Felix Sater to Michael Cohen:Our boy Donald can be POTUS, we can ENGINEER it. I’ll get all of Putin’s team to buy in on this, I’ll manage this process

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
That’s called a conspiracy against the United States...another day, another Trump crime

Dk4v15rXgAEQhTY

That’s called a conspiracy against the United States...another day, another Trump crime

Dk4v15rXgAEQhTY

How exactly is THIS BOOB talking shit Donald Trump's crime?

'Russian Collusion' has already been proven to have been Hillary's scam - the 2nd largest criminal political scandal in US history, second only to Obama's / the Obama administration's failed coup attempt.

1671712154130.png

That’s called a conspiracy against the United States...

So is violating the Constitution, violating the Rule of Law, defrauding the FISA Court NLT 12 times, violating the Patriot Act NLT 12 times, illegally spying on Americans and a President, and knowingly intentionally participating in a failed coup attempt.

So is conducting false failed criminal coup Impeachment Attempts based on zero crime / evidence / witnesses during which Democrats committed perjury and manufactured false evidence in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a sitting President.

Those don't seem to bother you, though every one of those were proven undeniably to have happened.

Once again, even now, you will prove your criminal, ignorant partisanship, your unchecked hate-driven emotion by trying to claim this never happened and by attacking me...

:itsok:

Poor snowflake.

Forum List

Back