FDA Wants To Replace Salt With Bill Gates’ New mRNA Fake Salt

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow.

This billionaire computer programmer who somehow became viewed as some kind of medical expert, now sees the US Government as his client state.

And US citizens as his guinea pigs.

This is brazen even by his repugnant standards.

According to reports, the FDA is now advocating for a transition from traditional salt to Bill Gates’ fake salt, as outlined in their proposal, “Use of Salt Substitutes to Reduce the Sodium Content in Standardized Foods.”

The fake salt companies, such as Nu-Salt or Morton’s, are both funded by Bill Gates. These dangerous substitutes typically employ potassium chloride, MSG and other dangerous chemicals to mimic the flavor of real salt.

In a collaborative letter dated August 8th, leading health organizations, including the American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP), Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and National Kidney Foundation (NKF), raised serious and urgent concerns over the FDA’s recent proposition to use Gates’ potassium-based fake salt substitutes in standardized foods.

Theepochtimes.com reports: The concerns revolve around the potential health risks to the 37 million Americans diagnosed with chronic kidney disease (CKD). Many CKD patients, they note, are unable to adequately process excess potassium, making them susceptible to hyperkalemia, a dangerous condition that can lead to severe cardiac complications, and even sudden death.

The letter further warns that the dangers extend beyond those with kidney disease. “Other populations vulnerable to excessive potassium and associated health risks, because they too are unable to normally excrete it, include those with heart failure, diabetes, adrenal insufficiency, and those taking medications that impair potassium excretion.”

Fortunately, in other news, it has been reported that the new round of mRNA based COVID "vaccines" are so super safe and effective, that they didn't even necessitate an FDA trial series.

The United States Government: Official subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry and its billionaire overlords.

Hey Taz, thanks for continuing to prove you in fact do have a personal grudge and it in fact does permeate your "moderating" decisions.

Moving a thread that has an FDA proposal as evidence to "Conspiracy Theories" is your latest BS.

Congrats dude.

I'm glad you let your own bias get in the way of information and facts, and yet somehow the people who run this saloon think you're credible as some sort of neutral arbiter.

As your own thread last night conveys, most of the users here have your number. ;)

Wow.

This billionaire computer programmer who somehow became viewed as some kind of medical expert, now sees the US Government as his client state.

And US citizens as his guinea pigs.

This is brazen even by his repugnant standards.

Fortunately, in other news, it has been reported that the new round of mRNA based COVID "vaccines" are so super safe and effective, that they didn't even necessitate an FDA trial series.

The United States Government: Official subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry and its billionaire overlords.
Yes, quite a trollop.

I don't use "processed food". No one should.

True enough......but I can see where this would also include meats (bacon, balogna, sausages, etc), frozen foods and also frozen and even canned plain veggies, breads, cakes, dairy, etc

You'd have to buy or grow your own fresh, single item ingredients and make everything yourself from scratch, Not alot of people willing or able to do that

True enough......but I can see where this would also include meats (bacon, balogna, sausages, etc), frozen foods and also frozen and even canned plain veggies, breads, cakes, dairy, etc

You'd have to buy or grow your own fresh, single item ingredients and make everything yourself from scratch, Not alot of people willing or able to do that

Not my problem.

Isn't the cynicism just getting sad?

Time is getting close.

If it gets much worse, the whip will come down. I have a friend who needs dialysis three times a week and her car is breaking down and she doesn't have enough skin pigment to get any assistance, and she lives about 1500 miles away from me so I can't drive her to her appointments, and I need a new furnace so I can't afford to liquidate enough money to pay for her car repairs.

Life's a bitch

Last edited:
There is now a coating for fruit, "apeel". A gates thing. It's said it's "just fine, don't worry". Believe the govt? It's said, don't eat it.

Fu5fbMJXgAAzHcO

There is now a coating for fruit, "apeel". A gates thing. It's said it's "just fine, don't worry". Believe the govt? It's said, don't eat it.

Fu5fbMJXgAAzHcO

Yeah. No.

NEVER.

I don't eat any produce that doesn't have a nine digit SKU that starts with 9.

Not my problem.

Isn't the cynicism just getting sad?

Time is getting close.

If it gets much worse, the whip will come down. I have a friend who needs dialysis three times a week and her car is breaking down and she doesn't have enough skin pigment to get any assistance, and she lives about 1500 miles away from me so I can't drive her to her appointments, and I need a new furnace so I can't afford to liquidate enough money to pay for her car repairs.

Life's a bitch

I have questions......but not right now and not here, if you don't mind

Sorry to hear it.

If she's a friend of yours, she definitely doesn't deserve that.

Condolences.

Forum List

Back