Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

I'm still unclear what problem you're addressing?

Truthfully, I am not sure either. I think your call to define the problem is a good one.

I was responding to a post that made the fallacious attempt to say that because an institution has done well in one thing, we can assume they have done well in another.

I started a thread saying, in so many words, I really don't understand the problem.

If it is so clear to some, why isn't it clear to others.

that's a problem? why? temperatures in my city fluctuate by 40 degrees almost weekly. UP and then down and then up. And nothing ever happens to us.

I am not arguing that it is a "problem". I am saying that is what I read the problem is.

What you say is true, but the issue is being presented "scientifically" in a way that says it is an issue.

I am further trying to understand how.

was responding to a post that made the fallacious attempt to say that because an institution has done well in one thing, we can assume they have done well in another.
Especially when the same scientists work in both using the same or similar science. Especially when there are no corresponding institutes of 30k plus in the entire world, that disagree

Especially when the same scientists work in both using the same or similar science. Especially when there are no corresponding institutes of 30k plus in the entire world, that disagree

Yes, keep chanting it.

Nobody seems to be listening. But that does not seem to bother you.

Go ahead and continue being right.

Let me know when we shut down our coal fired plants.

How many years left does mankind have before AGW kills off all life on the planet?

Yes, keep chanting it.

Nobody seems to be listening. But that does not seem to bother you.

Go ahead and continue being right.

Let me know when we shut down our coal fired plants.
The obvious is true. The denier group is totally science illiterate, hypocritical and insane.

I live in the Valley of the Sun.

There is nothing special about this year.
I suppose there was nothing special last night either. That’s the typical denier response of one who has a perspective measured inches and not miles, or time in one year and not hundreds of years.

The obvious is true. The denier group is totally science illiterate, hypocritical and insane.
blah, blah blah without ever posting anything related to a problem. State the problem?

blah, blah blah without ever posting anything related to a problem. State the problem?
You are the problem. Illiterates who think their “opinions” are as valid as fact. Hilarious. Just because you can find a few other science illiterates to agree with you, you don’t want to be laughed at for the ignoramus deniers you are.

Yes, keep chanting it.
You can’t find one, just one who’s on the side of denial
Geesus, you can’t name one major religion, related institute, corporation govt or literally, any collection of humanoids that have the mentality greater than a mature cucumber. Please, name one, just one.

You are the problem. Illiterates who think their “opinions” are as valid as fact. Hilarious. Just because you can find a few other science illiterates to agree with you, you don’t want to be laughed at for the ignoramus deniers you are.
I see you banter around in here blindlessly without any input. Please, tell us the problem you think the institutions are working on?

8d0ba852be9872c21a7fdbfccb96dbaf_768x0.jpg

Outrageous! Only leftists get to be totally science illiterate, hypocritical and insane.
Go ahead. Show me one climate science related institute in the entire world which employs all the working climate scientists that agrees with you illiterates. Just one. Post one statement I’ve made that is incorrect, including that deniers are science illiterates. You guys don’t know real simple shit and you can’t even make an argument without sounding illiterate.

Forum List

Back