Feds plan to dump immigrants in cities away from border...Tom Homan reacts

Where are all these illegals going?

What are they going to do when they get there?

This is unbelievable. It is treasonous
There‘s a big settlement of illegals about 5 miles from where I live. The area looks like a slum straight out of San Salvadore. And in the entire county of 2 million, that particular zip code had the highest rate of COVID. They live crammed together in apartments meant for one family, and a dozen people - including children - live in them.

I once went into a McDonalds there, and I was the ONLY English-speaking person there. And don’t ask what they’ve done to the local public schools. It used to be a respectable working class area with OK schools, admittedly not great, and now the elementary and middle school there are the worst rated in the county.

Nothing to show!! marixt democrats, my eye.
They could show the video of them de-boarding all the single, male illegals in NY. THAT is what’s to show!

Why do you want to lower the caliber of this country with illegals who can’t speak the language, can’t afford to support their families, have no job skills, and have no education?

Where are all these illegals going?

What are they going to do when they get there?

This is unbelievable. It is treasonous
They are going to cities all over the US - wherever the Biden admin can book flights for them at some particular time. They seem to prefer to have then go to Texas, Florida, and wherever they think they can turn a red state blue. It's all about VOTES - for Biden.

They could show the video of them de-boarding all the single, male illegals in NY. THAT is what’s to show!

Why do you want to lower the caliber of this country with illegals who can’t speak the language, can’t afford to support their families, have no job skills, and have no education?
They want to do it so they can get Biden re-elected. They're insane.

There‘s a big settlement of illegals about 5 miles from where I live. The area looks like a slum straight out of San Salvadore. And in the entire county of 2 million, that particular zip code had the highest rate of COVID. They live crammed together in apartments meant for one family, and a dozen people - including children - live in them.

I once went into a McDonalds there, and I was the ONLY English-speaking person there. And don’t ask what they’ve done to the local public schools. It used to be a respectable working class area with OK schools, admittedly not great, and now the elementary and middle school there are the worst rated in the county.

Coming soon to a LOT of American places. A lot.

Forum List

Back