Biden Admin Extends COVID-19 "Public Health Emergency" Another 90 Days

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Yes, even though Dumdum said on public TV that the pandemic was over, they are extending the state of public health emergency another three months, at least. They will cling to any additional powers they can get until their nails come off as it is dragged away. Look for some last chance Covid-90 "emergency" related spending bills to come forward ASAP.

RENEWAL OF DETERMINATION THAT A PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY EXISTS

As a result of the continued consequences of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, on this date and after consultation with public health officials as necessary, I, Xavier Becerra, Secretary of Health and Human Services, pursuant to the authority vested in me under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act, do hereby renew, effective October 13, 2022, the January 31, 2020, determination by former Secretary Alex M. Azar II, that he previously renewed on April 21, 2020, July 23, 2020, October 2, 2020, and January 7, 2021, and that I renewed on April 15, 2021, July 19, 2021, October 15, 2021, January 14, 2022, April 12, 2022, and July 15, 2022, that a public health emergency exists and has existed since January 27, 2020, nationwide.

Last edited:
Here is a list of statutory powers the executive branch gets during a "declared national emergency". If you are a friend of Joe's and there is any way to siphon government money to you under the guise of any of these, and you haven't gotten yours yet, you better get busy.

I thought the reason Biden was able to end that Rule 42 that kept the invaders waiting in Mexico was that the emergency WAS over. Can’t have it both ways.

And you really think this is not a prelude to a new lockdown and cancellation of next month's schedule election?

Nope it is not.

But hey, if you are willing to wager on that happening I would be happy to take that action.

Here is a list of statutory powers the executive branch gets during a "declared national emergency". If you are a friend of Joe's and there is any way to siphon government money to you under the guise of any of these, and you haven't gotten yours yet, you better get busy.

You can’t spend trillions a year and nobody gets rich.

what-lockdown-should-look-like-fauci-trudeau-gates.jpg

Forum List

Back