Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

So, we should go ahead and continue burning coal cause China does ? That’s your line ?

The last time I checked, nobody is calling to ask my permission to burn coal.

You might call this a prediction (since predictions are what the climate world seems to thrive on), but I think we'll continue to burn fossil fuels for a long time. Right or wrong. And the flock of impotent arguments (impotent because you seem to not care that you don't do a good job of making them) you put out isn't going to change that....at all.

So, I didn't say we should....that's not my line (and your penchant for making stuff up is becoming more evident). But we will continue to burn more coal if we don't replace it with nuclear.

Bottom line.

You call reducing polution a waste of money when every town, state or country that does it increases property values and increases economic growth ?

Link please. I've never heard this claim before. I would like to read about it.

Idiot….you’re crowd who brought up ECONOMICS Idiot. You said renewables was a waste of money stupid. Oh now. you’re arguing that fossil fuel energy does or does not pollute and it’s free… which is it ?

you’re crowd who brought up ECONOMICS

Only because you're so fucking clueless.
Tell me why we need to shovel tax dollars at renewables if it's free?

Clean coal ? You’re an idiot. You want to buy coal and pollute with fossil fuels when most renewable ENERGY is FREE. Boy are you stupid. I bet you think you fossil fuel power plants run on free energy.
how is renewable energy free exactly? Please enlighten us.

Solar power is more reliable and the energy to produce the electricity IS FREE.

Beautiful Texas, my home state, is leading the nation in solar and wind power generation. The backwards blue states need to catch up, but they're too busy freeing criminals and paying for prisoners' sex change operations.

Thanks to wind and solar, Texas has kept the power on and the costs down​

Beautiful Texas, my home state, is leading the nation in solar and wind power generation. The backwards blue states need to catch up, but they're too busy freeing criminals and paying for prisoners' sex change operations.

the costs down? Did your monthly bills go down?

Great. Problem solved. Except it isn't.

It's hilarious how we are so confident in our position, but the rest of the developing world is putting up fossil fuel burning plants like there is no tomorrow. Maybe that's it. They know they'll be no tomorrow so they are scrambling for what they can get today.

Enjoy being right.
I'm still unclear what problem you're addressing?

The most common being that the average temperature of the earth is up 2 F (all ascribed to greenhouse gases)
that's a problem? why? temperatures in my city fluctuate by 40 degrees almost weekly. UP and then down and then up. And nothing ever happens to us.

What ? You’re now saying that republicans passed the infrastructure bill to increase solar and wind power and Dems had nothing to do with it ? Amazing.

Boy are you dumb….nuclear isn’t renewable dumbo.
Yexas ranks 31st in renewable illiterate. Read your own article.

Forum List

Back