Fear of debt default to fuel obama recession

We are fairly well insulated from China's stock market issues. Today's bounce back is a good example. Our major issue is that US corporatists and cartels do not have a solid and healthy long term capital investment in China.

You libs praised and praised him that the stocks are high because of Obama .. Well its all his fault they are dropping like a rock now .. I honestly dont believe the president controls the stocks but I have seen on this board over and over using the democrat talking points praising him for the stock market

You libs praised and praised him that the stocks are high because of Obama .. Well its all his fault they are dropping like a rock now .. I honestly dont believe the president controls the stocks but I have seen on this board over and over using the democrat talking points praising him for the stock market

i've seen THOUSANDS of posts by obama-bots giving obama credit for the record DOW. i dont believe the President controls the stock market either, but clearly millions of left-wingers must believe it since they absolutely did give obama credit for it. so if there is hypocrisy there it isnt on the Right

The real question is should the president be given the power to change the price of stocks, and if the president is given that power why not the power over more of the economy?

Don't worry...it's not as if you have the money to put into stocks or anything.

This has nothing to do with Obama.

and neither did the stock market highs right??

Investing in tech, r&d and science is always a good idea. Historically, such corrections are normal for the stock market and more so when the second most powerful nation on earth has a unregulated market. Unregulated market caused our recession.

Wake up.

This post sounds like it was written by either a very young person or an older person without much education.

The only time I've seen a liberal defense of stock valuations was in response to the manufactured charge that Obama's fiscal policies were destroying corporations and investor confidence.

The current dip in stock prices has more to do with China than Obama.

Having said that, I agree with the OP that the president doesn't have much control over stocks - unless he leans on the Fed to chase money into the market by lowering interest rates.

But again - the OP isn't really offering much of an argument or providing much evidence. He's just whining.

The OP's point is accurate and proven here.

Market rises and it is Obama's victory, due to shrewd policy. If it falls they blame everyone and anyone else, just like posters did here.

Market rises and it is Obama's victory, due to shrewd policy. If it falls they blame everyone and anyone else, just like posters did here.

The markets are falling because of china's unregulated and screwed up economic structure. Of course, you blame Obama because you want to cut everything.

The markets are falling because of china's unregulated and screwed up economic structure. Of course, you blame Obama because you want to cut everything.

Blame China if you must, but it doesn't represent 8% of the value in our stock market. Please list all the things I have mentioned cutting.

Forum List

Back