Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

The issue of the accuracy of the warrant would have been a perfectly fine issue to argue if something incriminating was found or if they wanted to get damages for the broken door.

It has nothing to do with the shooting when these cops were defending themselves from a thug who was going all gangsta and shooting at them.
You can't claim self defense when you lied to get the warrant to kick the door down in the first place. People have a right to defend themselves in their homes, even from and maybe especially from, police officers acting illegally.

Was he charged? No. Why? Because he indeed did have the right.

No, he wasn't charged because the DA was afraid of riots. That's why he wasn't charged.

You have a legal right to defend yourself from anyone coming through your door illegally and uninvited.

I guess... I mean, won't do you much good if the cops kill you, I supposed, but um, yeah.

Sadly, instead of thug Kenny getting killed, his girlfriend was.

No, he wasn't charged because the DA was afraid of riots. That's why he wasn't charged.
Who wasn't charged with what? I'm talking about the cops who have been charged.

Are you talking about Breonna's boyfriend Kenneth Walker? You think the DA didn't charge him because they were afraid of riots? 😄 What is it with you clowns projecting your cowardice on to others?
I guess... I mean, won't do you much good if the cops kill you, I supposed, but um, yeah.
If they're already trying to kill you there isn't much to lose in defending yourself. In fact all there is is upside.
Sadly, instead of thug Kenny getting killed, his girlfriend was.
See, I'm sure you think calling him a thug bothers and trolls people but all you've really done is come here and tell us you think the cops should be able to lie to get warrants and when home owners exercise their right to defend themselves and their families you think the cops should be allowed to murder them without consequence. What I'm saying is that your just trolling yourself. That's the belief of a serf. If you want to come here and tell us all loudly and proudly that you're a serf, go right ahead. 😄

Who wasn't charged with what? I'm talking about the cops who have been charged.

Are you talking about Breonna's boyfriend Kenneth Walker? You think the DA didn't charge him because they were afraid of riots? 😄 What is it with you clowns projecting your cowardice on to others?

Um, yeah, actually. The police were developing a case against him and the DA unilaterally dropped charges. Gutless.

If they're already trying to kill you there isn't much to lose in defending yourself. In fact all there is is upside.

Except they weren't trying to kill him. In fact, they specifically FAILED to kill him.

See, I'm sure you think calling him a thug bothers and trolls people but all you've really done is come here and tell us you think the cops should be able to lie to get warrants and when home owners exercise their right to defend themselves and their families you think the cops should be allowed to murder them without consequence. What I'm saying is that your just trolling yourself. That's the belief of a serf. If you want to come here and tell us all loudly and proudly that you're a serf, go right ahead.

No, I'm calling him a thug because he was dealing drugs (according to texts found on his phone) and he fired at police officers executing a warrant.

The issue of the accuracy of the warrant would have been a perfectly fine issue to argue if something incriminating was found or if they wanted to get damages for the broken door.

It has nothing to do with the shooting when these cops were defending themselves from a thug who was going all gangsta and shooting at them.
The gangsters were these rogue cops who obtained a warrant through lies and murdered an innocent woman. So tell us Joe would you wait until they had kicked your door off the hinges and offered them to come in and have coffee and donuts.
Except the other witnesses knew they were cops.
What other witnesses? The night these happened no one claimed they heard them announce they were cops. You are just making it up as you go to try and justify your racist bullshit.
Well, mostly because I have the good sense not to let someone with a substance abuse problem into my house, or into my life, for that matter. This woman managed to pick two losers in a row.
More horseshit, Kenneth Walker has NEVER been identified as someone dealing in drugs. Just more of the same bullshit to try and justify the actions of these rogue cops.

Um, yeah, actually. The police were developing a case against him and the DA unilaterally dropped charges. Gutless.
The DA is the one who decides whether or not the police have a case. Considering the DA for the State dropped the charges and the federal government has since charged the officers there's ample evidence they didn't have a case to begin with. Your assertion that they were gutless is just your cuck projection.
Except they weren't trying to kill him. In fact, they specifically FAILED to kill him.
If they fired their guns without the intent to kill that is further evidence of their misconduct. The only reason to ever fire a gun in the direction of another human being is to end a threat to you or someone else. If they weren't firing to kill and end a threat what where they firing their guns for?
No, I'm calling him a thug because he was dealing drugs (according to texts found on his phone) and he fired at police officers executing a warrant.
Wrong boyfriend you dipshit. That was her last boyfriend.

Except the other witnesses knew they were cops.

Well, mostly because I have the good sense not to let someone with a substance abuse problem into my house, or into my life, for that matter. This woman managed to pick two losers in a row.
Super gangsta is defending yourself from unannounced intruders to your house?

Did they find any drugs in the apartment?

Ya know for a super gangsta and all...

The gangsters were these rogue cops who obtained a warrant through lies and murdered an innocent woman. So tell us Joe would you wait until they had kicked your door off the hinges and offered them to come in and have coffee and donuts.

Uh, no. This is bullshit. They had probable cause. They had tape of Druggie Boyfriend #1 saying on tape that Bre had his money and his drugs. That was more than sufficient reason to search her apartment. Everything else is window dressing for a White House that is trying to get back in the good graces of a black community that has seen very little results for their support of Biden.

That's why I think this case is BULLSHIT. A BLACK state's attorney investigated this incident and ruled the cops were justified in their use of force. This kind of pandering isn't going to save Biden (who I voted for) in November, from a populace that is getting sick and tired of rising crime rates.

What other witnesses? The night these happened no one claimed they heard them announce they were cops. You are just making it up as you go to try and justify your racist bullshit.

Or just because other people didn't hear anything, really doesn't mean much of anything. Take a look at the layout of this building, most of the rest of the residents wouldn't have heard anything.

One neighbor said that they DID identify themselves and that HE knew they were cops.

More horseshit, Kenneth Walker has NEVER been identified as someone dealing in drugs. Just more of the same bullshit to try and justify the actions of these rogue cops.

They had texts of him talking about selling pills and pictures of him on social media brandishing guns, including a AR-15.

The DA is the one who decides whether or not the police have a case. Considering the DA for the State dropped the charges and the federal government has since charged the officers there's ample evidence they didn't have a case to begin with. Your assertion that they were gutless is just your cuck projection.

The DA dropped the charges against Walker before the police even concluded their investigation... because of public pressure. The Feds are charging these cops because Biden is flagging in the polls. He's just kind of making it worse for himself because this isn't 2020, and white folks like me who were sympathetic to police reform in 2020 are getting a little fed up with crime in 2022.

If they fired their guns without the intent to kill that is further evidence of their misconduct. The only reason to ever fire a gun in the direction of another human being is to end a threat to you or someone else. If they weren't firing to kill and end a threat what where they firing their guns for?

You're babbling. They fired because they were fired upon.

Wrong boyfriend you dipshit. That was her last boyfriend.

Nope, new boyfriend was dealing pills as well... because that's the kind of guy she spread them for.

The DA dropped the charges against Walker before the police even concluded their investigation... because of public pressure. The Feds are charging these cops because Biden is flagging in the polls. He's just kind of making it worse for himself because this isn't 2020, and white folks like me who were sympathetic to police reform in 2020 are getting a little fed up with crime in 2022.

You're babbling. They fired because they were fired upon.

Nope, new boyfriend was dealing pills as well... because that's the kind of guy she spread them for.
The new boyfriend was not selling drugs and while we all might find it credible that you'd be pussy enough to drop charges out of fear, it's doubtful this DA did.

[quote[Uh, no. This is bullshit. They had probable cause. They had tape of Druggie Boyfriend #1 saying on tape that Bre had his money and his drugs.
[/QUOTE]
Post it.
That was more than sufficient reason to search her apartment. Everything else is window dressing for a White House that is trying to get back in the good graces of a black community that has seen very little results for their support of Biden.
So why did they lie to obtain the warrant?
That's why I think this case is BULLSHIT. A BLACK state's attorney investigated this incident and ruled the cops were justified in their use of force. This kind of pandering isn't going to save Biden (who I voted for) in November, from a populace that is getting sick and tired of rising crime rates.
The trotted out a Uncle Tom, who has been kissing the ass of McConnell for years. He didn't give a damn about getting Justice for a black woman.
Or just because other people didn't hear anything, really doesn't mean much of anything. Take a look at the layout of this building, most of the rest of the residents wouldn't have heard anything.
One neighbor said that they DID identify themselves and that HE knew they were cops.
The SAME neighbor who in the beginning said they didn't hear them.
They had texts of him talking about selling pills and pictures of him on social media brandishing guns, including a AR-15.
Let's says that were true, that is not why they raided the house. Get your stories together.

The new boyfriend was not selling drugs and while we all might find it credible that you'd be pussy enough to drop charges out of fear, it's doubtful this DA did.

While this is MSNBC trying to make the police conducting an investigation as sinister.

On the night of Taylor's death, Walker was arrested and taken in for questioning. He told investigators that in addition to his licensed handgun, he once owned an AR-15 but "had to sell it because I was broke." He told police that he smoked marijuana from "time to time," including on the day of the shooting, but that he had curtailed his use because he had applied for a job with the U.S. Postal Service.

According to the memo, internal affairs officers also found text messages indicating that Walker was selling marijuana and pills from October 2019 through March, according to the memo. The memo quoted a message from Walker's phone dated March 6, a week before Taylor was killed, that seemed to say Walker had sold "11 pills" for $6 apiece in a restaurant parking lot. The memo quotes a text exchange in February about Walker's sale of marijuana for "$25 for a half quarter."

Investigators also indicate that they believed he may have been involved in a robbery, although the message they point to is garbled. They concluded that Walker's potential drug sales and robbery "may have contributed to Walker's actions on March 13, 2020."

Already have, now for the third time.
So why did they lie to obtain the warrant?

They really didn't... The meat of the warrant, that Taylor was a confederate of Jamarcus Glover (can't keep the doper boyfriends straight without a scorecard) was verified by statements that Glover had made on a jailhouse tape.

The trotted out a Uncle Tom, who has been kissing the ass of McConnell for years. He didn't give a damn about getting Justice for a black woman.

Uh, who is they? Daniel Cameron was the AG of Kentucky, and the usual suspects INSISTED he take over the case because they didn't trust the County DA to handle the case.

The SAME neighbor who in the beginning said they didn't hear them.

The Same Neighbor who said at the time he knew they were cops, and then later admitted - under oath - that he had heard them announce themselves.

Now, if you have two statements - one made at the time to a reporter, one made under oath to a grand jury. I'd go with the latter, for no other reason than if he did lie in the latter case, that was criminal.

Let's says that were true, that is not why they raided the house. Get your stories together.

No but it does indicate he's the kind of idiot who would go gangsta and try to shoot it out with the cops.

Forum List

Back