Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

Unfortunately, they were, just like the Soros backed prosecutors drop thousands of felony charges and wonder why we are awash in crime.

Still doesn't take away from the fact this drug dealing piece of shit fired at cops and got his girlfriend killed.

No one at that apt was dealing drugs.......but you know that. It's obviously not going to stop you though.

No one at that apt was dealing drugs.......but you know that. It's obviously not going to stop you though.

Two pictures from Walker's phone show Walker and Taylor with an AR-15, according to the memo.

According to the memo, internal affairs officers also found text messages indicating that Walker was selling marijuana and pills from October 2019 through March, according to the memo. The memo quoted a message from Walker's phone dated March 6, a week before Taylor was killed, that seemed to say Walker had sold "11 pills" for $6 apiece in a restaurant parking lot. The memo quotes a text exchange in February about Walker's sale of marijuana for "$25 for a half quarter."

Investigators also indicate that they believed he may have been involved in a robbery,
although the message they point to is garbled. They concluded that Walker's potential drug sales and robbery "may have contributed to Walker's actions on March 13, 2020."

Two pictures from Walker's phone show Walker and Taylor with an AR-15, according to the memo.

According to the memo, internal affairs officers also found text messages indicating that Walker was selling marijuana and pills from October 2019 through March, according to the memo. The memo quoted a message from Walker's phone dated March 6, a week before Taylor was killed, that seemed to say Walker had sold "11 pills" for $6 apiece in a restaurant parking lot. The memo quotes a text exchange in February about Walker's sale of marijuana for "$25 for a half quarter."

Investigators also indicate that they believed he may have been involved in a robbery,
although the message they point to is garbled. They concluded that Walker's potential drug sales and robbery "may have contributed to Walker's actions on March 13, 2020."

This was in the midst of them lying about everything and concocting a false back story which is what they are now being charged with.

What did they find in the house during their illegal search? Nothing.

Even if it was true, the evidence would have been tossed as it was illegally gained. It's odd how you seem to be so willing to defend the officers for lying to a judge to obtain a warrant where they had ZERO proof anything illegal was happening.

This was in the midst of them lying about everything and concocting a false back story which is what they are now being charged with.

What did they find in the house during their illegal search? Nothing.

Even if it was true, the evidence would have been tossed as it was illegally gained. It's odd how you seem to be so willing to defend the officers for lying to a judge to obtain a warrant where they had ZERO proof anything illegal was happening.

well, they had proof. The OTHER Drug dealer she was fucking said that she had his money and drugs.

So basically what the FBI does they exonerate themselves ..... but a local police dept might get in trouble for doing the same.

Nope.

They have a warrant.

They infiltrate with video tech (to get more evidence) and yell from a distance, over megaphone, to surrender. If shooting starts, level the building with lead.
That warrant is going to hang those officers. That lied on it, had wrong information and generally just used it to murder

You are as easy with lies as the rest of the racists.

I point out what was in the news.

Jamarcus was caught on a jailhouse tape saying the "Bree was holding" for him. that was more than enough to justify a warrant.

The police COULD have done a lot of things better, like not raiding the house at 1 AM when they could have done it at 1 PM and let everyone know they were there.

But end of the the day, the cause of this tragedy was Kenneth Williams firing a round at officers through a door.

I point out what was in the news.

No it wasn't.

Jamarcus was caught on a jailhouse tape saying the "Bree was holding" for him. that was more than enough to justify a warrant.

No he wasn't.

The police COULD have done a lot of things better, like not raiding the house at 1 AM when they could have done it at 1 PM and let everyone know they were there.

But end of the the day, the cause of this tragedy was Kenneth Williams firing a round at officers through a door.

Tell that to their cell mates.

This has been covered here over and over.

But were the officer's who executed the warrant aware of that? It's an honest question. I assume they have a separate unit execute warrants of this nature and not the detectives themselves.

At the very least at least one of them was.

I doubt he's the guy kicking in the door though. That's a different skill set than detective work. I could be wrong but Louisville isnt a small town, they should have the resources to have that type of unit.
I wonder how the rest will feel about the ones that lied?
I'd guess not very highly. Every time you execute a warrant is dangerous Im sure they would be pissed they did one that wasnt legit.

Right Law enforcement should notify the perpetrator(s) at least 48 hours before raiding and carrying out the warrant giving everyone a chance. Eh?
Just another instance of the George Floyd syndrome. Law enforcement on the chopping block.
Take a look at what they are being charged with, I know you think because they are black the police should be able to murder them if they like.

Yeah, fuck that concept of Double Jeopardy.

While the cops did a lot of things that were wrong in this case, the proximate cause of this tragedy was Kenneth Walker firing through a door at officers.
No, the proximate tragedy is that they obtained an ILLEGAL warrant and murdered an innocent woman.

No, the proximate tragedy is that they obtained an ILLEGAL warrant and murdered an innocent woman.

Not at all. If Williams hadn't fired on them, Breonna Taylor would still be alive.

When they kick down your door without announcing who they are.

Except I wouldn't be stupid enough to try to shoot at the police. Also, they announced who they were.

Of course, I wouldn't be cohabitating with drug dealers, either.

Um, you are babbling now.

You are only paying attention to the parts of the case that support your narrative.

That's why these cops will never go to jail, because Williams shot first.

Same was said about Chauvin also. I do NOT deny he shot first. Many of the charges derive from things that happened well before then. Such as the lying to obtain the warrant to start with.

Will the officer pissing his pants and simply firing wildly get convicted? We will have to see.

Same was said about Chauvin also. I do NOT deny he shot first. Many of the charges derive from things that happened well before then. Such as the lying to obtain the warrant to start with.

Will the officer pissing his pants and simply firing wildly get convicted? We will have to see.

Probably not. All they have to do is trot Kenneth and Jamarcus into that court and see what kind of utter dirtbags she was spreading her legs for.

Forum List

Back