Fear of debt default to fuel obama recession

I knew, with absolute 100 percent certainty, when I heard about the world's stock markets falling, that the rubes on this forum would find a way to blame Obama.

Somehow.

No problem with the title. We need all (and there will be several) merged so we can keep track of the discussion,

You also just know there are some really sick fucks who have thrills running up their legs that people all over the world are taking a hit in their retirement nest eggs. Just so they can have the pleasure of blaming Obama.

I knew, with absolute 100 percent certainty, when I heard about the world's stock markets falling, that the rubes on this forum would find a way to blame Obama.

Somehow.
really, and obama is going to address the nation later today. And who will he blame it on
Gop
global warming
chinese

will he blame
massive debt
massive welfare
massive health care
massive real unemployment fueled by illegals
low wages fueled by illegals
will he blame white americans for rising interest rates creating an incentive to save

Obama, himself? Not at all. Under his watch? Well, yes it is.

And no, many of us either know those that are retired or are near retirement that will be severely affected, if it continues.
Seems you have pleasure in making such an asinine suggestion.
You also just know there are some really sick fucks who have thrills running up their legs that people all over the world are taking a hit in their retirement nest eggs. Just so they can have the pleasure of blaming Obama.

He has puppet masters pulling the strings.

Somehow.
really, and obama is going to address the nation later today. And who will he blame it on
Gop
global warming
chinese

will he blame
massive debt
massive welfare
massive health care
will he blame white americans for rising interest rates creating an incentive to save

The loons will loony.

OK, Transports are near correction territory. S&P at 15 month low and NASDAQ is doing worse. Time to make some money, as folks are picking up stocks and correcting the loss by almost 600 points.

Screenshot_2015-08-24-11-55-00.png

Somehow.
Gop
global warming
chinese

will he blame
massive debt
massive welfare
massive health care

don't forget "bush" ;)

Somehow.
Gop
global warming
chinese

will he blame
massive debt
massive welfare
massive health care
This market drop is fueled by China's real estate and commodities bubble beginning to implode, coupled with uncertainty about Europe's debt crisis.

Markets are dropping everywhere, not just here.

Dipshit.

Somehow.
Gop
global warming
chinese

will he blame
massive debt
massive welfare
massive health care
This market drop is fueled by China's real estate and commodities bubble beginning to implode, coupled with uncertainty about Europe's debt crisis.

Markets are dropping everywhere, not just here.

Dipshit.
Just like clintons housing bubble broke and created the problems during the Bush administration.
Hopefully this time congress will try to limit the damage to the country instead of pretending it wasnt happening like they did last time.

China is now doing what we have been doing for the past six years, propping up its stock market with artificial cash. Gold may be the best hedge against this race to the bottom.

Easy pickings in the early hours, about 150 points off closing on Friday.

Oil and Gas are going to close between a minus 3 and 3.5 today, I think.

The overvaluation of the market is not the issue; it will correct itself.

The Oil and Gas is another issue altogether.

Forum List

Back