Federal judge suspends ending Title 42!

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
A judge from the town I grew up in, Lafayette, has issued an injunction not allowing the Biden administration to end title 42. I'm actually IN Lafayette right now, recovering from the shooting.

Fuck you Joe Biden.

A judge from the town I grew up in, Lafayette, has issued an injunction not allowing the Biden administration to end title 42. I'm actually IN Lafayette right now, recovering from the shooting.

Fuck you Joe Biden.

You got shot?

mha-evil-laugh.gif

If covid is over, then why is Joe Biden and everyone around him still wearing masks all the time? And why do businesses and schools still have covid policies?
Because they never took science classes. They are idiots! I bet those who they are saying are dying from Omicron are dying from cancer or other issues and they just happen to test positive for Omicron.

I hope this holds. but i'm sure the bi-Dung regime will find another way to flood this nation with illegals, criminals, rapists, terrorists.

Title 42 was the COVID-era thing, right?

If COVID is over, it needs to end.
When has Covid been declared over?

We are having a new spike or is it over because the left need it to be over so they can declare victory when there isn’t one?

Truthfully Biden need to slow the influx of migration to this country seeing we are entering a time when we can not handle new migrants no matter legal or illegal and getting rid of title 42 is just going to get Democrats elected out of office but the writing is on the wall and that is why Biden and the Democrats are trying to open the border so they will hurt the country more while blaming the Republicans…

So Covid is not over:

Yep. 6 times in an armed robbery by a young black dude looking for drug money. Still out of work.
Get well and crime is on the rise all over the place…

Picked up two guys ( separately ) that had their cars stolen and four people this week, so crime is on the rise massively…

One guy that I drove I shut off my app and kept him in the car so I could get him home got a call from the Police they found his car quickly but only had one guy that didn’t have his key to his Truck, so I took him there.

As for Title 42 it seem Biden is hell bent on getting rid of it, so let him and when the GOP take the House and Senate later this year and the Oval Office in 2024 the left can remember they brought all this onto themselves…

I am sorry ? Did you get attacked and shot at ?
What happened!! This country is unlivable

Wow, man! Didn't know. You going to be good to go?

I was more than shot AT, I was SHOT. Dude pointed his gun at me and I told him I had no money. He came over and patted me down like a cop would. Then he took 3 steps, turned around and unloaded at a distance of 5 feet. I was shot in my right arm first, almost under my armpit. Did nerve damage, but no surgery needed, left arm (shattered the radius bone, needed surgery and still in OT for that and the nerve damage was severe, I haven't felt my left thumb or index finger since the shooting) shot thru the top of my left arm, into my chest under my left armpit and out the front of my chest almost right in the middle. Knicked a lung but otherwise no other internal damage. I had a 2nd graze wound to the chest as well. Then he shot me in my right ankle and my right big toe that had a severe fracture. 11 days in the hospital for all this and months of recovery at home.

At least they got the bastard.

Docs say I have a long road to recovery but that I should recover 100%. Every doctor said that almost nobody survives being shot 6 times at point blank range. I told them after the first shot I didn't hang around, I was running and he was shooting me in the back. I only remember bits and pieces until I was stable in the ER.

I was more than shot AT, I was SHOT. Dude pointed his gun at me and I told him I had no money. He came over and patted me down like a cop would. Then he took 3 steps, turned around and unloaded at a distance of 5 feet. I was shot in my right arm first, almost under my armpit. Did nerve damage, but no surgery needed, left arm (shattered the radius bone, needed surgery and still in OT for that and the nerve damage was severe, I haven't felt my left thumb or index finger since the shooting) shot thru the top of my left arm, into my chest under my left armpit and out the front of my chest almost right in the middle. Knicked a lung but otherwise no other internal damage. I had a 2nd graze wound to the chest as well. Then he shot me in my right ankle and my right big toe that had a severe fracture. 11 days in the hospital for all this and months of recovery at home.

At least they got the bastard.

Docs say I have a long road to recovery but that I should recover 100%. Every doctor said that almost nobody survives being shot 6 times at point blank range. I told them after the first shot I didn't hang around, I was running and he was shooting me in the back. I only remember bits and pieces until I was stable in the ER.
Man, I am sick after reading that!

Get well and I hope they hang that bastard upside down and give you a gun to shoot in sixty times!

( You will have to reload but we both know that will not happen )

You had no money so why even shoot and just leave seeing you were not resisting him!

Sad part is the idiot will get into Prison and ten or twenty years from now he will be released and allow to do it again!

Again, I am sick after reading that!

Forum List

Back