Federal Judge says OK to publish Bolton book

Got to get to the SCOTUS and quick. Big rally tonight; don't need a damper on it.

I don't think the Supreme Court moves that fast. :) Might be a possibility of an issuing an injunction to temporarily stop it but I don't see that after this ruling.

Got to get to the SCOTUS and quick. Big rally tonight; don't need a damper on it.

Now a book needs to follow about Bolton. Maybe one written by a former soldier or something.

This judge has just green lighted the exposure of National Security of the United States for whoever wants to make a few bucks. If they think Dem presidents will be protected, think again. Money will talk ever louder. Foreign adversaries have deep pockets and many ways to obtain state secrets, now it is essentially legal to spy on Americas Executive Branch. Lie or not.

Ridiculous. They want China First THAT much.

Now a book needs to follow about Bolton. Maybe one written by a former soldier or something.

This judge has just green lighted the exposure of National Security of the United States for whoever wants to make a few bucks. If they think Dem presidents will be protected, think again. Money will talk ever louder. Foreign adversaries have deep pockets and many ways to obtain state secrets, now it is essentially legal to spy on Americas Executive Branch. Lie or not.

Ridiculous. They want China First THAT much.
The book was written on Bolton years ago...

Trump still appointed him to be his National Security Advisor...

You folks own Bolton, deal with it

To me, any book getting published is no different than what is found in every grocery store where you go to pay for whatever you buy: rag magazines.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back