FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Christophera

Evidence & Reason Rule
Aug 23, 2009
Santa Barbara CA
FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

Last edited:
Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

I just didn't think the other 4,732 threads we've had on the collapse of the WTC was enough.

But thank you. Thank you very much. Another is necessary.

Wow.

Another 9/11 thread.

I just didn't think the other 4,732 threads we've had on the collapse of the WTC was enough.

But thank you. Thank you very much. Another is necessary.

Folks must of had misinformation if they use the word "collapse".

Thanks for posting, perhaps I can get 15 posts in after all. I actually have real evidence. What are they afraid of here, nudity? Man, that is dangerous stuff. Somebody might get offended.

I'm only able to expose the mass murder of 3,000 innocent people on 9-11 and protect the US Constitution, sorry.

Last edited:
You have "actual real evidence." Wow.

So I guess all that other 9/11 conspiracist stuff was "fake imaginary evidence." I always thought so.

Just so we understand where you are coming from, Newbie, would you mind telling us which of these conspiracies you also believe in? These conspiracies have all been brought up here. It helps everyone stake out their and your ground.

* The 9/11 inside job conspiracy
* Also, the creators of Loose Change, the movie accusing Bush and the US government of being behind 9/11, are actually part of the conspiracy and are in the pay of the New World Order elites. To prove it, Terral got banned on the Loose Change boards for saying this.

* The economy was collapsed on purpose conspiracy

* The China is on its way to invade Mexico conspiracy

* The US is about to come under martial law conspiracy

* The Trinity conspiracy, which near as I can tell is about a lion and an eagle and a badger all battling each other in heaven.

* Obama creating new "Hitler Youth" conspiracy

* DoD/FBI/CIA CounterIntelligence Disinformation Propaganda Conspiracy

* Advanced BioWar Event Conspiracy

* Homosexuals Destroying the American Empire Conspiracy

* Cheney, Rove and Rumsfeld Murdering Americans Conspiracy

* The $9 Trillion Stolen from the Fed/Treasury/Government Conspiracy

* Secret Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Pakistani Accounts Conspiracy

* The New World Order Agenda to Reduce the Global Population to less than 2 Billion Conspiracy

* European bankers (Rothschild, Warburg, etc., i.e. Jewish banks) staged the 1907 Panic so they could create the Federal Reserve System so (100 years later) they could kill you or make you a subject of the CanAmeriMexico Fascist/Totalitarian State.

* The conspiracy to make you think the Federal Reserve has some sort of "reserve" so they can fool you and take all your money out of the country.

* The Rothschild/Warburg (i.e. "Jewish")-controlled Govt killed JFK

* The 1970s Gas Shortage Conspiracy. There was no gas shortage. It was a conspiracy between the Saudis and the Federal Reserve so the Rothchild/Warburg (i.e. Jewish) Banking Elites could continue their plan, er, 70 years later.

* The War in Iraq was because Iraq was going to stop pricing oil in dollar conspiracy.

* Big Oil and the Federal Reserve conspired to kill Vaporization Carburetor Technology so everyone would still have to drive cars powered by hydrocarbons.

* The Same People Who Created the Federal Reserve, Who Killed JFK, and Who Have Unleashed the Global Bio-Weapon Virus, Killed Abraham Lincoln Conspiracy. Yes, conspiracies are generational. Seven generations, in fact.

* The NAU and the formation of the "Fascist State CanAmeriMexico"

* The moon landing was fake.

So I guess all that other 9/11 conspiracist stuff was "fake imaginary evidence." I always thought so.

That is the impression the perpetrators would like the public to have. If they can cultivate that, then they need not address any evidence.

The only real evidence we have is from 9-11. The past is easily manipulated. That moment was frozen in time by many independent cameras, and they agree very much. They don't lie. What is seen is real.

Only interpretations are flawed.

The evidence I have is independently verified and consistent with all other evidence. Very different from the rest of the truth movement.

Last edited:

That is the impression the perpetrators would like the public to have. If they can cultivate that, then they need not address any evidence.

The only real evidence we have is from 9-11. The past is easily manipulated. That moment was frozen in time by many independent cameras, and they agree very much. They don't lie. What is seen is real.

The evidence I have is independently verified and consistent with all other evidence. Very different from the rest of the truth movement.

yeah, the planes didn't bring the towers down. Bush just wanted it to LOOK that way. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey Toro, which conspiracy theory is worse? 9/11 or the "Holohoax"?

yeah, the planes didn't bring the towers down. Bush just wanted it to LOOK that way. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

gwb is a puppet, he wanted some coke and another drink.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

Thanks for posting Christophera

Some day the American people will wake up to the truth about 9/11

Truth is an onion type thing. The truth of 9-11 is about secrecy. Secrecy comes from the cold war. The cold war was instigated by factions that infiltrated the USSR government and the US.

Remember Ike, "The military industrial establishment", remember JFK, "Secrecy". Using the mind with evidence and reason can serve us, God put it there for us.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

your first sentence shows how reputable you are.

Thanks, I like being able to recognize the basic evening news facts from 15 years prior and weave it into political rumour to get closer to the reality.

The facts are actually well known but not important. The Constitution of the United States of America is the most important thing. It is law.

Meaning that absolutely lawful performance by government is required. Due process has not been served in the case of 3,000 murders that were used to compromise the Constitution.

Thanks, I like being able to recognize the basic evening news facts from 15 years prior and weave it into political rumour to get closer to the reality.

The facts are actually well known but not important. The Constitution of the United States of America is the most important thing. It is law.

Meaning that absolutely lawful performance by government is required. Due process has not been served in the case of 3,000 murders that were used to compromise the Constitution.

If you are referring to Gitmo, that is a separate issue. If you are referring to OBL, he hasn't even been arrested.

The demise and usurpation of the US Constitution is the worst. Do you agree?

the demise of the US Constitution is not a conspiracy as defined by the current connotation of the term "conspiracy theory".

True, the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 would not like such a notion.

Are you an American?

yes I'm american. Technically the truthers are correct when they say the official story is a conspiracy theory. ie 19 hijackers under the leadership of bin laden and al zawahiri hijacked jets, crashed them, etc.

Forum List

Back