FDR mocks Romney

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
Sure, I haven't seen this before until I saw it on the daily show, but it's just too good to not share for those who haven't seen it.

Sounds EXACTLY like the Romney campaign, especially in the most recent days.

Really, who are you people fooling?

Last edited by a moderator:
Politicans has been sugar coating their true intention for miilinea

This is a speech by Franklin D. Roosevelt during his reelection campaign in 1936. It's sounds like a perfect sarcastic description of the political gamble being played with common people's lives, that is still going on these days as well ...

"Let me warn you, and let me warn the nation, against the smooth evasion that says 'Of course we believe these things. We believe in social security. We believe in work for the unemployed. We believe in saving homes. Cross our hearts and hope to die.

'We believe in all these things. But we do not like the way that the present administration is doing them. Just turn them over to us. We will do all of them, we will do more of them, we will do them better and, most important of all, the doing of them will not cost anybody anything'"

• Banned
FDR was a towering fucking liar, a warmonger and a closet red.

Fuck that asshole.

Oh, I didn't realize you were against fighting WWII.

You're right, we should have just shrugged off Pearl Harbor and let Germany dominate Europe and Asia, and let the Japanese rape and pillage Asia.

ORLY?

What did Eisenhower say about the military-industrial complex that your Boiking has had at his disposal, and thrown about at his pleasure?

Who the fuck you you think you're fooling?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdW3hFPjC0&feature=endscreen&NR=1]FDR Second Bill of Rights (restored) - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, we are currently reaping what FDR sewed. I hope he has a very special place in hell, right beside Wilson and Linclon.

ORLY?

What did Eisenhower say about the military-industrial complex that your Boiking has had at his disposal, and thrown about at his pleasure?

Who the fuck you you think you're fooling?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdW3hFPjC0&feature=endscreen&NR=1]FDR Second Bill of Rights (restored) - YouTube[/ame]
Uh-huh...Lots of "freedom from" crap.

Freedom is a "moving toward" value, comrade.

Fuck that asshole.

You're right, we should have just shrugged off Pearl Harbor and let Germany dominate Europe and Asia, and let the Japanese rape and pillage Asia.
I was and still am against provoking warfare...Which is what FDR did in both the east and west.

BTW, Germany couldn't cross 50 miles of English Channel...The notion that they could've crossed a couple thousand miles of Atlantic Ocean is laughable, at the very least.

Fuck that asshole.

I was and still am against provoking warfare...Which is what FDR did in both the east and west.

BTW, Germany couldn't cross 50 miles of English Channel...The notion that they could've crossed a couple thousand miles of Atlantic Ocean is laughable, at the very least.

WWII was a good war to fight. I can only imagine the world today if we didn't participate in WWII and supply armaments to the Russians, British and others.

Absolutely unable to be compared to the likes of the Korean war or the Vietnam War.

America's involvement in WWII was via provocation and completely unnecessary.

Unless you consider empowering Stalin and Mao, who butchered ten times more of the humanity than that blamed on Hitler, as "success".

So you long then, for a different reality.

Sure, I haven't seen this before until I saw it on the daily show, but it's just too good to not share for those who haven't seen it.

FDR Let Me Warn You (1936) - YouTube

Great idea to invoke the jackass who got us into our present untenable situation in the first place. :rolleyes:

Was this speech before that son of a bitch set up his concentration camps for Americans, complete with armed guards and barbed wire? This is the piece of shit you want to harken back to?

Just ANOTHER shameful chapter in the shameful history of the shameless democrat party.

Great idea to invoke the jackass who got us into our present untenable situation in the first place. :rolleyes:

Was this speech before that son of a bitch set up his concentration camps for Americans, complete with armed guards and barbed wire? This is the piece of shit you want to harken back to?

Just ANOTHER shameful chapter in the shameful history of the shameless democrat party.

Yeah, the Japanese internment camps were completely awful, but the majority of his presidency wasn't.

You know, that same type of sentiment that started the whole Japanese camps exists today. Except it's not by the democrats, it's by the republicans. And the target? Muslims. There's rampant paranoid fear that american muslims are participating actively or even supporting Islamic invasion and attack on US soil.

Last edited:

Yeah, the Japanese internment camps were completely awful, but the majority of his presidency wasn't.

You know, that same type of sentiment that started the whole Japanese camps exists today. Except it's not by the democrats, it's by the republicans. And the target? Muslims. There's rampant paranoid fear that american muslims are participating actively or even supporting Islamic invasion and attack on US soil.

Show me the prominent Republican leader who wants to set up concentration camps for all Muslim-Americans. We know what piece of shit democrat president DID throw over 100,000 innocent Americans into concentration camps. No illogical deflections can change that FACT.

I wonder if you know how FDR Felt about Public Sector Unions?

lol

What does that matter? This thread isn't a celebration of everything FDR. We don't hold our presidents to the same idol status that you idiots do with Reagan, completely blinded to the ill things they have done or said compared to how you feel.

Show me the prominent Republican leader who wants to set up concentration camps for all Muslim-Americans. We know what piece of shit democrat president DID throw over 100,000 innocent Americans into concentration camps. No illogical deflections can change that FACT.

Yes... FDR did authorize the internment of Japanese Americans. That is a fact, and nobody is denying it. Nobody is celebrating it either.

What is your point, Unkotare? Do you have one?

Yes... FDR did authorize the internment of Japanese Americans. That is a fact, and nobody is denying it. Nobody is celebrating it either.

What is your point, Unkotare? Do you have one?

Your invocation of FDR implies a greater value than he in any way deserves. If some historical VILLIAN is shown in a suggested mockery of Romney, I'd put that in the Governor's plus column.

New Topics

Forum List

Back