FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Chris hasn't posted about his core in over 3 months. I guess he finally got the proof he needed to understand that the Twins had steel cores.

Or he got the help he needed with his delusions.

no support could have withstood that
it was a diabolical,evil,and unfortunately...successful attack

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?[/QUOTE]

no support could have withstood that
it was a diabolical,evil,and unfortunately...successful attack

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

Welcome back Chris!

:razz:

Of course, what most retards who dismiss the core columns forget about is that the core columns aren't some massive hunk of steel. It is a 1' x 3' box column that varied in thickness. In most of the pictures one sees of the construction, you can't make out something that is only 1' x 3', so they pretend the core columns don't exist.

Yet what kind of absolutely retarded conspiracy are we dealing with here? Everyone who ever had anything to do with the towers' maintenance and construction would have to be in on the conspiracy and kept absolute silence even after the attacks of 9/11.

Worse yet, the theory dismisses one of the marvels of modern construction; the tube in a tube construction method. The towers were the first to employ this method and it can't be done without a steel core. Concrete doesn't have the strength to support that kind of weight without being a MASSIVE core.

But truthtards will continue to ignore the truth to pursue their delusional fantasies. :lol: Entertaining to say the least, but also disturbing that so many appear to be so mentally deranged.

Tell you what "Chris". You provide me the proof that the structural engineering and design community used "butt plates" to join together elevator guide steel. I want to see you evidence to back this up.

Or are you going by photos only and that you THINK you see "butt plates"? Please show evidence of "butt plates" used in any other structure to join elevator guide rail support steel.

Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

I just didn't think the other 4,732 threads we've had on the collapse of the WTC was enough.

But thank you. Thank you very much. Another is necessary.

So you see all these threads on 9/11 and instead of thinking, "Wow there must be something to this 9/11 issue after all." You still refute the evidence. This should show you that the majority of this nation want a new investigation. Don't you think it is than anti-American to deny the majority?

The Troofers keep attempting to be the ones to deceive the nation.

Thankfully, only idiots, mutants, mutts and morons buy the nonsensical crap the Troofers spew.

That is all.

Here's an idea. Let's have a real independent investigation on 9/11. If your right than you will finally rid yourselves with us, and if your not you should be treated like a traitor.

Thankfully, only idiots, mutants, mutts and morons buy the nonsensical crap the Troofers spew.

That is all.

Here's an idea. Let's have a real independent investigation on 9/11. If your right than you will finally rid yourselves with us, and if your not you should be treated like a traitor.

you jackasses will say the private investigation was rigged.

That is all.

Another traitor to this country. Go back to Russia.

Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

I just didn't think the other 4,732 threads we've had on the collapse of the WTC was enough.

So you see all these threads on 9/11 and instead of thinking, "Wow there must be something to this 9/11 issue after all." You still refute the evidence. This should show you that the majority of this nation want a new investigation. Don't you think it is than anti-American to deny the majority?

If you try to debate with Toto on 9/11 or ANY kind of government corruption,he covers his ears and closes his eyes to the evidence and facts you present him.Like all OCTA'S,the truth scares him so much he wont look into it.

Thats what all the OCTA'S do.you give them videos to watch or refer them to a book that debunks the official version,they wont look at it,they only see what they WANT to see so they run offf like cowards with their tail between their legs.

Here is what I am talking about.I made this thread making one simple request.asking the OCTA'S to explain whats wrong with the information in this video given by Jones and to refute his evidence.Not one of them even tried.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

Like the chickenshit cowards they are,they all ran off with their tail between their legs without even trying to debunk it.:lol:

All they could do is post childish,juvenile delinquent crap in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.They seriously lack debating skills.the one thing ANY opponent knows in a debate is watch the video and the book referred to you by your opponent and refute it.NONE of them even tried as you can see for yourself.:lol:they cant stand toe to toe in a debate when they try and defend the official version.

Last edited:
Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

Still waiting for you to answer this question. It's not a hard one, if you like I can give you a call and read it to you.

That is all.

Not when the REAL investigation says it was an inside job.:cuckoo: not when its an investigation not funded by the government which popular mechanics was.we took you to school on that how that investigation was a joke and as always,you just covered your ears and closed your eyes when the investigation was shown to be a farce since as we both know,government corruption scares you.yep.

Not when the REAL investigation says it was an inside job.:cuckoo: not when its an investigation not funded by the government which popular mechanics was.we took you to school on that how that investigation was a joke and as always,you just covered your ears and closed your eyes when the investigation was shown to be a farce since as we both know,government corruption scares you.yep.

You couldn't take a hydrocephalus patient to school.

Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

Still waiting for you to answer this question. It's not a hard one, if you like I can give you a call and read it to you.

thats the only kind of pathetic answers he can give when he gets confronted and cornered.

Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

If you try to debate with Toto on 9/11 or ANY kind of government corruption,he covers his ears and closes his eyes to the evidence and facts you present him.Like all OCTA'S,the truth scares him so much he wont look into it.

Thats what all the OCTA'S do.you give them videos to watch or refer them to a book that debunks the official version,they wont look at it,they only see what they WANT to see so they run offf like cowards with their tail between their legs.

Here is what I am talking about.I made this thread making one simple request.asking the OCTA'S to explain whats wrong with the information in this video given by Jones and to refute his evidence.Not one of them even tried.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...how-alex-jones-knew-about-9-11-happening.html

Like the chickenshit cowards they are,they all ran off with their tail between their legs without even trying to debunk it.:lol:

All they could do is post childish,juvenile delinquent crap in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.They seriously lack debating skills.the one thing ANY opponent knows in a debate is watch the video and the book referred to you by your opponent and refute it.NONE of them even tried as you can see for yourself.:lol:they cant stand toe to toe in a debate when they try and defend the official version.

thats all they can do is cover their eyes and close their ears ,they know as well as we do,they only see what they want to see.watch the OCTA'S run off again and not try to debunk that video in that link.thats their trademark.:lol:

Last edited:
I really miss Christophera posting here.

He may have been bat-shit crazy, but he never chickened out and put posters on ignore. (Unlike the current posting leader of the movement)

I guess he saw the light, and gave up his childish Truther beliefs.

what a pathetic and sad agent troll you are Moron In the Hat.Your life is so sad and boring obviously that like the troll you are, you feel the need to go way back into the archives and bring back an old dead thread thats been long buried for ages.You bring a new term to the word pathetic.Nice job troll.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have REALLY stooped to a new low of being so pathetic.:lol::lol::lol:

No surprise since you are friends with fellow agent dumbfuck troll candyass who has done that many times as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D
its only you agent trolls who are so sad they did into long dead buried threads.:D:lol::lol:

again,how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
what a pathetic and sad agent troll you are Moron In the Hat.Your life is so sad and boring obviously that like the troll you are, you feel the need to go way back into the archives and bring back an old dead thread thats been long buried for ages.You bring a new term to the word pathetic.Nice job troll.congrats.

puppet-smiley.gif

I see your back so soon to acknowledge the truth on what a pathetic sad troll you are who's life is so boring and patheic he has to dig back to the old archives since he has no life.awesome.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back