Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

The majority of Americans support DACA

Why is there so much hatred from the right?
Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.
And then you statist freaks wonder why people say you want open borders.
THINK about it :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. Just because people don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they are unthinking.
I guess you didnt comprehend the word "THINK" :D
My comprehension is fine, thanks. As long as we’re completely off-topic (I appear to be the subject,) how’s bbq preps coming along?

Deportation doesn't work.
Incarceration costs taxpayers.
Hanging seems brutal.

IF...we had true enforceable, secureable borders....THEN I would be for permanently deporting them and issuing harsh consequences if they attempt to return.
Thats why we should cut off all incentive.
They wont be coming here if they are sleeping in the streets, dumb, hungry and hurt.
We got soem SC rulings to challenge! Bunch of activist shit

Trumptards don’t understand what is legal and what isn’t. And they don’t understand what is decent and what isn’t

Very confused people
You are a lawyer and you dont know whats legal either

Only to people who get their “information” from gubmint hating hacks

And apparently the judges who make these rulings agree with me.

Oops
Yes, like that means anything.

I’ll go with their expertise over the pretend constitutionalista any day of the week.

One would think a pretend attorney would respect other pretend professionals. Lol! :113:

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.

Get over yourself. Just because people don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they are unthinking.
My comprehension is fine, thanks. As long as we’re completely off-topic (I appear to be the subject,) how’s bbq preps coming along?

The fact that you would refuse to answer a couple of simple questions is pretty shady shit! That just goes to show that nobody can trust your word on anything.

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.
"Hanged by the neck until dead"?

Fuckin trumpkins are dangerously insane.

Well hello there, Mr. midterm leftist shill. :fu:

I've seen you other places.
Hello yourself dipshit.

You should really get the remove the Duke's name and face. He would spin in his grave if he knew you one of today's conspiracy theorist rwnjs was using it.

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive

If it is, then why didnt you attempt my suggestion?

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive

Things getting too hot in the kitchen, move to the BBQ. Lol.

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive

Things getting too hot in the kitchen, move to the BBQ. Lol.

I could swear he was participating in a barbecue competition? I must have the wrong member. My bad.

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.

By your reasoning, Trump should be hanged by the neck until dead. He’s not upholding the Constitution. He’s stealing taxpayers money, he’s not upholding the religious rights of non-Christians.

Guess you have one set of rules for Republicans and another for everyone else.

I keep telling you that Americans don’t hang their kill opponents. Only Russians do that.

Dangerously insane would be those who ignore our laws and our constitution and want to take rights from the people.

No, that’s hyperbole. Unless dude was just kidding when he said that someone should be hanging by the neck until dead? That is dangerously insane.

I get that you’re really into demonizing the opposition, but you need to check yourself. You’ve become a parody.

I absolutely meant it. When one takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, then consciously, wantonly, and willingly goes directly against such, they should be hanged like the traitor they are. Problem?
I rest my case. Turn yourself in for treatment immediately.

The bottom line is that according to the Constitution and Federal law, setting immigration policy is at the president's whim.

By your reasoning, Trump should be hanged by the neck until dead. He’s not upholding the Constitution. He’s stealing taxpayers money, he’s not upholding the religious rights of non-Christians.

I keep telling you that Americans don’t hang their kill opponents. Only Russians do that.

How so? In what way he he done something directly against the Constitution? Feel free to provide a valid example.

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive

The fact that you would refuse to answer a couple of simple questions is pretty shady shit! That just goes to show that nobody can trust your word on anything.

I don’t care who y’all are, that right there is funny.

Dangerously insane would be those who ignore our laws and our constitution and want to take rights from the people.

No, that’s hyperbole. Unless dude was just kidding when he said that someone should be hanging by the neck until dead? That is dangerously insane.

I get that you’re really into demonizing the opposition, but you need to check yourself. You’ve become a parody.

Posters on the internet are not the "dangerous" people you would like to make them into. Lol. People who want to take rights away from citizens and give government more control and power over the people are the only dangerous ones.
People who advocate for killing someone they disagree with are indeed dangerous. Next thing you know this John Wayne wannabe will be naked in a waffle House with his peeshooter out.

By his reasoning, we should have hanged almost every President in our history.
God forbid consistency and history, though, right? Gotta get tha mean old trumper :mad:

Forum List

Back