Feeble Joe Biden Hides at Camp David While Trump Holds Massive Rallies in North Carolina and Virginia

Indeed it is an embarrassment, but the fact remains that Trump wins if the election were held today. If the Dems' only chance is to see him convicted of a felony, that doesn't say much about them or their candidate, that's for sure.

That's just where this country is right now.

How much Copium have you had to consume to get to this point? hah

That doesn't answer my question, and you don't need to make it personal. Trump won in 2016 and he remains very popular today in this country.

Even if he hasn't won the popular vote, what does it say about a country and a populace that such a person has the support of at least 45%?

Sociologically?

Oh there it is....more self-righteous think pieces incoming lol

I don't think Trump wins if the election is actually held today. The last poll I saw had Biden up six. And I beieve it was Quinnipiac.

HA HA. Quinnipiac is a University., Of course they're going to be for Biden. Brainwashed kids.

And in Real Clear Politics, Quinnipiac was the ONLY one reported to be for Biden (in a group of 8)

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)
SPREAD
RCP Average2/13 - 2/2847.345.0Trump+2.3
NY Times/Siena2/25 - 2/28980 LV3.54844Trump+4
Forbes/HarrisX2/24 - 2/283021 RV1.85248Trump+4
Economist/YouGov2/25 - 2/271498 RV3.24444Tie
Morning Consult2/23 - 2/256224 RV1.04443Trump+1
Harvard-Harris2/21 - 2/222022 RV5347Trump+6
Quinnipiac2/15 - 2/191421 RV2.64549Biden+4
Rasmussen Reports2/13 - 2/15868 LV3.04741Trump+6
Emerson2/13 - 2/141225 RV2.74544Trump+1

I am right, click the link.

What it means is that no one has been paying attention to anything over the course of the past three years. We've been looking at right wingers in here inundate us with proaganda about trump winning in polls when no one was paying attention. 6 points is a huge lead in a political race.

The fact is Mac that you have believe a narrative that has been inaccurate. We will see later this year how things really are after the conventions.

The fact is that you're losing in all swing states now to orange man who has 91 indictments. This is how low and disliked biden is. Lol.

biden wants to go into hiding again it appears....he has no excuse to do so this time.

Joe hasn't gotta do anything but let tRump be tRump.

1709481628202.png

Actually he did. Biden would not be president if it hadn't been for covid. The Democrats used covid to change election rules and hide Biden. A gullible public voted the vegetable into office,

View attachment 911547 Along with many anomalies in the election process. Highly Questionable
You mean that your orange jesus screwed up the COVID response and that cost him the 2020 election.

Indeed it is an embarrassment, but the fact remains that Trump wins if the election were held today. If the Dems' only chance is to see him convicted of a felony, that doesn't say much about them or their candidate, that's for sure.

That's just where this country is right now.
You’d fit well doing work for Maduro in Venezuela…P.O.S.

You mean that your orange jesus screwed up the COVID response and that cost him the 2020 election.
You mean the same response your vegetable Joe is doing?

Biden isn't showing any kind of energy. It's almost like the demon crats are handing the election to the rethuglicans. No matter who is elected SNL is going to have a field day and I. Going to laugh daily. It's my form of patriotism.

Biden isn't showing any kind of energy. It's almost like the demon crats are handing the election to the rethuglicans. No matter who is elected SNL is going to have a field day and I. Going to laugh daily. It's my form of patriotism.
More lies.

If you're not using the Washington examiner you're not getting the news. Ignorance seems to run rampant in Democrat circles
The Washington Examiner is a joke. Democrats stay away from disinformation.

I wouldn't walk across the street to hear either of these men speak. But I would heckle.

Forum List

Back