"elections" are not real; havent been for decades

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
the wef and mr schwab have infiltrated EVERY SINGLE countries politics/drs/lawyers/big tech etc. All are paid off handsomely and are told to tow the line or the dirt will come out on them. Don't kid yourselves. ALL are bought and paid for by the rich elites unseen. They are all puppets and or controlled opposition, like trump and musk.

And your solution to the problem is to whine about it on some obscure website....that will teach them

Yeah,
Unfortunately that seems to be the resolve of modern Americans.\
Amazingly, very few of the whiners even know who is behind it and do not make any effort to avoid supporting them.
Most of them never vote. They didn't vote back when it might have made a difference either.

To the extremely small number of those who do more than whine, they have my respect.

Yeah,
Amazingly, very few of the whiners even know who is behind it and do not make any effort to avoid supporting them.
Most of them never vote. They didn't vote back when it might have made a difference either.
I used to vote more than I do now.

I refuse to vote for any member or candidate chosen by the corrupt duopoly because in those races my vote truly doesn't matter.

the wef and mr schwab have infiltrated EVERY SINGLE countries politics/drs/lawyers/big tech etc. All are paid off handsomely and are told to tow the line or the dirt will come out on them. Don't kid yourselves. ALL are bought and paid for by the rich elites unseen. They are all puppets and or controlled opposition, like trump and musk.
What is your solution to the problem you outlined?

Don't recall who said it, but "If voting changed anything, it would be illegal".

Yeah,

To the extremely small number of those who do more than whine, they have my respect.
That's humbling. Thank you.

I used to vote more than I do now.

I refuse to vote for any member or candidate chosen by the corrupt duopoly because in those races my vote truly doesn't matter.
I only vote so the system doesn't fall into disuse. :( Voting gives most a false sense of civic duty. They then continue to cause the same problems that their candidates ran on to solve.

Forum List

Back