FDA Wants To Replace Salt With Bill Gates’ New mRNA Fake Salt

"mRNA fake salt" :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

HAR HAR!

There's a fucking link to the proposal in the OP.

You're the worst kind of moron there is.

The kind who is like "It sounds funny, it also goes against my own partisan presumptions, so I'm just going to blithely dismiss without even checking it out!"

But thanks for putting your own abject stupidity on full display.

HAR HAR!

There's a fucking link to the proposal in the OP.

You're the worst kind of moron there is.

The kind who is like "It sounds funny, it also goes against my own partisan presumptions, so I'm just going to blithely dismiss without even checking it out!"

But thanks for putting your own abject stupidity on full display.
oh yeah, scientist hero. please explain what mRNA fake salt is. point to the source explaining it, in particular the reference to mRNA, and overall
provide me with some moar idiocy to laugh at. fucktard.

oh yeah, scientist hero. please explain what mRNA fake salt is. point to the source explaining it, in particular the reference to mRNA, and overall
provide me with some moar idiocy to laugh at. fucktard.

It's so strange how it's always the same with your Lefty weirdoes.

Once confronted with a cognitive dissonance triggering truth, you immediately begin assigning tasks and demanding hoops be traversed.

It's almost as if you're authoritarians, with no ability to think critically whatsoever.

And that's all the bandwidth I'll waste on your intellect deprived virtual cope.

It's so strange how it's always the same with your Lefty weirdoes.

Once confronted with a cognitive dissonance triggering truth, you immediately begin assigning tasks and demanding hoops be traversed.

It's almost as if you're authoritarians, with no ability to think critically whatsoever.

And that's all the bandwidth I'll waste on your intellect deprived virtual cope.
ok. bla blub bla. thanks for admitting in your usual snivelling cowardly way that you have zero understanding of the topic, have no clue how to select a source, and how to present a topic.

mrna salt. gtfo.

Heeeeere comes the airplane:

Happy reading.
nope. already did as it was linked. now You should read it, and support the mrna salt stuff. do you think you or your retarded source can merely add mrna to anything? like you twats do with BOMBSHELL.

ZOMG MRNA BIDEN IMPEACHED FOR MRNA BRIBERY INVOLVING MRNA HUNTER AND THE MRNA DIARY?

fuck off.

nope. already did as it was linked. now You should read it, and support the mrna salt stuff. do you think you or your retarded source can merely add mrna to anything? like you twats do with BOMBSHELL.

ZOMG MRNA BIDEN IMPEACHED FOR MRNA BRIBERY INVOLVING MRNA HUNTER AND THE MRNA DIARY?

fuck off.

What's funny is your attempt to dismiss my "source" - the FDA (which - BTW, wasn't founded to make dietary decisions for Americans, but don't question it!), is to allude to a proven lie. (The Hunter laptop wasn't real.)

So your purported credibility regarding, well, anything - is questionable at best.

Meantime, it's in your "vaccines".

Hell, it's been in your pork since before the "vaccines."

My guess?

You've already absorbed too much, thus your unlikeable and angry demeanor. ;)

What's funny is your attempt to dismiss my "source" - the FDA (which - BTW, wasn't founded to make dietary decisions for Americans, but don't question it!), is to allude to a proven lie. (The Hunter laptop wasn't real.)

So your purported credibility regarding, well, anything - is questionable at best.

Meantime, it's in your "vaccines".

Hell, it's been in your pork since before the "vaccines."

My guess?

You've already absorbed too much, thus your unlikeable and angry demeanor. ;)
your source was not the fda. asshole. that link was deeply couched in your retarded source. if you intended a non-retarded thread, you could have linked directly to the fda, which is completely harmless, but, it does not have the MRNA SALT FAKERY in it. you dumbass fell for it, and got ridiculed for it. now you are reduced to your usual whining.

fuck off.

Hey Taz, thanks for continuing to prove you in fact do have a personal grudge and it in fact does permeate your "moderating" decisions.

Moving a thread that has an FDA proposal as evidence to "Conspiracy Theories" is your latest BS.

Congrats dude.

I'm glad you let your own bias get in the way of information and facts, and yet somehow the people who run this saloon think you're credible as some sort of neutral arbiter.

As your own thread last night conveys, most of the users here have your number. ;)

I always come here to see what they've buried, it's more interesting than what they allow to stay in Politics. It's a shame because they're ruining the board, it won't survive with biased moderating, and one of the reasons I won't donate. :dunno:

Forum List

Back