Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:
I've seen that argument before, "it was racist", because Mexicans smoked it, but its bull. Did you know that Mexico outlawed marihuana BEFORE the year you claimed ,America did in 1927?. Mexico outlawed pot in 1925! Now, tell me how the law was racist again?

MEXICO BANS MARIHUANA.; To Stamp Out Drug Plant Which Crazes Its Addicts

MEXICO BANS MARIHUANA. - To Stamp Out Drug Plant Which Crazes Its Addicts. - Article - NYTimes.com

Legal history of cannabis in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Marijuana to get high was NEVER legalized in 1942, only the production of HEMP for manufacturing was.
Do you guys try to be as stupid as possible so that everyone else's brain melts out of their ears and they can't argue with you? Is that the game? Okay, whatever makes you feel like you're smart.

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:
I've seen that argument before, "it was racist", because Mexicans smoked it, but its bull. Did you know that Mexico outlawed marihuana BEFORE the year you claimed ,America did in 1927?. Mexico outlawed pot in 1925! Now, tell me how the law was racist again?
Well, first of all, it was 1937 that the unconstitutional Marihuana Tax Act was passed, not 1927. And how was Marihuana prohibition racist? Because Cannabis Sativa had been legal for 300 years in the United States without anyone ever going crazy from "Marihuana". It wasn't until after 1917 that a machine was invented to finally propel Cannabis above cotton and timber that the name "Marihuana" was adopted into American dialogue. Why? No one would outlaw hemp because that would just be stupid. The American hemp industry was older than America itself. But no one had ever heard of "Marihuana", the demon weed with roots in Hell. So "Marihuana" was outlawed, along with industrial hemp- the real target of prohibition.

And did you know that every state had some regulatory law before Federal prohibition was adopted? It could be argued that the Federal government was just following the rule of the states, but that would be a serious misinterpretation of history. The states had adopted Cannabis regulations based on the same racist fear-mongering and tabloid "journalism" about drug-crazed orgies and dirty reefer-smoking blacks and Mexicans getting high and violating pristine white women. Look at the country in the 1930s and 40s. Segregation, open racism, coon this, wetback that, etc. etc. The entire country was racist by law. Do you really think that that racism wouldn't spill over into how they enforced drug laws?

The fact that the Marihuana Tax Act was overturned by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional in 1969 should have been the end of the matter, but then came the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 which has been an equally pointless and illogical disaster as the Marihuana Tax Act. And then there was the Shafer Commission report in 1972 which said that "Marihuana" should be legalized, so Nixon started the drug war. Hooray for America.

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:
Marijuana to get high was NEVER legalized in 1942, only the production of HEMP for manufacturing was.
After so much hype and hysteria in the 1930s over "Marihuana, the killer demon weed" ultimately leading to great swing parties, wild interracial sex, mass murder and Armageddon (or whatever), do you honestly believe that no one was getting high in the 1940s when "Marihuana" was legalized? People have been getting high for hundreds of years, all over the world. It doesn't cause insanity. It doesn't cause cancer. It doesn't cause Armageddon. People who use it know that, and that's why our government doesn't want people to use it.

Good stuff, and if we didn't have these things in place still, and these things still honored today in order to keep the nation free from tyranny, and to keep it free from becoming a Soviet or other such types of nations for which we have known of in the past, then we must follow what was done years ago in which created and managed properly such a nation as we have here today. For various reasons though, we have seen lately that we have a government being run by people whom want to forget what was done in the past, and therefore move on towards ways in which they see it to be run by them now instead.

probably the biggest hazard to states rights was the adoption of the seventeenth amendment

which should be repealed
Could you explain the correlation between this event and the 17th for me ? Thanks

17th Amendment Explained?

since 1913 the states lost its say in congress

they can not protect the states interest

which has led to an explosion of federal power

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:

MEXICO BANS MARIHUANA.; To Stamp Out Drug Plant Which Crazes Its Addicts

MEXICO BANS MARIHUANA. - To Stamp Out Drug Plant Which Crazes Its Addicts. - Article - NYTimes.com

Legal history of cannabis in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you guys try to be as stupid as possible so that everyone else's brain melts out of their ears and they can't argue with you? Is that the game? Okay, whatever makes you feel like you're smart.

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:
Well, first of all, it was 1937 that the unconstitutional Marihuana Tax Act was passed, not 1927. And how was Marihuana prohibition racist? Because Cannabis Sativa had been legal for 300 years in the United States without anyone ever going crazy from "Marihuana". It wasn't until after 1917 that a machine was invented to finally propel Cannabis above cotton and timber that the name "Marihuana" was adopted into American dialogue. Why? No one would outlaw hemp because that would just be stupid. The American hemp industry was older than America itself. But no one had ever heard of "Marihuana", the demon weed with roots in Hell. So "Marihuana" was outlawed, along with industrial hemp- the real target of prohibition.

And did you know that every state had some regulatory law before Federal prohibition was adopted? It could be argued that the Federal government was just following the rule of the states, but that would be a serious misinterpretation of history. The states had adopted Cannabis regulations based on the same racist fear-mongering and tabloid "journalism" about drug-crazed orgies and dirty reefer-smoking blacks and Mexicans getting high and violating pristine white women. Look at the country in the 1930s and 40s. Segregation, open racism, coon this, wetback that, etc. etc. The entire country was racist by law. Do you really think that that racism wouldn't spill over into how they enforced drug laws?

The fact that the Marihuana Tax Act was overturned by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional in 1969 should have been the end of the matter, but then came the Controlled Substances Act of 1970 which has been an equally pointless and illogical disaster as the Marihuana Tax Act. And then there was the Shafer Commission report in 1972 which said that "Marihuana" should be legalized, so Nixon started the drug war. Hooray for America.

CaféAuLait;8973596 said:
After so much hype and hysteria in the 1930s over "Marihuana, the killer demon weed" ultimately leading to great swing parties, wild interracial sex, mass murder and Armageddon (or whatever), do you honestly believe that no one was getting high in the 1940s when "Marihuana" was legalized? People have been getting high for hundreds of years, all over the world. It doesn't cause insanity. It doesn't cause cancer. It doesn't cause Armageddon. People who use it know that, and that's why our government doesn't want people to use it.

I guess you missed my post before this...perhaps you did not, I don't care.

Regulations and restrictions on the sale of Cannabis sativa as a drug began as early as 1619. Increased restrictions and labeling of cannabis as a poison began in many states from 1906 onward, and outright prohibitions began in the 1920s. By the mid-1930s Cannabis was regulated as a drug in every state, including 35 states that adopted the

Since you keep claiming it was racist, why did Mexico ban it at the same flippin time?

MEXICO BANS MARIHUANA.; To Stamp Out Drug Plant Which Crazes Its Addicts.

Was Mexico racist too?

You mention the Tax Act, the Tax Act did just that, tax pot. The State narcotic act made pot illegal, before the Tax act.

Either way, pot was never legalized by the government since 1907. The laws became tougher and tougher. Hemp (without THC or very little) was used during the war for its fiber, which has no effect when smoking, unlike marijuana with much higher levels of THC.

You have serious mental issues, boy. I never said that State law trumps Federal law. I said that Cannabis proponents have used a long and arduous legal process and used facts, reason, and common sense to change unjust Federal laws instead of drawing guns on Federal agents to defend a rich man's profits. That's the difference. Colorado didn't bear arms against the Feds to get their way. They voted like civilized human beings.

The white-trash "militia" in Nevada are just a bunch of stupid rednecks who don't know what the situation is about. All they know is that they hate Obama.

Also, why do you even try to call me a Nazi? I'm trying to legalize marijuana again, like America did to stop the Nazis. How fucking stupid can you get? Let's find out.......
Now if the law isn't changed concerning this hemp everywhere, I wonder if armed rebellion would come as a result of sooner or later ? Right now with this administration, people are getting their way on many things that once were considered sacred laws of common sense to the feds, but in the case of Cliven Bundy not so much. What if all you cannibas lovers were to get behind Bundy, then what do you think this administration would do then ? Funny how excuses can be made for just about everything, it's just all dependent upon the movement at the time.

You have serious mental issues, boy. I never said that State law trumps Federal law. I said that Cannabis proponents have used a long and arduous legal process and used facts, reason, and common sense to change unjust Federal laws instead of drawing guns on Federal agents to defend a rich man's profits. That's the difference. Colorado didn't bear arms against the Feds to get their way. They voted like civilized human beings.

The white-trash "militia" in Nevada are just a bunch of stupid rednecks who don't know what the situation is about. All they know is that they hate Obama.

Also, why do you even try to call me a Nazi? I'm trying to legalize marijuana again, like America did to stop the Nazis. How fucking stupid can you get? Let's find out.......
A pothead. Figures. I oppose the legalization because it makes people think they are smart, at least booze doesn't do that. There's no change in federal law, you don't know what you're talking about. Citizens have the right to define what substance they want made legal and pot wasn't one of them. Since you want it you call it unjust. So freedom and justice is how you choose to define it, the majority doesn't matter. Talking to you guys is like talking to the plant.

Give Big Brother some more time. He'll plant that Bullshit in the corrupt Media eventually. Big Brother is vindictive and evil. Don't ever forget that.

Wait a minute ...

You lied, got caught in your lie and now say that someone will plant the lie?

You should spend more time with the other nutters in the Conspiracy forum cuz you really do have a problem holding on to reality.

Went over your head. Gee, what a surprise. But stay tuned, Big Brother will have his corrupt Media labeling this man a crazed 'Cult Leader Racist' any day now. Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his crimes. Shame on you Goose Steppers for defending him on this.

Oh my, it looks like you were wrong and backed a liar.

It turns out that Bundy's family moved to Nevada in 1948 and didn't start grazing cattle until 1954. So his whole "ancestral rights" line is pure bullshit.

As I recall you kept saying that there was info we didn't know. Turns out you were right.

And it makes the militia folks and you look like fools. Yeah, this is a gloating sorta post. I feel justified.

BLM admits it killed Six of Bundy's cattle

bundy-ranch-cow-facebook.jpg

The Bureau of Land Management is confirming it killed six cattle as part of its standoff against the Bundy Ranch in Bunkersville, NV.

“A total of six cattle died or were euthanized,” a BLM official told Breitbart News.

The official listed the dead livestock cataloged by the BLM explaining, “The Bundy branded bull that was euthanized posed a significant threat to employees during the gather. The Bundy branded cow ran into a fence panel injuring its spine and was euthanized.” The dead animals listed by the official were:

1 Bundy branded bull was euthanized
1 Bundy branded cow was euthanized
1 unbranded bull was euthanized
1 unbranded cow was euthanized
1 unbranded bull died
1 unbranded cow died

According to the BLM, the gather was based on recent court orders. “Most recently, in 2013, in two separate orders, the U.S. District Court of Nevada directed Mr. Bundy to remove his cattle within 45 days, and authorized the United States to impound his cattle,” said the official...

More:
BLM Confirms It Killed Six Of Bundy's Cattle

CaféAuLait;8973655 said:
Regulations and restrictions on the sale of Cannabis sativa as a drug began as early as 1619. Increased restrictions and labeling of cannabis as a poison began in many states from 1906 onward, and outright prohibitions began in the 1920s. By the mid-1930s Cannabis was regulated as a drug in every state, including 35 states that adopted the
Yes, there have been Cannabis laws since 1619. The first marijuana law made it mandatory for all landowners to grow Cannabis hemp for seafaring, because "every ship prior to about 1850 was rigged with hempen rope and sails." - Hemp For Victory, 1942 USDA

Prior to the 20th century, Cannabis was used in pharmacopeia throughout the world. Jesus soaked Cannabis buds in wine to help heal the sick, a common remedy during the Roman empire. It's been around for fucking AGES and has not caused mass hysteria and psychosis in ANY culture. That is just more tabloid bullshit to demonize hemp. Smoking marijuana does not make anyone think that they are Napoleon. It doesn't make anyone violent who wasn't going to be violent anyway. How do I know this? Because I smoke weed every single day and I have yet to even WANT to hurt someone else.

Marihuana was outlawed as a dangerous narcotic because it causes rape, murder, and incurable insanity, right? Even though it never did that before the 1920s. But then in the 1950s and 60s, America was told by our tabloid press that smoking marijuana had to be outlawed because it made everyone pacific and the Commies would take us over. Even though "Marihuana" had always been essential to our military defense, even just a few years prior in the mid-1940s. So which is it?

The Marihuana Tax Act was overturned in 1969, so Nixon signed the Controlled Substances Act which says that marijuana is evil, dangerous, and can't be used for medicine. That is wrong on every level. If marijuana is dangerous, then why was it used to preserve freedom and democracy for hundreds of years in America? If marijuana is evil, then why does Genesis read, "...and God saw that it was good"? If marijuana can't be used as medicine, then how can I be smoking weed right now to prevent life-threatening seizures?

We the People have been lied to for our entire lives by our government agencies and media companies in order for them to keep this resource from crippling their Fascist oligarchical control of global natural resources.

This is an infinitely more important issue than Cliven Bundy's little bitch fit.

A pothead. Figures. I oppose the legalization because it makes people think they are smart, at least booze doesn't do that. There's no change in federal law, you don't know what you're talking about. Citizens have the right to define what substance they want made legal and pot wasn't one of them. Since you want it you call it unjust. So freedom and justice is how you choose to define it, the majority doesn't matter. Talking to you guys is like talking to the plant.
Booze doesn't make people think they're something they're not? REALLY? Are you sure about that? I've seen drunk monkeys try to fight against parked cars. I've never seen anyone get high on weed and try to beat up a Volkswagen.

No one voted to outlaw Cannabis. NO ONE. That was all the doing of bought-and-owned legislators WHO DO NOT WORK FOR THE PEOPLE. Just ponder this thought: If hemp is not a drug then why does the DEA currently destroy so much hemp as the dangerous drug, marijuana? Because industrial hemp was always the real target of marijuana prohibition. Why? Because industrial hemp will replace fossil fuels for transportation and energy, and the global power structure built around the energy industry will crumble. OPEC, the Rockefellers, Exxon, BP, the House of Saud, etc. were going to go broke because automation in hemp production beginning in 1917 was about to make industrial hemp production more economically viable than oil drilling and coal mining.

LOL, amazing you good folks are so easily suckered by a con man that claims to be fighting the US government and is oppressed.
Turns out your hero is also a bald faced liar. In how many interviews does he claim his ancestors had that land and first bought it in the 1800s?
Well sports fans, you have once again been had but that is nothing new here where the naive and gullible sheep roam freely.
Clark county records show that Bundy was born in Bundyville, ARIZONA and he and his parents moved to Nevada in 1948 as his parents bought the 146 acres from Raoul and Ruth Leavitt.
Bundy never started gracing any cattle on public lands until 1954.

Dumb ass partisan hack ideological fools here supporting a bald faced liar.
Hilarious.

Agenda 21

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM]Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

Agenda 21, whatever that is, will be crippled by the decentralized global mass production of industrial Cannabis. Every fear of a "one-world government" will go away when every nation on Earth is more economically independent from one another. Greater economic independence, like that which the US experienced during WWII, is possible with Cannabis Sativa because each nation, each county, each rural village can provide its own food, fiber, medicine, clothing, shelter, etc., removing the need for a big brother one-world government.

Agenda 21, whatever that is, will be crippled by the decentralized global mass production of industrial Cannabis. Every fear of a "one-world government" will go away when every nation on Earth is more economically independent from one another. Greater economic independence, like that which the US experienced during WWII, is possible with Cannabis Sativa because each nation, each county, each rural village can provide its own food, fiber, medicine, clothing, shelter, etc., removing the need for a big brother one-world government.

We'll see. The NWO Globalists are deadly serious. They're gonna keep trying. The American Constitution has to go. -- "Individual Rights must take a backseat to the Collective."

People need to keep in mind that Environmental Extremists are Communist Globalists. They are the power behind the Environmental Fanatic Movement. All you have to do is research who the Leaders are. They are all Communist Globalists. Agenda 21 is very real.

That's the beauty of Cannabis. It does everything. It lowers unemployment, reduces pollution as it is growing, ends deforestation, provides for the common defense, and makes each locale more self-sufficient. Because anyone can grow it, the supply cannot be monopolized, so the idea of "supply-side economics" fails entirely. What happens when the supply is high and the demand is high? The suppliers win. We the People can be the suppliers of "Marihuana", just like we were for hundreds of years in America.

Any globalist agenda is concocted solely for the benefit of the super-rich. That is why the global super-rich pass international drug laws which illogically classify Cannabis as the worst of all drugs. The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 even lists crack as a safer medicine than marijuana. This is true. Cannabis is Schedule 1, without any medical uses. Cocaine had historically-accepted medical uses, so cocaine is Schedule 2. Crack is free-base cocaine so it is also Schedule 2. According to US law right now and since 1970, the US government considers crack to be safer than pot.

Let's conduct a poll: How many Conservatives on US Message Board think that crack cocaine is a better medicine than marijuana?

That's the beauty of Cannabis. It does everything. It lowers unemployment, reduces pollution as it is growing, ends deforestation, provides for the common defense, and makes each locale more self-sufficient. Because anyone can grow it, the supply cannot be monopolized, so the idea of "supply-side economics" fails entirely. What happens when the supply is high and the demand is high? The suppliers win. We the People can be the suppliers of "Marihuana", just like we were for hundreds of years in America.

Any globalist agenda is concocted solely for the benefit of the super-rich. That is why the global super-rich pass international drug laws which illogically classify Cannabis as the worst of all drugs. The Controlled Substances Act of 1970 even lists crack as a safer medicine than marijuana. This is true. Cannabis is Schedule 1, without any medical uses. Cocaine had historically-accepted medical uses, so cocaine is Schedule 2. Crack is free-base cocaine so it is also Schedule 2. According to US law right now and since 1970, the US government considers crack to be safer than pot.

Let's conduct a poll: How many Conservatives on US Message Board think that crack cocaine is a better medicine than marijuana?

It's about control. It always is.

Forum List

Back