Feeble Joe Biden Hides at Camp David While Trump Holds Massive Rallies in North Carolina and Virginia

It says this country is rotting from the inside. Illegals arent the biggest problem this country is facing. The problem is from the right wing fanatics like this board seems to attract.
Pack your shit and move to Canada because after we re-take the White House we are going to ULTRA MAGA.

Trump is sharper than you'll ever be
I'm aware of your homoerotic feelings towards Trump but that doesn't change the fact that Trump has suffered a mental breakdown. It was first observed when his motel in Florida was raided by the FBI. Trump never fully recovered.

I'm aware of your homoerotic feelings towards Trump but that doesn't change the fact that Trump has suffered a mental breakdown. It was first observed when his motel in Florida was raided by the FBI. Trump never fully recovered.
You a homo?

Let's say you're right, I'd still like to know -- what do you think it says about the Dems and the country in general that Trump is even close?

From a big picture perspective, what does that say?
It says that the blob has been campaigning non-stop for 3 years, Biden has been campaigning part time for 3 months....and the blob is barely ahead in a few states and still far behind in a majority of them.

What does it say about the nation? Nothing that I haven’t said for years; that we’re not adults. I’ve said time and again that we are not adult enough to realize that our business model--the Constitution--a masterpiece that it is desperately needs an overhaul. It’s primary purpose right now is to steer anyone who wants to do anything to the loopholes...it doesn’t provide a roadmap to get things done through channels because those channels are long broken. Why are they broken? Because we have a Senate that is worthless run by someone who’s not a constitutional officer who decides what bills come up for a vote and which ones never see the light of day. Again..why is this taking place? Because nothing in the Constitution prevents it.

Getting back to your point, the Trump wing of the GOP has thrown a temper tantrum that uses intimidation, defamation, and threats of violence to get what it wants. When it doesn’t work, they get indicted and even more cries of victimhood emerge. See the poll workers who were awarded a judgment for proof of concept, see the Dominion verdict...see the Carroll rulings...see...well you get the picture. In any other era, the few republicans who still have a spine would have slapped down this insolent boy and we’d have a good election based on ideas instead of this fiasco between one party--the democrats--who think that we should have a government and the other party--the republicans--who think that we shouldn’t.

I’m excited that the 2028 contest will have no incumbent and, unless something bizarre happens (what are the odds huh???), two brand new candidates. No Clintons; no Bushes...no Trumps--thank God. IF we’re still having this debate between a party that wants no government and a party that thinks we should have a government then, I’ll join in the chorus of gloom and doom.

As far as 2024 goes, I think the voters will make the right choice and give Joe 4 more years.

It says that the blob has been campaigning non-stop for 3 years, Biden has been campaigning part time for 3 months....and the blob is barely ahead in a few states and still far behind in a majority of them.

Biden has been "running the country non-stop for 3 years".

And he's behind Trump.

1709565660248.png

AZ, GA, MI, NV, PA...67 EC votes flipped to Trump.

That doesn't answer my question, and you don't need to make it personal. Trump won in 2016 and he remains very popular today in this country.

Even if he hasn't won the popular vote, what does it say about a country and a populace that such a person has the support of at least 45%?

Sociologically?
Mac, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The majority of the voters did not want him as president. So that kills your premise. Trump is not popular in this country with the exception of a certain type and they are nowhere close to the majority.

The rise of trump is the outcome of a white backlash that has been going on in this country since the end of civil rights. The first iteration was Reagan. Then you had Newt Gingrich. But once a black president was elected the racists started losing their minds because they began to believe they were losing what they believed was their white country.

You have made assumptions that are based on the beliefs of the right while ignoring the overall continuing racism from a part of white America that has never left. So you blamed the so called left because of equal opportunity policies for creating the rise of trump instead of the continuing virulent racism of part of the white American population.

What does it say about the nation? Nothing that I haven’t said for years; that we’re not adults. I’ve said time and again that we are not adult enough to realize that our business model--the Constitution--a masterpiece that it is desperately needs an overhaul. It’s primary purpose right now is to steer anyone who wants to do anything to the loopholes...it doesn’t provide a roadmap to get things done through channels because those channels are long broken. Why are they broken? Because we have a Senate that is worthless run by someone who’s not a constitutional officer who decides what bills come up for a vote and which ones never see the light of day. Again..why is this taking place? Because nothing in the Constitution prevents it.

Getting back to your point, the Trump wing of the GOP has thrown a temper tantrum that uses intimidation, defamation, and threats of violence to get what it wants. When it doesn’t work, they get indicted and even more cries of victimhood emerge. See the poll workers who were awarded a judgment for proof of concept, see the Dominion verdict...see the Carroll rulings...see...well you get the picture. In any other era, the few republicans who still have a spine would have slapped down this insolent boy and we’d have a good election based on ideas instead of this fiasco between one party--the democrats--who think that we should have a government and the other party--the republicans--who think that we shouldn’t.

I’m excited that the 2028 contest will have no incumbent and, unless something bizarre happens (what are the odds huh???), two brand new candidates. No Clintons; no Bushes...no Trumps--thank God. IF we’re still having this debate between a party that wants no government and a party that thinks we should have a government then, I’ll join in the chorus of gloom and doom. over and over.

As far as 2024 goes, I think the voters will make the right choice and give Joe 4 more years.
Unfortunately trumpism will probably be around in 2028. I hope not, but this situation has been going on over and over for the past 60 years.

I’m excited that the 2028 contest will have no incumbent and, unless something bizarre happens (what are the odds huh???), two brand new candidates. No Clintons; no Bushes...no Trumps--thank God. IF we’re still having this debate between a party that wants no government and a party that thinks we should have a government then, I’ll join in the chorus of gloom and doom.

Progs control 95% of everything using propaganda in every way possible. It is incredible the presidential election is not the same percentage due to that. Your a party of groups. Groups that seem to agitate each other. And now threatening each other and even having opposing views in politics.

biden wants to go into hiding again it appears....he has no excuse to do so this time.

If you have noticed, Jill Biden has been doing a lot of campaigning while Joe hides in the White House basement.

No I sure haven't. I would provide posts to the contrary, but I know it wouldn't matter.

Okay, never mind.
Mac when you claimed that so called political correctness is what created trump(I am paraphrasing) You repeated a rght wing point. When you said the lefts lowering standards for minorities helped create trump, you repeated a right wing narrative.

If you have noticed, Jill Biden has been doing a lot of campaigning while Joe hides in the White House basement.
Biden is not hiding anywhere. But given how Trump has been sounding he would do best to start hiding.

Mac, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The majority of the voters did not want him as president. So that kills your premise. Trump is not popular in this country with the exception of a certain type and they are nowhere close to the majority.

The rise of trump is the outcome of a white backlash that has been going on in this country since the end of civil rights. The first iteration was Reagan. Then you had Newt Gingrich. But once a black president was elected the racists started losing their minds because they began to believe they were losing what they believed was their white country.

You have made assumptions that are based on the beliefs of the right while ignoring the overall continuing racism from a part of white America that has never left. So you blamed the so called left because of equal opportunity policies for creating the rise of trump instead of the continuing virulent racism of part of the white American population.

Mac, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016.

And he won the vote that counted.

Biden is not hiding anywhere. But given how Trump has been sounding he would do best to start hiding.
Why should he hide? He's not only creaming Nikki Haley but he's ahead in every single swing state and every betting venue gives the odds of Trump being the next president. But, I understand how this terrifies you.

Forum List

Back