Feeling the pinch of inflation

You understand, you just want to try to find a contradiction in some statement.

But I will type slower for you and be 'more specific.'

You ready. I'll only do A) right now so you can focus better.
We can discuss B) Lower earner. C) Fixed income retiree. Next.

A). You bring home $50,000 per month, your monthly costs of $10,000 rise 50% to $15,000. Or let's make monthly costs even higher, like $20,000 and a 50% increase means you now spend $30,000 per month.

Now if those increased expenses include your car or house payment, then those are fixed costs and your overall expenses are still $20,000 UNDER your income. That's not a pinch. It's just saving, but saving less. Boo Hoo.

What would you like to agree or disagree about my 'specifics.'
I'm ready for a civil discussion.

Go.

You'd need to get rid of that fictitious 50k a month dealio.

Lunch meat is crazy expensive now a days so is a damn Big Mac, Large fries and a large coke $8.95 not to mention dollar tree is now fucking $1.25

You'd need to get rid of that fictitious 50k a month dealio.

Math teacher...so the idiot claims.

A math teacher who don’t understand basic math. Amazing.
You realize it was an example of someone I would consider rich.
It's clearly not me, did you assume I was saying I make that much.

crazy lazy AzogtheDefiler wanted specifics, so I gave him an example.

Fictitious 50K a month? WTF, there are 1,000's of people in EVERY State that make over 600K per year.
Those people are NOT being pinched by this 50% inflation.

Fictitious 50K a month? WTF, there are 1,000's of people in EVERY State that make over 600K per year.
Specifics means what I gave. Specific amounts.

And there are even more that do feel it.
You're a fucken idiot.
The Wife and I bring in around 17k a month and we feel the pinch.
Why? Because we save money and this cuts into those savings. And with biden wanting to up the capital gains tax it's really going to hit us when it comes time for us both to retire.

And there are even more that do feel it.
You're a fucken idiot.
The Wife and I bring in around 17k a month and we feel the pinch.
Why? Because we save money and this cuts into those savings. And with biden wanting to up the capital gains tax it's really going to hit us when it comes time for us both to retire.
17k is great. Good for you
That’s why I said someone making 50k per month isn’t really feeling the pinch.

By specifics I mean how much for example are you paying for food, utilities, etc. versus the same period last year. This isn't a trick question.
And I answered that.
my answer was that a rich person making 50k per month doesn’t feel the pinch of once spending $200 a week on food now spending $400 a week on food because an extra $800 per month in food is not going to pinch the 50k earner per month as much as it affects you.

I’m sorry you can’t accept anything I say and you constantly use put downs
I feel bad for the young children you say you have.

Do you yell at them when they interrupt your typing time?

LOOLLLOOOOLLL
at your claim that this world wide inflation is caused by biden.
So Much Power.

Nobody is happy.
LOL...Biden IS responsible. Sick of the trolls trying to play games and pretend he isn't. Biden fucked up US oil supply and independence which affect world prices and Biden fucked up in Ukraine which also shot up oil prices.

I don't give anyone credit who doesn't deserve it...Fuck up BIDEN, fucked up ON PURPOSE because no one is this stupid.

These are the facts--deal with them.

And I answered that.
my answer was that a rich person making 50k per month doesn’t feel the pinch of once spending $200 a week on food now spending $400 a week on food because an extra $800 per month in food is not going to pinch the 50k earner per month as much as it affects you.

I’m sorry you can’t accept anything I say and you constantly use put downs
I feel bad for the young children you say you have.

Do you yell at them when they interrupt your typing time?
Yes and how much did YOU spend last year per month Vs. this year?

Last Wednesday the wife and I were driving to an appointment and needed gas. We waited till after to get it. I pointed it out to my wife that the price was $4.01, the highest we had seen. When we stopped an hour later it was $4.10. Paid $3.99 today so it seems to be very hit and miss.

I could not tell you about food, I never pay that close attention to the individual price of anything outside of meat, we just buy what we need/want.

Last Wednesday the wife and I were driving to an appointment and needed gas. We waited till after to get it. I pointed it out to my wife that the price was $4.01, the highest we had seen. When we stopped an hour later it was $4.10. Paid $3.99 today so it seems to be very hit and miss.

I could not tell you about food, I never pay that close attention to the individual price of anything outside of meat, we just buy what we need/want.
My niece just paid $68 to fill up her Subaru Legacy. She is 18. She freaked. My bro in law was laughing. She never paid attention to matters such as these until now. When the young kids are noticing. $68 for gas is a lot for a HS kid

Post 9 first shared a data point then made it. Correct?

Oh, so it is ok to place blame as long as you have a data point!

Sorry, was confused about the rules

My niece just paid $68 to fill up her Subaru Legacy. She is 18. She freaked. My bro in law was laughing. She never paid attention to matters such as these until now. When the young kids are noticing. $68 for gas is a lot for a HS kid

My wife has gone back to driving the Kia vice the Ford Escape to work now that winter is over and because it gets about 13 miles more to the gallon than does the Ford.

We just signed a contract on a new house being built, time to pinch a penny here or there.

Oh, so it is ok to place blame as long as you have a data point!

Sorry, was confused about the rules

My wife has gone back to driving the Kia vice the Ford Escape to work now that winter is over and because it gets about 13 miles more to the gallon than does the Ford.

We just signed a contract on a new house being built, time to pinch a penny here or there.
You ll notice that everything is pricier. Good luck. Yes. You can throw shots that’s fine but at least share a personal data point.

Forum List

Back