Teen Shot Dead at Juneteenth Celebration

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I cannot express how befitting this is. I am pressed to imagine a more appropriate and symbolic way of expressing the significance of this commemoration.

A 17-year-old male was shot to death Friday night at a Juneteenth celebration in Aurora, Colorado.

Shortly after 8:30 p.m. local time Friday at Rocky Bridge Park, police said they responded to multiple reports of a shooting at the large gathering. When officers arrived, they found the teen suffering from a gunshot wound.

it aint fittin.gif

Too bad more darkies weren't killed....welp, there is always that race war --- hopefully more of em will be killed then...

#MAGA

Too bad more darkies weren't killed....welp, there is always that race war --- hopefully more of em will be killed then...

#MAGA
No one cares when they kill each other. Besides, you're assuming they're darkies. Why is that? Could be wiggers you know.
I am assuming they are "darkies" because of the glee and enthusiasm shown by most of the online white supremacists on this thread....

If they were white -- this post wouldn't exist or people would just label em "libs" or "antifa" -- you know, the labels white supremacists give other white people when they aren't trying to castigate an entire race.....

#MAGA
No one cares when they kill each other. Besides, you're assuming they're darkies. Why is that? Could be wiggers you know.
I am assuming they are "darkies" because of the glee and enthusiasm shown by most of the online white supremacists on this thread....

If they were white -- this post wouldn't exist or people would just label em "libs" or "antifa" -- you know, the labels white supremacists give other white people when they aren't trying to castigate an entire race.....
You thought they were "darkies" because they are obviously thugs. There are thugs who are white and some may even celebrate Juneteenth.

Whatever, it was a very apropos way of commemorating the day.

#MAGA
You vermin scum have already started a race war.
And I have to say... It's quite the "race war"!!!

Apparently, all we have to do is pop some popcorn, and watch the black's celebrate by killing each other off...

Forum List

Back