Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

I see you banter around in here blindlessly without any input. Please, tell us the problem you think the institutions are working on?
Take the challenge. Instead if using bloggers and dead people to back your claims, use any science organization in the entire world……fraud.

Go ahead. Show me one climate science related institute in the entire world which employs all the working climate scientists that agrees with you illiterates. Just one. Post one statement I’ve made that is incorrect, including that deniers are science illiterates. You guys don’t know real simple shit and you can’t even make an argument without sounding illiterate.

How many trillions do they think we should waste to reduce CO2 a little bit?

How many trillions do they think we should waste to reduce CO2 a little bit?
Show the evidence that it will cost trillions compared to the money we already will spend on fossil fuel and the ravages if it’s pollution. Show the numbers.

When infrastructure IMPROVES THE ENVIRONMENT, it grows the economy. Pollution doesn’t. Try to do a little research. Show your numbers !

Show the evidence that it will cost trillions compared to the money we already will spend on fossil fuel and the ravages if it’s pollution. Show the numbers.

When infrastructure IMPROVES THE ENVIRONMENT, it grows the economy. Pollution doesn’t. Try to do a little research. Show your numbers !

Demtwats want to spend trillions in tax dollars on windmills and solar.
You're saying they don't? Prove it.

When infrastructure IMPROVES THE ENVIRONMENT, it grows the economy.

And when you waste money on stupid projects, that leaves less money to solve real issues.

I took advantage of the new and improved global boiling to fill both clotheslines. I hope I didn't accidentally contribute to returning to normal weather by not using the electric dryer.

I took advantage of the new and improved global boiling to fill both clotheslines. I hope I didn't accidentally contribute to returning to normal weather by not using the electric dryer.

You saved money and energy without a government mandate? Don't tell the leftists.

Heartland Institute

Now, tell us what problem you’re referring to?
Heartland…..You’re a fraud….Ha ha, a conservative libertarian think tank that has NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE.
It was founded to work with the tabac o industry to reject the negative aspects of smoking.
In other words, they support CANCER DEATHS. THEY GET PAID TO MAKE UP ANTI SCIENCE SHIT.

“The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking. Founded in 1984, it worked with tobacco company Philip Morris throughout the 1990s to …”

So you can‘t show any science to back up you’re fraudulent claims.

What's fraudulent? That leftists want to spend trillions to reduce CO2 a little bit?

Or that our reductions will be swamped by increases in China, India and the rest of the third world?

Heartland…..You’re a fraud….Ha ha, a conservative libertarian think tank that has NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE.
It was founded to work with the tabac o industry to reject the negative aspects of smoking.
In other words, they support CANCER DEATHS. THEY GET PAID TO MAKE UP ANTI SCIENCE SHIT.

“The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking. Founded in 1984, it worked with tobacco company Philip Morris throughout the 1990s to …”
Funny, it’s obvious you got nothing! You asked I provided. You have issues. I’m still waiting for you to describe the problem? You got my response because I honor the board. You don’t

What's fraudulent? That leftists want to spend trillions to reduce CO2 a little bit?

Or that our reductions will be swamped by increases in China, India and the rest of the third world?
Who says ? You want to give trillions in tax cuts with no infrastructure improvements. You like being locked into expensive wars over fossil fuels.

Last edited:
Funny, it’s obvious you got nothing! You asked I provided. You have issues. I’m still waiting for you to describe the problem? You got my response because I honor the board. You don’t
You provided lies from a conservative think taNK.

You provided lies from a conservative think taNK.
Dude, you asked, any institution I post will cause you to poop your pants, that makes you dishonorable. You owe me the response to my question on what problem you’re trying to solve

Every institution you think agrees with you lie! Now what?
According to you then, Johns Hopkins lies ? Cornell lies ? NASA lies ? Exxon lies ? 30k research facilities lie.
You’re FOS. You want us to believe a conservative think tank. What bullshit. Now what ? I’m right, you’re FOS.

Dude, you asked, any institution I post will cause you to poop your pants, that makes you dishonorable. You owe me the response to my question on what problem you’re trying to solve
Wrong. I ask for any institution that employs science or a related corporation. . Every one of mine do. You supplied a political think tank…you can’t read can you ?

This board doesn’t hold you responsible for making up shit.

Forum List

Back