Federal judge blocks Texas restrictive abortion law, says women faced 'irreparable harm'

so... if you believe that we should kill people bc we are over populated (which we are NOT), then you would be the first to go

bc of your age..
I don't believe in murder or suicide. I did everything I could at age 12 I decided I would never marry or have children and I didn't. I'm 70 now, I don't really care if I died tomorrow, but I am still working, still creating and contributing to society so I'm not in any hurry to die. I did everything I could. The fact that governments and people never addressed the issue of overpopulation is not my fault.

No, you don't understand that 1.5 to 2 billion range was the ideal world population. We are way over that approaching 8 billion.
The world population is about 7.7 billion people.
If we allocated each of these people an acre of living space -- space just to live in - the entire world population could live in Africa.

That leaves the remaining 119 billion acres of earth's land area to support them with food and other resources.

The world population crisis is a myth.

If we allocated each of these people an acre of living space -- space just to live in - the entire world population could live in Africa.

That leaves the remaining 119 billion acres of earth's land area to support them with food and other resources.

It does not equate that simply. In a perfect world that might be true. The Creator designed this world with the natural systems in place to sustain life. Unfortunately he placed a man, an imperfect semi-intelligent being into the mix and of course he f***** it all up. He f***** so much he screwed everything up.

It does not equate that simply. In a perfect world that might be true. The Creator designed this world with the natural systems in place to sustain life. Unfortunately he placed a man, an imperfect semi-intelligent being into the mix and of course he f***** it all up. He f***** so much he screwed everything up.
So... if there -is- some issue here, it is driven by the ineffective distribution of resources, not the population.
And this can be further narrowed down to the distribution of resources in certain areas, not the world in toto.

So... if there -is- some issue here, it is driven by the ineffective distribution of resources, not the population.
And this can be further narrowed down to the distribution of resources in certain areas, not the world in toto.
We have a world at present where people are unwilling to even discuss over population. And you believe nations are willing to cooperate to improve the distribution of goods and services
1. We are already starting to have distribution problems affecting the wealthy Nations let alone the poorer Nations 2. Widespread crop failures will become more and more prevalent with climate change. Both of these factors coupled with the overpopulation Factor, paints a dim future for the human race on this planet. It is important to realize the overpopulation problem created all the other problems.

We have a world at present where people are unwilling to even discuss over population.
There's no need, as it doesn't exist, as the world has more than enough resources to support more than the current population.
The fact some of those people are short on some of those resources is not a function of the number of people.

There's no need, as it doesn't exist, as the world has more than enough resources to support more than the current population.
The fact some of those people are short on some of those resources is not a function of the number of people.
Denial, does not change the truth. People are willing to argue just for the case of argument itself, believing they are winning an argument. When winning becomes more important than the truth, it's too late. I am giving up Hope on the human race. I'm sure ignorance has led to the demise of many other worlds. The successful worlds most likely base their truth on science and cooperation, without those two things the human race does not have a future.

Denial, does not change the truth. People are willing to argue just for the case of argument itself, believing they are winning an argument. When winning becomes more important than the truth, it's too late. I am giving up Hope on the human race. I'm sure ignorance has led to the demise of many other worlds. The successful worlds most likely base their truth on science and cooperation, without those two things the human race does not have a future.
Also I'd like to point to another scientific study where they suggested the human population on this planet would stabilize out between 10 and 12 billion.
And thus, my statements stand.
I'll stick with the scientists, they know what they're talking about. Https://news.standford.edu>...Optimum human population a third of present, scientists say. Based on a 1994 study. Many many other articles exist coming to the same conclusion. We are killing ourselves, and the process is becoming more and more rapid as the population swells. I used to enjoy some pictures of families in the paper with lots of children, now I dread it. What kind of future are these children going to have? Anything and everything we can do to reduce the population is advisable. I wish there was a lot more education on this subject so people could make better decisions.

I don't need to - yours said all that needs to be said.
Reality doesn't matter to you.
You never proved your point, I guess you're just like the, you are the star of your own fantasy. Good luck with that I hope it works out for you. I'm done here I'm not going to reply back to you this is not discussing any issue, it's just devolved into bad-mouthing each other and I'm not into that. You'll have to find another partner to continue this insanity.

Makes me wonder. Women who've done this...if they're cold hearted unrepentent murderous ones, they encourage the same act for other women...cause.... psychotic behavior loves company.
Psychotic behavior, wow, that's how I would describe a lot of pro-life propaganda. It's amazing anyone could be that involved in other people's lives. If you don't have control over your own body, are you property of the state ! A redundant question, but the reality pro-life advocates are pushing.

Psychotic behavior, wow, that's how I would describe a lot of pro-life propaganda. It's amazing anyone could be that involved in other people's lives. If you don't have control over your own body, are you property of the state ! A redundant question, but the reality pro-life advocates are pushing.
And yet you support Biden on mask and vaccine mandates?

And yet you support Biden on mask and vaccine mandates?
In case you haven't noticed we are at war with a virus. Mandates are required cuz we have so many stupid, selfish people who think who thinks they know better than the experts in public health and virology.

Interesting. So aliens will do all the farming in Siberia, have giant warehouses floating in the oceans, package and distribute everything just-in-time with hovercraft parked in Antarctica, and will just have to make do living in Europe, Asia, and the Americas..

In case you haven't noticed we are at war with a virus. Mandates are required cuz we have so many stupid, selfish people who think who thinks they know better than the experts in public health and virology.
The experts? They dont know the log term effects of this vaccine and more people have died taking the vaccine then any other vaccine in the past all for a virus that kills at a percent less then the flu. Either you are for choice or you are a lying hypocrite. By the way dont start with the anti vac crap I got the shots.

Forum List

Back