FDR knew!

idiot...FDR MADE Japan a threat.

If only statists could learn....oh what wonderful peaceful world it would be.....peace is something they hate.

Japan invading China and massacring a hundred thousand innocent civilians made them a threat

Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia

Charity Begins at Home, and Should End There, Too

How was that any of our business? Let the natives take care of their own problems or they deserve to get overrun. What kind of people took over after the Japanese left? A country gets the government, and even the foreign occupation, it deserves.
We decided not to contribute any more military supplies to a government massacring hundreds of thousands of innocents

It's called having a conscience
Let the Inventive Interventionists Sacrifice Their Own Sons

Letting American troops die for other people's failure to protect themselves is unconscionable.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

FDR saved Democracy in the world
The Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions

It is irresponsible to force your people to right wrongs they didn't cause. In the real world, though it may not necessarily follow in escapist self-righteous feel-good theory, such busybody interventionism inevitably takes away resources needed to fulfill our domestic responsibilities.

The Japanese changed their codes often.

not often enough. it cost em Midway
Regent just pulls shit out of his ass...like a dumb ass statist.

The Battle Midway turned Japan into fighting a defensive war after losing all those carriers at Midway. The reason they lost all those carriers is because the US had broken their code and was laying in wait.
May the Best Men Win

You're insulting our skillful admirals and sailors. Perhaps you're not familiar with how great Americans used to be. In World War II, America lost its best while its enemies lost their worst.

Were FDR, alive we might still be electing him.
Thank God he died when he did or the USSR would rule the entire world.

Thanks to fake news, the American people elected him four times.
So it's just you against the news, the American people, the many Congressional investigations and the best of America's historians?
Yeah...I am the only one.
You're a tiny fraction of a 1. You love to lick your chains as you worship the thieving parasite bosses who have minimized you. You try to twist this whole debate into an anti-FDR screed because you love the guillotine-fodder plutocrats who caused the Depression and think that we serfs should have stayed at 25% unemployment forever just to teach us a lesson about standing up for ourselves.

So it's just you against the news, the American people, the many Congressional investigations and the best of America's historians?
Not really. There have been Congressional Investigations into how elite power has changed the culture and subverted the will of the people, but it has been shut down by the monied influence of lobby groups of these oligarchs.

I addressed this in the very first thread I ever posted to USMB, but it has mysteriously disappeared. I believe this is the most important issue to the citizenry. This, and how our young are educated, to understanding how the nation is being infiltrated and taken over by a global elite.

"How does old money control our government? They GIVE AWAY their money.

When billionaires give away their money, it can't be taxed. Look at Bill Gates, he's giving it all away. And Warren Buffet, the same. Why? Because politics is the game of rich men. Global politics? The game of kings. To play in the US, you have to pay the ultimate admission price.

Then they live lives of very modest means. Well, they still live very lavish lives, but their money works to radically change the political landscape. Not just nationally, but globally.

It does more than just influence elections, it changes the actual character of the nation.

It has done this in every sector of our national life. It has changed how we view the media, health care, education, crime prevention, EVERY SINGLE sector of society.

EVEN HOW YOU VIEW YOURSELF AND YOUR WORLD, has been changed by things called NON-PROFIT FOUNDATIONS.

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations
United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In the Dodd report to the Reece Committee on Foundations, he gave a definition of the word "subversive", saying that the term referred to "Any action having as its purpose the alteration of either the principle or the form of the United States Government by other than constitutional means." He then argued that the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, and Carnegie Endowment were using funds excessively on projects at Columbia, Harvard, Chicago University and the University of California, in order to enable oligarchical collectivism. He stated, "The purported deterioration in scholarship and in the techniques of teaching which, lately, has attracted the attention of the American public, has apparently been caused primarily by a premature effort to reduce our meager knowledge of social phenomena to the level of an applied science." He stated that his research staff had discovered that in "1933-1936, a change took place which was so drastic as to constitute a "revolution". They also indicated conclusively that the responsibility for the economic welfare of the American people had been transferred heavily to the Executive Branch of the Federal Government; that a corresponding change in education had taken place from an impetus outside of the local community, and that this "revolution" had occurred without violence and with the full consent of an overwhelming majority of the electorate." He stated that this revolution "could not have occurred peacefully, or with the consent of the majority, unless education in the United States had been prepared in advance to endorse it ."[6]"

And this is still going on today. How we think about government, history, science and news has been twisted and warped by elites. Some of us instinctively get it, some of us don't.

Tax Exempt Foundations and Think Tanks: The Process of Invisible Power
Tax Exempt Foundations and Think Tanks The Process of Invisible Power Old-Thinker News

Foundations Today

In May of 2009 several top philanthropists met at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, president of Rockefeller University. David Rockefeller Jr, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner and Oprah Winfrey were all in attendance. According to the London Times, the meeting was so secret that, “…some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at ‘security briefings'”. The Times reports, “Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an “umbrella cause” that could harness their interests.” The Times interviewed a guest at the meeting, who said that the group wanted to meet in secret because they didn’t want their statements ending up in the media, “painting them as an alternative world government.”

A brief overview of the activities of these groups will show that they have been acting as an alternative world government, and that they have been for decades. Through their grant-making power and immense wealth, they can effectively choose which scientific research projects are funded, what education reforms are initiated, and in turn the entire direction of society at large."
What exactly is the difference between the Kochs funding the GOP and Soros funding the Dems?

Japan invading China and massacring a hundred thousand innocent civilians made them a threat

Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia

Charity Begins at Home, and Should End There, Too

How was that any of our business? Let the natives take care of their own problems or they deserve to get overrun. What kind of people took over after the Japanese left? A country gets the government, and even the foreign occupation, it deserves.
We decided not to contribute any more military supplies to a government massacring hundreds of thousands of innocents

It's called having a conscience
Let the Inventive Interventionists Sacrifice Their Own Sons

Letting American troops die for other people's failure to protect themselves is unconscionable.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

FDR saved Democracy in the world
The Road to Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions

It is irresponsible to force your people to right wrongs they didn't cause. In the real world, though it may not necessarily follow in escapist self-righteous feel-good theory, such busybody interventionism inevitably takes away resources needed to fulfill our domestic responsibilities.
We tried that isolationist bullshit and the situation only got worse
We are the 800 pound gorilla in the world and we can't pretend we are a barnyard chicken

Not really. There have been Congressional Investigations into how elite power has changed the culture and subverted the will of the people, but it has been shut down by the monied influence of lobby groups of these oligarchs.

I addressed this in the very first thread I ever posted to USMB, but it has mysteriously disappeared. I believe this is the most important issue to the citizenry. This, and how our young are educated, to understanding how the nation is being infiltrated and taken over by a global elite.

When billionaires give away their money, it can't be taxed. Look at Bill Gates, he's giving it all away. And Warren Buffet, the same. Why? Because politics is the game of rich men. Global politics? The game of kings. To play in the US, you have to pay the ultimate admission price.

Then they live lives of very modest means. Well, they still live very lavish lives, but their money works to radically change the political landscape. Not just nationally, but globally.

It does more than just influence elections, it changes the actual character of the nation.

It has done this in every sector of our national life. It has changed how we view the media, health care, education, crime prevention, EVERY SINGLE sector of society.

EVEN HOW YOU VIEW YOURSELF AND YOUR WORLD, has been changed by things called NON-PROFIT FOUNDATIONS.

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations
United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"In the Dodd report to the Reece Committee on Foundations, he gave a definition of the word "subversive", saying that the term referred to "Any action having as its purpose the alteration of either the principle or the form of the United States Government by other than constitutional means." He then argued that the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, and Carnegie Endowment were using funds excessively on projects at Columbia, Harvard, Chicago University and the University of California, in order to enable oligarchical collectivism. He stated, "The purported deterioration in scholarship and in the techniques of teaching which, lately, has attracted the attention of the American public, has apparently been caused primarily by a premature effort to reduce our meager knowledge of social phenomena to the level of an applied science." He stated that his research staff had discovered that in "1933-1936, a change took place which was so drastic as to constitute a "revolution". They also indicated conclusively that the responsibility for the economic welfare of the American people had been transferred heavily to the Executive Branch of the Federal Government; that a corresponding change in education had taken place from an impetus outside of the local community, and that this "revolution" had occurred without violence and with the full consent of an overwhelming majority of the electorate." He stated that this revolution "could not have occurred peacefully, or with the consent of the majority, unless education in the United States had been prepared in advance to endorse it ."[6]"

And this is still going on today. How we think about government, history, science and news has been twisted and warped by elites. Some of us instinctively get it, some of us don't.

Tax Exempt Foundations and Think Tanks The Process of Invisible Power Old-Thinker News

Foundations Today

In May of 2009 several top philanthropists met at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, president of Rockefeller University. David Rockefeller Jr, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, Ted Turner and Oprah Winfrey were all in attendance. According to the London Times, the meeting was so secret that, “…some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at ‘security briefings'”. The Times reports, “Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an “umbrella cause” that could harness their interests.” The Times interviewed a guest at the meeting, who said that the group wanted to meet in secret because they didn’t want their statements ending up in the media, “painting them as an alternative world government.”

A brief overview of the activities of these groups will show that they have been acting as an alternative world government, and that they have been for decades. Through their grant-making power and immense wealth, they can effectively choose which scientific research projects are funded, what education reforms are initiated, and in turn the entire direction of society at large."
What exactly is the difference between the Kochs funding the GOP and Soros funding the Dems?

Agreed. The extreme wealthy...the so called billionaire class pretty much get whatever they want. Clearly they controlled Hillary and we will see if they control Trump. The only saving grace with Trump, was most of the billionaire class aligned with her and some were very vocal against him.

Money controls politics. Just one good reason among thousands, for eliminating government as we know today.

Not really. There have been Congressional Investigations into how elite power has changed the culture and subverted the will of the people, but it has been shut down by the monied influence of lobby groups of these oligarchs. I addressed this in the very first thread I ever posted to USMB, but it has mysteriously disappeared...

:lmao: Yeah ... it's a conspiracy ... a conspiracy I tell you!

"How does old money control our government? They GIVE AWAY their money. When billionaires give away their money, it can't be taxed. Look at Bill Gates, he's giving it all away. And Warren Buffet, the same. Why? Because politics is the game of rich men. Global politics? The game of kings. To play in the US, you have to pay the ultimate admission price...

WOW! Just wow! The evil old money people (not that either Buffet or Gates are "old money") control America by giving away their money to worthy causes just to avoid paying taxes! What evil, evil people!

...The extreme wealthy...the so called billionaire class pretty much get whatever they want. Clearly they controlled Hillary and we will see if they control Trump. The only saving grace with Trump, was most of the billionaire class aligned with her and some were very vocal against him. Money controls politics. Just one good reason among thousands, for eliminating government as we know today.

"We will see if they could control Trump?" :lmao: I swear, you paranoid loons are a gas!

So let me be sure I understand you (no easy task):
The wealthy class get "whatever they want" and their "money controls politics" so they bought Hillary and were against Trump but Hillary lost anyway. Is that about right? Woo.
:lmao:

The Battle Midway turned Japan into fighting a defensive war after losing all those carriers at Midway. The reason they lost all those carriers is because the US had broken their code and was laying in wait.
May the Best Men Win

You're insulting our skillful admirals and sailors. Perhaps you're not familiar with how great Americans used to be. In World War II, America lost its best while its enemies lost their worst.
Spent the war years in the Pacific as an infantry PFC. Have two bronze stars, Unit Citation Ribbon, Combat Infantry Badge, Philippine Liberation Ribbon, Pacific Area Ribbon with arrowhead and two stars. My division was in combat over 300 days. How about you?

Not really. There have been Congressional Investigations into how elite power has changed the culture and subverted the will of the people, but it has been shut down by the monied influence of lobby groups of these oligarchs. I addressed this in the very first thread I ever posted to USMB, but it has mysteriously disappeared...

"How does old money control our government? They GIVE AWAY their money. When billionaires give away their money, it can't be taxed. Look at Bill Gates, he's giving it all away. And Warren Buffet, the same. Why? Because politics is the game of rich men. Global politics? The game of kings. To play in the US, you have to pay the ultimate admission price...

WOW! Just wow! The evil old money people (not that either Buffet or Gates are "old money") control America by giving away their money to worthy causes just to avoid paying taxes! What evil, evil people!

...The extreme wealthy...the so called billionaire class pretty much get whatever they want. Clearly they controlled Hillary and we will see if they control Trump. The only saving grace with Trump, was most of the billionaire class aligned with her and some were very vocal against him. Money controls politics. Just one good reason among thousands, for eliminating government as we know today.

"We will see if they could control Trump?" :lmao: I swear, you paranoid loons are a gas!

The wealthy class get "whatever they want" and their "money controls politics" so they bought Hillary and were against Trump but Hillary lost anyway. Is that about right? Woo.
1253d1393391514-what-s-troll-imageuploadedbyxbox-one-forums1393391512.565558.jpg

<<<<<let's not forget the Jap planes were spotted on radar and reported>>>>>>>

<<<<<And how did that work out?>>>>

probably would have worked out better if people weren't told to ignore the radar guy

1253d1393391514-what-s-troll-imageuploadedbyxbox-one-forums1393391512.565558.jpg

Internet "trained" Conspiracy Theorist (yeah, I know ... your post "mysteriously disappeared"):

tin-foil-viking-hat-man.jpg

Last edited:

Foundations Today

Rewards Need to Be Based on Worth, Not Birth

If other High IQs had as much Daddy's Money as Bill Gates was born into, there would be 99 more Bill Gateses. Gates jealously suppresses that opportunity. He should have used his exclusively privileged earnings to give the brightest high-school students a high salary and free tuition in college.

May the Best Men Win

Spent the war years in the Pacific as an infantry PFC. Have two bronze stars, Unit Citation Ribbon, Combat Infantry Badge, Philippine Liberation Ribbon, Pacific Area Ribbon with arrowhead and two stars. My division was in combat over 300 days. How about you?
Shot at and Missed, Sh*t at and Hit

Six months of heavy combat in Vietnam as an infantryman with the Fifth Marines. I live history, unlike the hired historians, who only read about it from a sheltered academic attic.

May the Best Men Win

Six months of heavy combat in Vietnam as an infantryman with the Fifth Marines. I live history, unlike the hired historians, who only read about it from a sheltered academic attic.
You live history. Wow. Are you Forest Gump?

Foundations Today

Rewards Need to Be Based on Worth, Not Birth

If other High IQs had as much Daddy's Money as Bill Gates was born into, there would be 99 more Bill Gateses. Gates jealously suppresses that opportunity. He should have used his exclusively privileged earnings to give the brightest high-school students a high salary and free tuition in college.

Or helped them educate themselves. Folks with high IQ's generally don't need the help of the state to get an education, only to get that piece of paper if one is "required."

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/ughoae.pdf

May the Best Men Win

Some of the historians went through wars just as others and some used the GI Bill to become historians.

May the Best Men Win

Some of the historians went through wars just as others and some used the GI Bill to become historians.
Government is conspiracy! Only the statist doesn't know it...even though this profound reality is proven true time and time again.

Last edited:

May the Best Men Win

Government is conspiracy! Only the statist doesn't know it...even though this profound reality is proven true time and time again.
You use the word statist a lot. What is your definition of statist? What is the opposite of statist? What form of government currently, or even in the past, has not fit the definition of a level of "statist"?

May the Best Men Win

You use the word statist a lot. What is your definition of statist? What is the opposite of statist? What form of government currently, or even in the past, has not fit the definition of a level of "statist"?
YOU are the definition of a Statist.

Forum List

Back