FEMA offers to pay for teenager funeral if family changes cause of death to Covid

In the case of the COVID vaccine, what else would you call it? Your beliefs are based on lies and misinformation, which has run rampant throughout the pandemic. You just choose to believe fairy tales about people getting sick from a vaccine that has no evidence of actually occurring.

No, it's not my beliefs. It's the facts that you refuse to look at. You lap up the propaganda from mainstream media like it's nectar from some mythical greek god. One other thing. Anti means against and I'm not against conventional vaccines. I'm anti-gene therapy mRNA injections.

No, it's not my beliefs. It's the facts that you refuse to look at. You lap up the propaganda from mainstream media like it's nectar from some mythical greek god. One other thing. Anti means against and I'm not against conventional vaccines. I'm anti-gene therapy mRNA injections.
Oh, bullshit! You morons lump the J&J vaccine in with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, It is a different type of vaccine, but none of you fucktards seem to know that! It is a tribute to your idiocy!

Oh, bullshit! You morons lump the J&J vaccine in with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, It is a different type of vaccine, but none of you fucktards seem to know that! It is a tribute to your idiocy!

J and J delivers dna, pfizer and moderna deliver rna. Neither have been through the proper clinical trials which take 8-15 years.

With the J&J there were no boosters. They would give you the same shot again if you wanted it.
You are not following your science. Seems pretty cavalier given the grave consequences you keep telling us about. You must not really believe it's dangerous.

CDC recommends Pfizer or Moderna booster after J&J vaccine

Adults who received an initial J&J COVID-19 vaccine should receive a Pfizer or Moderna booster at least two months later for the best protection, according to a study released yesterday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The study examined 80,287 emergency department/urgent care visits and 25,244 hospitalizations in 10 states between Dec. 16, 2021, and March 7, 2022, when omicron was the predominant variant, and found adults who received a Pfizer or Moderna booster after the J&J vaccine were better protected than those who received one or two J&J doses.

So, you would prefer 8-15 fucking years of people dropping like flies? You really are a stupid MF!

I don't believe in compromising the protocols that have been in place for decades in order to rush through a new technology that hasn't been thoroughly tested or evaluated. We're seeing hundreds of thousands of people that are dying from this injection and hundreds of millions with serious adverse side effects. Its way past time to stop this.

You are not following your science. Seems pretty cavalier given the grave consequences you keep telling us about. You must not really believe it's dangerous.

CDC recommends Pfizer or Moderna booster after J&J vaccine

Adults who received an initial J&J COVID-19 vaccine should receive a Pfizer or Moderna booster at least two months later for the best protection, according to a study released yesterday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The study examined 80,287 emergency department/urgent care visits and 25,244 hospitalizations in 10 states between Dec. 16, 2021, and March 7, 2022, when omicron was the predominant variant, and found adults who received a Pfizer or Moderna booster after the J&J vaccine were better protected than those who received one or two J&J doses.
I follow my doctors, not the CDC, dumbass!

I don't believe in compromising the protocols that have been in place for decades in order to rush through a new technology that hasn't been thoroughly tested or evaluated. We're seeing hundreds of thousands of people that are dying from this injection and hundreds of millions with serious adverse side effects. Its way past time to stop this.

Oh, really? Hundreds of thousands? You can't even prove ONE, dumbass!

Hundreds of millions with adverse side effects? If that were true, you would think that someone in my family and people I know, numbering in the hundreds, would have some reaction. Too bad that is NOT true by any stretch of the imagination.

That is why you anti-vaxxers are so stupid!

Oh, really? Hundreds of thousands? You can't even prove ONE, dumbass!

That is why you anti-vaxxers are so stupid!

Again, an anti-vaccine person is someone who is against all vaccines. Your castigation and painting of an entire group who oppose mRNA technology as antivaxxers is ludicrous at best. Your credibility is gone. Now go sail away on the uss minnow.

I follow my doctors, not the CDC, dumbass!
I see. So you can decide to go against the guidance of the CDC based on what your doctor says (you claim), but any doctor, including one involved in founding mRNA technology, who cautions against the jabs is part of a looney conspiracy.

You vaxxers really get yourselves into contortions. LOL

Just to be clear, you are saying that your doctor recommended getting one J&J shot and no more. That makes absolutely no sense, unless he changed his opinion on the jabs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back