Feinsteins Hubby Making billions off US Postal Property Sales!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is why the political class ignores We The People these days; they make afar too much money sponging off the federal government in so many ways you cant list them all.

Here is one of many examples. Diane Feinsteins hubby is handling the sale of US postal properties. He gets a commission from both buyer and seller, has his own private appraisal agents, and has the protection of the Grande Old Bitch Senator who claims to not know of any of her hubby's dealings.

Right.

Now of course this is not nearly so bad as plagiarism in the minds of the libtards out there, but for the rest of us it is outrageous, and we should all note that the supposed RINO opposition party is doing exactly nothing to stop this kind of theft of tax payer funds that are extracted at threat of force, incarceration, violence and death.

snopes.com: CBRE/Richard Blum and USPS

Diane Feinstein Set to Make Billions in Sale of Postal Properties | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

Sen. Feinstein?s Husband & the Postal Service

In July 2011, the Postal Service entered into an exclusive contract with the real estate firm CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. (CBRE) to sell surplus Postal Service properties. Blum, Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s husband, is the chairman of the company’s board of directors. As a member of the board of directors, he received $157,000 in cash and stock awards from CBRE Group in 2012. His investment firm, Blum Capital Partners, L.P., is also the real estate firm’s fifth largest institutional shareholder. As of May 2013, it held more than 15 million shares worth an estimated $3 billion. However, this amounts to about 4.5 percent of CBRE Group’s total shares. CBRE Group is the largest commercial real estate firm in the world. Its Postal Service contract is responsible for a fraction of that revenue, and just a fraction of that fraction is passed on to shareholders.

The email suggests Feinstein — described as a “powerful U.S. Senator from San Francisco” — misused her office to secure a “sweet deal” for her husband. But there is no evidence of that.

Sue Brennan, a Postal Service spokeswoman, told us in an email that seven firms participated in a competitive bidding process. She said the Postal Service chose CBRE Group because it “was the contractor with the best overall organization, capability and experience.”

lol, investigative journalism is dead, and working for the Man these days, even if the Man is a Bitch instead.

This is why the political class ignores We The People these days; they make afar too much money sponging off the federal government in so many ways you cant list them all.

Here is one of many examples. Diane Feinsteins hubby is handling the sale of US postal properties. He gets a commission from both buyer and seller, has his own private appraisal agents, and has the protection of the Grande Old Bitch Senator who claims to not know of any of her hubby's dealings.

Right.

Now of course this is not nearly so bad as plagiarism in the minds of the libtards out there, but for the rest of us it is outrageous, and we should all note that the supposed RINO opposition party is doing exactly nothing to stop this kind of theft of tax payer funds that are extracted at threat of force, incarceration, violence and death.

snopes.com: CBRE/Richard Blum and USPS

Diane Feinstein Set to Make Billions in Sale of Postal Properties | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

Sen. Feinstein?s Husband & the Postal Service

In July 2011, the Postal Service entered into an exclusive contract with the real estate firm CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. (CBRE) to sell surplus Postal Service properties. Blum, Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s husband, is the chairman of the company’s board of directors. As a member of the board of directors, he received $157,000 in cash and stock awards from CBRE Group in 2012. His investment firm, Blum Capital Partners, L.P., is also the real estate firm’s fifth largest institutional shareholder. As of May 2013, it held more than 15 million shares worth an estimated $3 billion. However, this amounts to about 4.5 percent of CBRE Group’s total shares. CBRE Group is the largest commercial real estate firm in the world. Its Postal Service contract is responsible for a fraction of that revenue, and just a fraction of that fraction is passed on to shareholders.

The email suggests Feinstein — described as a “powerful U.S. Senator from San Francisco” — misused her office to secure a “sweet deal” for her husband. But there is no evidence of that.

Sue Brennan, a Postal Service spokeswoman, told us in an email that seven firms participated in a competitive bidding process. She said the Postal Service chose CBRE Group because it “was the contractor with the best overall organization, capability and experience.”

lol, investigative journalism is dead, and working for the Man these days, even if the Man is a Bitch instead.

and when the Union (NALC) confronted Feinstein on it ....she danced....they asked her why she told them she was against all the closings and will do everything she can to stop it.....and yet here you are letting your husbands firm make millions on this stuff....she wrote them back and did not even talk about the sales, she talked about every other thing happening though.......

Our local post office building was vacated a couple of years ago and was eventually listed with an area Coldwell Banker office.

Does "CB Richard Ellis Group" mean "Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis Group"?

I'll be damned- it is.

Well, here's how it went down for us... when the post office was closed, they moved services to their annex about a mile away (big pain in the ass now). The Huck's quickie mart next door offered the USPS $130,000 with the intention of tearing it down.

Our historic preservation commission stepped in and said "wait a minute- this was built in 1917 and has historic value". With the assistance of the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency (IHPA) we were able to execute a "memorandum of understanding" between the USPS and the IHPA which placed a two-year covenant on the sale. This means if it is sold within that two-year period the new owner would have to keep the building in tact and also preserve certain architectural characteristics of the property.

More later- gotta go to a meeting LOL.

Another non-story.

Another non-story.

^ low information voter

I'll be damned- it is.

Well, here's how it went down for us... when the post office was closed, they moved services to their annex about a mile away (big pain in the ass now). The Huck's quickie mart next door offered the USPS $130,000 with the intention of tearing it down.

Our historic preservation commission stepped in and said "wait a minute- this was built in 1917 and has historic value". With the assistance of the Illinois Historic Preservation Agency (IHPA) we were able to execute a "memorandum of understanding" between the USPS and the IHPA which placed a two-year covenant on the sale. This means if it is sold within that two-year period the new owner would have to keep the building in tact and also preserve certain architectural characteristics of the property.

if it happened the way it did with the building i worked out of the people got what they deserved.....the people up here had a brand new nice building with plenty of parking.....they were told to come down to the meeting so everyone could voice their opinion....something like 50 people showed up.....now they have to drive aprox 5 miles to an old dilapidated building with very little parking......and i heard the crying after it happened.....i told them you people just told them you can give a rats ass if they closed it....so they did.....

Another non-story.

^ low information voter

So you'd be happier if the USPS chose the contractor with the WORST overall organization, WORST capability and WORST experience?

I'll be damned- it is.

if it happened the way it did with the building i worked out of the people got what they deserved.....the people up here had a brand new nice building with plenty of parking.....they were told to come down to the meeting so everyone could voice their opinion....something like 50 people showed up.....now they have to drive aprox 5 miles to an old dilapidated building with very little parking......and i heard the crying after it happened.....i told them you people just told them you can give a rats ass if they closed it....so they did.....

Why would you choose the racial epithet 'YOU PEOPLE'?

I'll be damned- it is.

No public input. The first anyone learned of the closing was when the story came out in the local paper.

So... back to the story. We have a Coldwell Banker real estate office here in town, but for some reason the USPS listed the property with an agent an hour from here. He never did jack shit to market the property, so I drove up there with a list of questions from our Historic Preservation Commission. I got half way through the questions and he looks at me and says "those are fighting words". LOL

I asked him to hold an Open House and he told me they are worthless with commercial properties. So I did an end-around on him and worked with our Postmaster and we got the whole thing set up. In the meantime, I'm on the phone with the USPS real estate manager in D.C. asking "where is the Marketing Plan as required in the MOU"?

Several months later the USPS handed the property off to the GSA who put it up for auction. It ended weeks ago and the highest bidder was someone who came to our Open House that summer. So now the USPS has 60 days to accept or reject the bid. I spoke to both the USPS and GSA and was told neither saw a reason the bid would be rejected.

However- who knows what's going on in the back rooms? Maybe the bid will be rejected and when the covenant expires, it will be sold to the Huck's quickie mart for a much higher price.

I'll be damned- it is.

well lets see.....when the people who are patrons of that certain PO, are crying to me about how they actually closed the place.....i said ...."YOU PEOPLE had the opportunity to go down to the meeting in mass and voice your opinions....you did not....so they closed it".....does that clear it up?.....or did you think i was talking to a bunch of minorities?......

well lets see.....when the people who are patrons of that certain PO, are crying to me about how they actually closed the place.....i said ...."YOU PEOPLE had the opportunity to go down to the meeting in mass and voice your opinions....you did not....so they closed it".....does that clear it up?.....or did you think i was talking to a bunch of minorities?......

Pay no attention to One Per. He's money drunk. $165 mil in the bank and too much time on his hands.

I'll be damned- it is.

No public input. The first anyone learned of the closing was when the story came out in the local paper.

So... back to the story. We have a Coldwell Banker real estate office here in town, but for some reason the USPS listed the property with an agent an hour from here. He never did jack shit to market the property, so I drove up there with a list of questions from our Historic Preservation Commission. I got half way through the questions and he looks at me and says "those are fighting words". LOL

I asked him to hold an Open House and he told me they are worthless with commercial properties. So I did an end-around on him and worked with our Postmaster and we got the whole thing set up. In the meantime, I'm on the phone with the USPS real estate manager in D.C. asking "where is the Marketing Plan as required in the MOU"?

Several months later the USPS handed the property off to the GSA who put it up for auction. It ended weeks ago and the highest bidder was someone who came to our Open House that summer. So now the USPS has 60 days to accept or reject the bid. I spoke to both the USPS and GSA and was told neither saw a reason the bid would be rejected.

However- who knows what's going on in the back rooms? Maybe the bid will be rejected and when the covenant expires, it will be sold to the Huck's quickie mart for a much higher price.

did they have a meeting where the public was invited to come down to voice their opinion?.....the PO in question should have had notices in their lobby alerting their customers of their plans and of a "town hall" type of meeting inviting all to attend ....if not they violated the law....thats what we were told the lawful procedure is.....ours was attended by the Mayor the Post Master and other officials....but only around 50 citizens....that PO serves approx. 20,000 people.....50 people attending dont cut it....so they shut it.....

did they have a meeting where the public was invited to come down to voice their opinion?.....the PO in question should have had notices in their lobby alerting their customers of their plans and of a "town hall" type of meeting inviting all to attend ....if not they violated the law....thats what we were told the lawful procedure is.....ours was attended by the Mayor the Post Master and other officials....but only around 50 citizens....that PO serves approx. 20,000 people.....50 people attending dont cut it....so they shut it.....

I'll check my notes tomorrow. This was before I was appointed to the Commission, and I had recently moved to town.

I don't think it would have mattered for your community whether 50 people or 5,000 people showed up. The USPS was just going through the motions. What surprises me is that they abandoned a newer structure for an older one. But again, they are hemorrhaging money.

It could be the Feinstein connection. In both our cases. Even though our post office building has been auctioned, that's no guarantee the bid will be accepted. USPS could get double that bid price from Huck's by simply refusing the winning bid.

I'll check my notes tomorrow. This was before I was appointed to the Commission, and I had recently moved to town.

I don't think it would have mattered for your community whether 50 people or 5,000 people showed up. The USPS was just going through the motions. What surprises me is that they abandoned a newer structure for an older one. But again, they are hemorrhaging money.

It could be the Feinstein connection. In both our cases. Even though our post office building has been auctioned, that's no guarantee the bid will be accepted. USPS could get double that bid price from Huck's by simply refusing the winning bid.

I don't think it would have mattered for your community whether 50 people or 5,000 people showed up.

here it would have.....the Anaheim hills has a lot of real 1 percenters....money talks....but they were apathetic....so it was closed....NOW they are realizing the results of what happened.....and this PO actually was making money which was the big mystery as to why close it....the thing that made them look stupid was they paid 10 million for the land and cost of building the building......and sold it for 3 million....hard to believe....

I've checked my notes. There was in fact a public meeting on this, and I was there. I forgot about it LOL.

But months prior to this meeting, our Historic Commission held its own informational meeting and gathered over 200 signatures. And we're only a town of 20K.

Now you really got me paranoid. For all we know, Feinstien's husband is in the wings manipulating the USPS to reject the winning bid with the intention of selling the building to Huck's for a handsome profit.

I've checked my notes. There was in fact a public meeting on this, and I was there. I forgot about it LOL.

But months prior to this meeting, our Historic Commission held its own informational meeting and gathered over 200 signatures. And we're only a town of 20K.

Now you really got me paranoid. For all we know, Feinstien's husband is in the wings manipulating the USPS to reject the winning bid with the intention of selling the building to Huck's for a handsome profit.

dont put anything past her.....she aint as "wonderful" as all these Cal Democrats make her out to be...

Forum List

Back