FDR knew!

Spent the war years in the Pacific as an infantry PFC. Have two bronze stars, Unit Citation Ribbon, Combat Infantry Badge, Philippine Liberation Ribbon, Pacific Area Ribbon with arrowhead and two stars. My division was in combat over 300 days. How about you?
Shot at and Missed, Sh*t at and Hit

Six months of heavy combat in Vietnam as an infantryman with the Fifth Marines. I live history, unlike the hired historians, who only read about it from a sheltered academic attic.
Some of the historians went through wars just as others and some used the GI Bill to become historians.
Government is conspiracy! Only the statist doesn't know it...even though this profound reality is proven true time and time again.
You use the word statist a lot. What is your definition of statist? What is the opposite of statist? What form of government currently, or even in the past, has not fit the definition of a level of "statist"?
YOU are the definition of a Statist.
Well, that is not a real answer Gipper. All anyone can do is look up the word and attempt to analyze and interpret what it is you mean, what it is you are trying to say. I am not aware of any form of government, current or past, that has not adhered to a level of statism. Any authority that requires even a minimum of order, rules, law or tradition fits the definition of statism.
I am wondering if you don't have some private ill-informed definition in your head that allows you to interpret the word as a negative and even insult, without really knowing the actual meaning of the word. You could not, or would not answer the question of what is the opposite of statism. Anarchism comes to mind. So, are you an anarchist?

Spent the war years in the Pacific as an infantry PFC. Have two bronze stars, Unit Citation Ribbon, Combat Infantry Badge, Philippine Liberation Ribbon, Pacific Area Ribbon with arrowhead and two stars. My division was in combat over 300 days. How about you?

Six months of heavy combat in Vietnam as an infantryman with the Fifth Marines. I live history, unlike the hired historians, who only read about it from a sheltered academic attic.
Some of the historians went through wars just as others and some used the GI Bill to become historians.
Government is conspiracy! Only the statist doesn't know it...even though this profound reality is proven true time and time again.
You use the word statist a lot. What is your definition of statist? What is the opposite of statist? What form of government currently, or even in the past, has not fit the definition of a level of "statist"?
(I was just thinking. . . look in the mirrror.) But. . . . I didn't think that would be very productive.

Thank God, I thought it was something evil and unAmerican like a communist or fascist. Had a friend in the Ninth Marines-survived Iwo,

Well, that is not a real answer Gipper. All anyone can do is look up the word and attempt to analyze and interpret what it is you mean, what it is you are trying to say. I am not aware of any form of government, current or past, that has not adhered to a level of statism. Any authority that requires even a minimum of order, rules, law or tradition fits the definition of statism.
I am wondering if you don't have some private ill-informed definition in your head that allows you to interpret the word as a negative and even insult, without really knowing the actual meaning of the word. You could not, or would not answer the question of what is the opposite of statism. Anarchism comes to mind. So, are you an anarchist?
I will take anarchy over the shit you statists have forced on us in a New York minute.

Libertarianism is also far better than the shitty statism we all suffer under.

I find it hard to understand that people like you, WANT a small criminal elite controlling a nation. History clearly SCREAMS at you that this form of government always sucks and leads to lots of death and destruction.

I will take anarchy over the shit you statists have forced on us in a New York minute.

I find it hard to understand that people like you, WANT a small criminal elite controlling a nation. History clearly SCREAMS at you that this form of government always sucks and leads to lots of death and destruction.
And still, you can not give a definition of what statist means to you. Giving an actual definition of the word you use so often seems to be a difficulty to you. Perhaps you don't know the accepted academic definition.

And still, you can not give a definition of what statist means to you. Giving an actual definition of the word you use so often seems to be a difficulty to you. Perhaps you don't know the accepted academic definition.
Google it.

Google it.
I have read multiple definitions and kind find none that fit your interpretation. That is why I am asking you directly. You are the only one who can reveal how you came up with your particular definition. According to the dictionary definitions, the most remote Indonesian or Amazonian tribes operate on a low level of statism. You still have not given an example of a government or civilization that does not operate on some level of statism.

Google it.
I have read multiple definitions and kind find none that fit your interpretation. That is why I am asking you directly. You are the only one who can reveal how you came up with your particular definition. According to the dictionary definitions, the most remote Indonesian or Amazonian tribes operate on a low level of statism. You still have not given an example of a government or civilization that does not operate on some level of statism.
You pick whichever definition you like and I am fine with it.

Google it.
Obviously, you are not fine with it. All the definitions indicate you do not know what the word means and you are unable to give a coherent response to being asked how you define the word. You are instead giving evasive deflections instead of an actual answer. Someone showed you a word you didn't understand in a right wing talking point and you never checked to see what it meant. You have been misusing the word ever since. Even today, you will spend hours of energy debating someone on the net about a definition of a word that is easily found by typing in the word in your search. When the chief of the cave clan and the elders agreed to instruct the tribe members to only shit outside of the cave and for the warriors and hunters not to fuck the little children they created a statist society. Societies have been statist ever since.

Google it.

Google it.

A nut job who distorts to convince himself and anyone who will listen that only his opinions and ideas have value. Anyone who disagrees with him is a fool according to him. Only he knows the answers;
BTW, notice at the very beginning he almost gets the definition of statist correct, but he adds the word "brutality" to his distorted definition. So, somebody please show a definition where the word brutality is used. That makes my point. The normally accepted definitions of words have to be changed and distorted to meet the RW agenda.

Google it.

A nut job who distorts to convince himself and anyone who will listen that only his opinions and ideas have value. Anyone who disagrees with him is a fool according to him. Only he knows the answers;
BTW, notice at the very beginning he almost gets the definition of statist correct, but he adds the word "brutality" to his distorted definition. So, somebody please show a definition where the word brutality is used. That makes my point. The normally accepted definitions of words have to be changed and distorted to meet the RW agenda.

I am the only one in the whole fucking world who knows FDR knew...are you really going with that?

not often enough. it cost em Midway
Regent just pulls shit out of his ass...like a dumb ass statist.

The Battle Midway turned Japan into fighting a defensive war after losing all those carriers at Midway. The reason they lost all those carriers is because the US had broken their code and was laying in wait.
May the Best Men Win

You're insulting our skillful admirals and sailors. Perhaps you're not familiar with how great Americans used to be. In World War II, America lost its best while its enemies lost their worst.

Student, Don't Believe Your Lying Eyes!

Nevertheless, they have to suppress their real-life knowledge to conform to the latest decadent academic dogma. Academic intellectuals have as little to do with being intelligent as sportswriters have to do with being athletic.

Google it.

It's not just the "RW agenda" fool. And yes, it is brutality. The statist brutality extends across all types of governments, it isn't limited to any type, or partisan government.

images

a4d51c83d8aac320e5d79988113a20deffd6c6ff411fb4f4e71e295c5152c2e8_1.jpg

316f8d5b5fa74f16611d8046b4e900f47de29d061adaf10bc2f5d9e6f8866c40.jpg

He actively implemented a plan to position Japan into attacking, knew it was coming, and purposely refused to warn anyone.

Government is a most heinous force.

Happy Pearl Harbor day.
the people like that asshole camp who defend the actions of FDR and call this bastard a great president and make up lies that stinnets book about FDR knowing the attacks would happen and allowed them to saying his book has been debunked are a disgrace to america and a sorry excuse for a human being that they cant accept the myth about him,that same as the reagan myth,like reagan he was actually a mass murderer and sold americans out.

Last edited:
Billy Mitchell predicts the attack in 1925

He presented in his 323 page report what he considered to be the start of a war in the Pacific Theatre. He prophetically declared that a Pacific war would start with a Japanese air and sea attack upon the U.S. military bases at Pearl Harbor in the Hawaiian Islands.

source

Forum List

Back