Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

Big Brother is now in the process of assassinating the man's character. They're now labeling him a 'Terrorist.' Some are even calling him a 'Racist' too. Soon i expect them to be labeling him a crazed 'Cult Leader', Militia Boogeyman, or even a 'Child Molester.' Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his his heinous crimes. So for now, it's assassinate the man's character. But how long before they actually assassinate the man? He is in real danger. Him and his family need our prayers.

Yeah you keep saying that. But it was Clives own words

"The Negro"...........

:lol::lol:

Gee, you white folks slay me. I AM A NEGRO and it doesn't bother me in the least. NEGRO is my heritage. Now I understand that the pussy left says - you can't call them "negroes". They can kiss my negro ass.

I used to ask friends every other week - "What are we today? Black? ******? Afro? African? African-American?

I AM A AMERICAN.

I don't give a damn what you call me - as long as you call me for dinner.

These "progressive Nazis" are attempting to make something from nothing. More propaganda.

Big Brother is now in the process of assassinating the man's character. They're now labeling him a 'Terrorist.' Some are even calling him a 'Racist' too. Soon i expect them to be labeling him a crazed 'Cult Leader', Militia Boogeyman, or even a 'Child Molester.' Big Brother will say & do anything to justify his his heinous crimes. So for now, it's assassinate the man's character. But how long before they actually assassinate the man? He is in real danger. Him and his family need our prayers.

"The Negro"...........

Gee, you white folks slay me. I AM A NEGRO and it doesn't bother me in the least. NEGRO is my heritage. Now I understand that the pussy left says - you can't call them "negroes". They can kiss my negro ass.

I used to ask friends every other week - "What are we today? Black? ******? Afro? African? African-American?

I AM A AMERICAN.

These "progressive Nazis" are attempting to make something from nothing. More propaganda.

There is nothing wrong with negro. It is noble term.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNaK_nBp2Yc]Carolina Chocolate Drops - Genuine Negro Jig [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Ole Cliven Bundy probably is an old school racist from way back when (raised like that), but that (IMHO) would be the least of his focus in life these days wouldn't you all think ? I must be missing something here...... His racism has probably been dormant for ages like an old acient volcano , so one wonders how is it that Old Cliven Bundy is all of a sudden getting sidetracked or bogged down into given crazed racist opinions on things, and this when racism is not even on the menu these days in concerns of a Cliven Bundy cattle grazing issue ?

Anyone ?

Ole Cliven Bundy probably is an old school racist from way back when (raised like that), but that (IMHO) would be the least of his focus in life these days wouldn't you all think ? I must be missing something here...... His racism has probably been dormant for ages like an old acient volcano , so one wonders how is it that Old Cliven Bundy is all of a sudden getting sidetracked or bogged down into given crazed racist opinions on things, and this when racism is not even on the menu these days in concerns of a Cliven Bundy cattle grazing issue ?

Anyone ?
Have you spent much time around older folks? They tend to be more like kids and shoot off at the mouth. He's probably always said crap like that but the difference is that he's got TV crews around now and it ain't slowing him down and probably isn't thinking of the consequences.

Anyone ?
Have you spent much time around older folks? They tend to be more like kids and shoot off at the mouth. He's probably always said crap like that but the difference is that he's got TV crews around now and it ain't slowing him down and probably isn't thinking of the consequences.

yeah like when he said this that day

"Now, let me talk about the Spanish people. You know I understand that they come over here against our constitution and cross our borders. But they’re here and they’re people – and I’ve worked side-by-side a lot of them.

Don’t tell me they don’t work, and don’t tell me they don’t pay taxes. And don’t tell me they don’t have better family structure than most of us white people. When you see those Mexican families, they’re together, they picnic together, they’re spending their time together, and I’ll tell you in my way of thinking they’re awful nice people.

And we need to have those people join us and be with us…. not, not come to our party."

"The Negro"...........

So? Regardless of what he may have stated does NOT excuse what BLM, this government is doing in their land grabs. :eusa_hand:

FOCUS you partisan jerk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k80nW6AOhTs]Jane you Ignorant slut - YouTube[/ame]

The land grab occurred over a century and a half ago in 1848.

"The Negro"...........

I AM A AMERICAN.

My point is that he referred to and characterized the entire race as "The Negro". It would have been just as damning if he had said "The Black", "The ******" or "The Afro-American"

Last edited:

"The Negro"...........

I AM A AMERICAN.

My point is that he referred to and characterized the entire race as "The Negro". It would have been just as damning if he had said "The Black", "The ******" or "The Afro-American"

Yeah, I guess you're right, you damned white CRACKA's just crack me up! There, I said the same thing in reverse. Now, I'll be waiting for the equivalent moral outrage by you.

Oh, that's right. Whitey only gets upset when he's "defending" us poor colored folk. :D

Again, STOP defending us. We aren't "uneducated field *******" any longer. WE can take care of ourselves, Massa.

Latest is Republicans coming out of the wood work denouncing Bundy's latest news conference where he said slaves had it better than folks on public assistance today.
LOL, no one with a brain supports this loon.

Latest is Republicans coming out of the wood work denouncing Bundy's latest news conference where he said slaves had it better than folks on public assistance today.

Funny....Did you say the same thing about Al Sharpton? That's what I thought. Hypocrite.

I AM A AMERICAN.

Yeah, I guess you're right, you damned white CRACKA's just crack me up! There, I said the same thing in reverse. Now, I'll be waiting for the equivalent moral outrage by you.

Oh, that's right. Whitey only gets upset when he's "defending" us poor colored folk. :D

Again, STOP defending us. We aren't "uneducated field *******" any longer. WE can take care of ourselves, Massa.

Randall I like your attitude, there is room at my table for you at any meal ...and yes we will damn sure call you, wouldn't mind breaking bread with you a bit!!

Only problem with your thinking is, it the exception not the rule ....

Kudo's to any man that would stand up for themselves regardless of the race.

Funny....Did you say the same thing about Al Sharpton? That's what I thought. Hypocrite.

Uh, dumb ass, Al "Prince Valiant" Sharpton ran out on a $28,000 bill at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis in 2009. The management group of that hotel hired me to track Sir Al down to get him personally served with a complaint and summons. The law suit also was against his Bull Shit corporate group National Action Network (NAN) so the registered agent got served on that angle. Sir Al was in Florida at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota pimping for a class action phony baloney law suit against Tropicana. IOW he was on an extortion mission. I served him all the papers in the lobby bar.
I pocketed $1500 + expenses for 2 days of work.
Hint to the dumb masses, which includes you, KNOW YOUR SUBJECT, or better put, allow brain to go into gear before fingers post.
I am no friend of Sir Al and BTW, your allegations are absurd.

Last edited:

Randall I like your attitude, there is room at my table for you at any meal ...and yes we will damn sure call you, wouldn't mind breaking bread with you a bit!!

Only problem with your thinking is, it the exception not the rule ....

Kudo's to any man that would stand up for themselves regardless of the race.

Thank you kindly for the invite, Sir! :D

Actually, I agree that it IS the exception, but you have to consider this:

Conservatives (regardless of party) are held to a GIANT standard when compared to liberals. It's like liberals are EXPECTED to be complete and utter shit-stains so no one makes much out of their racist or just plain stupid remarks. It's OK when a liberal does it. Remember the mantra of the left "Do as I SAY, not as I DO".

Was Bundy out of line? Definitely. Did it "injure" anyone? Only him. Yet he failed to follow the ONE rule that MUST be followed if a conservative is going to take center stage - "Keep your mouth shut". And that is what's hurting conservatives.

I say SCREW the liberal Nazis. . Say what is on your mind and quit pussy-footing around like a barefoot man on broken glass. If it offends these hypocrites - then so be it. Be a man and STAND. THEY DO IT - SO MUST WE.

Maybe he's a fundraiser for the United Negro College Fund.
The mind is a terrible thing.

:D :D :D

Or as Rich Pryor used to say....... "United Negro College Fund - The mind is a terrible thing" :D

I guess Richard would be hung out to dry for this - were he still with us...Oh, that's right...he was a "comedian" so he can say ANYTHING.

God I miss that guy.....:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back