Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

Let's get real... Cops have this habit of making ANYTHING you did sound worse than it was. "Do you know how fast you were going?"

And they have to prove how fast you were going, not just make it up.

I actually do think this is a problem with Cop Culture, they see everyone else as being perps or potential perps.

End of the day, they really thought they were going to find Jamarcus' Glover's Stash as Taylor's house.

This wasn't a tragedy because they were wrong about her involvement in Glover's drug business, it was a tragedy because her other Gangsta boyfriend decided to shoot it out with the cops.

Wrong. Violating our rights is NEVER acceptable. NEVER.

And they have to prove how fast you were going, not just make it up.

Missed my point entirely.. but that's okay.

Wrong. Violating our rights is NEVER acceptable. NEVER.

You don't have rights... you have privileges society tolerates. Society decided they weren't going to tolerate Jamarcus Glover distributing drugs in the Hood and asked the police to do something about it.

No, he presented the RELEVENT evidence.
Too make sure they didn't get indicted.
Cops fudge warrants all the time. You still don't shoot at them when they are executing them.
No when you lie to obtain a warrant and murder an innocent woman you have to pay the price.
Most search warrants come up empty. Sorry, can't try and justify a lie.
No, this is about an administration that is beholden to a radical activist group.
Has nothing to do with Biden.
Um, okay, what did this have to do with Gangsta Walker shooting at them?

The point is, she WAS receiving packages on behalf of Jamarcus Glover.
That is the lie that was told, even the Postal Inspector debunked that lie, but as most Trump Humpers you try to keep repeating a lie and hope someone will believe it.
I could think of a dozen reasons... like he wasn't going to support the cops when standing in an angry crowd, but put him in a courtroom under oath, and he felt compelled to tell the truth.
What angry crowd?
If Trump's followers didn't turn on him over J-6, they aren't leaving him over some documents he didn't turn over.
It is not Trump Humpers that are going to stop him from winning.
It's inexcusable who matter who did it. Sorry you can't see that.
Actually you can't see that.
You can check out my previous posts about George Floyd, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice... you know, LEGITIMATE cases of police misconduct. I think I was even initially critical of this case, until the facts came to light.
You are running from the facts of this case.
I haven't been on speaking terms with my brother for five years because he is friends with the cop who shot McDonald, and he didn't like me condemning it online.
So, has nothing to do with you making excuses for the cops in this case.
No, they don't... and there a lot of cases where the police should have been held accountable. Tamir Rice and Michael Brown being two of them. This wasn't one of them.
The hell it doesn't, if they had not lied to get the warrant they would have NEVER been at her apartment and she would be alive and well today.
It's not their job to step in where the State has already litigated the issue. That's why our constitution has protections against double jeopardy clearly spelled out.
Sure it is, had they not stepped in black folks would still be sitting at the back of the bus. Black folks wouldn't have the right to vote and the list goes on.
So have I. But in this case, this girl died because her boyfriend decided to shoot it out with the cops.

Cops kill an unarmed black person, Im the first one to insist that they should be held accountable.
He had no way of knowing they were the cops since they didn't announce themselves.
Actually, in some respects, they were worse. the ATF outright FRAMED Randy Weaver by selling him a shotgun with a barrel that was 1/4" inch too short, to try to get him to infiltrate gangs of outright fucking Nazis. This was a massive abuse of power. But it all became kind of moot when he shot a Federal Marshall coming to arrest him.

In the case of the Branch Davidians, the ATF lied about them converting weapons (they weren't, but they wrote the warrant to make it sound like they were) and made false claims about a meth lab on the property.
Apples and oranges.
This is a lot more serious than who told the cops that packages were being delivered to Taylor's house for Glover.
There was no packages being delivered to Taylor's house, what part of that don't you understand?

Too make sure they didn't get indicted.

Or to go over their testimony to make sure it was consistent...

No when you lie to obtain a warrant and murder an innocent woman you have to pay the price.

Except she wasn't innocent and the police didn't set out to kill her, they were defending themselves from someone shooting at them.

Or to go over their testimony to make sure it was consistent...
Mr. Jaynes met with another detective in his garage and agreed on a story to tell the F.B.I. and their own colleagues to cover up the false and misleading statements the police had made to justify the raid.
Except she wasn't innocent and the police didn't set out to kill her, they were defending themselves from someone shooting at them.
She was innocent, when was she ever charged with a crime?

Mr. Jaynes met with another detective in his garage and agreed on a story to tell the F.B.I. and their own colleagues to cover up the false and misleading statements the police had made to justify the raid.
Yawn... the actual "misleading statements" were trivial, like "Who was dropping off Jamarcus's packages".

She was innocent, when was she ever charged with a crime?

Well, since her boyfriend got her killed, we probably wouldn't have seen the collusion charge against her. Not sure what kind of woman looks at two drug dealers and says, "Man, these are good catches."

Now, this WAS tragic, but the tragedy wasn't only the cops poor decisions (like not just serving the warrant out in the open during the day), but Glover's for implicating his girlfriend on a line he knew was monitored, Walker's for firing a gun, and Taylor for letting these two dirtbags into her life.

Yawn... the actual "misleading statements" were trivial, like "Who was dropping off Jamarcus's packages".
Yea lying to get a warrant is just regular police procedure. Nothing wrong with a little trivia, hell a black woman's life doesn't amount to anything.
Well, since her boyfriend got her killed, we probably wouldn't have seen the collusion charge against her. Not sure what kind of woman looks at two drug dealers and says, "Man, these are good catches."
Her boyfriend didn't shoot her, rogue cops did. It is obvious you don't know a lot or are you just playing dumb.
Now, this WAS tragic, but the tragedy wasn't only the cops poor decisions (like not just serving the warrant out in the open during the day), but Glover's for implicating his girlfriend on a line he knew was monitored, Walker's for firing a gun, and Taylor for letting these two dirtbags into her life.
Unbelievable, that has to be some of the most racist garbage I have ever heard in my life.

Yea lying to get a warrant is just regular police procedure. Nothing wrong with a little trivia, hell a black woman's life doesn't amount to anything.

Police fudge to get warrants all the time. That's why you have lawyers to argue it when you are caught red handed having stuff you shouldn't have.

Her boyfriend didn't shoot her, rogue cops did. It is obvious you don't know a lot or are you just playing dumb.

Her boyfriend shot at cops. You shoot at cops, it's your own damned fault.

Unbelievable, that has to be some of the most racist garbage I have ever heard in my life.

Why? All those things happened.

If she had better taste in men, she'd still be alive.
If Gangsta Kenny hadn't shot at cops, she'd still be alive.
If Jamarcus hadn't implicated her on a jail phone line that he KNEW was being monitored, she'd still be alive.

Police fudge to get warrants all the time. That's why you have lawyers to argue it when you are caught red handed having stuff you shouldn't have.
Cops are supposed to uphold the Law, not break the Law. So in your mind the cops lying is ok.
Her boyfriend shot at cops. You shoot at cops, it's your own damned fault.
He shot at thugs kicking his door in.
Why? All those things happened.

If she had better taste in men, she'd still be alive.
If Gangsta Kenny hadn't shot at cops, she'd still be alive.
If Jamarcus hadn't implicated her on a jail phone line that he KNEW was being monitored, she'd still be alive.
She would still be alive it rogue cops would not have kicked her door in. It's amazing how Walker was never arrested for dealing drugs as you claim. The bottom line is many police officers have the mindset of the sheet wearers and white folks like you have no problem with that as long as they unleash that hell on black folks.

Cops are supposed to uphold the Law, not break the Law. So in your mind the cops lying is ok.

I think catching drug dealers and getting them off the street is awesome.

He shot at thugs kicking his door in.

No, he shot at police officers serving a warrant. I don't buy for a minute that he didn't know they were cops.

She would still be alive it rogue cops would not have kicked her door in. It's amazing how Walker was never arrested for dealing drugs as you claim. The bottom line is many police officers have the mindset of the sheet wearers and white folks like you have no problem with that as long as they unleash that hell on black folks.

Most drug dealers aren't arrested... that's part of the problem.

Or maybe we are sick of being victimized by the crime that drug dealers unleash on us, of being mugged on the street by a junkie looking for a fix, or having our houses broken into looking for something to steal to pay for drugs.

You see, this is where the Burn Loot Murder crowd has blown it. you had a pretty good opportunity after Career Criminal George Floyd was killed to reform police. Instead, you made people of all colors damned glad that we have police.

I live in the Chicago area. I would love to visit downtown again. I can't. Too fucking dangerous. The thugs know they can do stuff with impunity because if the cops try to stop them, Mayor Beetlejuice and Kim Foxx will go after the cops instead of the crooks.

The Democrats are blowing it.

There you go. You finally got there after page after page. It's all politics to you. Whatever you see as promoting your politics is the side you will take, even over the people.

I think catching drug dealers and getting them off the street is awesome.
Obviously you also think murdering innocent black women is cool as well.

No, he shot at police officers serving a warrant. I don't buy for a minute that he didn't know they were cops.

Police officers who didn't announce themselves and he doesn't have X ray vision to see through doors.

[quoteMost drug dealers aren't arrested... that's part of the problem. [/quote]

Neither are crooked cops.

Or maybe we are sick of being victimized by the crime that drug dealers unleash on us, of being mugged on the street by a junkie looking for a fix, or having our houses broken into looking for something to steal to pay for drugs.

You are not concerned with crime until effects white folks.

You see, this is where the Burn Loot Murder crowd has blown it. you had a pretty good opportunity after Career Criminal George Floyd was killed to reform police. Instead, you made people of all colors damned glad that we have police.

No, you never wanted police reform. The police are doing exactly what you designed them to do.

I live in the Chicago area. I would love to visit downtown again. I can't. Too fucking dangerous. The thugs know they can do stuff with impunity because if the cops try to stop them, Mayor Beetlejuice and Kim Foxx will go after the cops instead of the crooks.

Cops keep crime contained in the city, that is what they are designed to do.

Republicans do their part as well.

Criminals are heroes and heroes are criminals. Just more of the upside down leftist world.

Forum List

Back