FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

unresponsive.

look up theralizumab. then learn about the risks of mAbs, then apply your new knowledge to the fact that the mAbs vs. the spike protein have to be new, therefore requiring studies. i know this is hard for you. better just call everyone a nazi. it is your one trick, fucktard.
Fauci and Biden are war criminals who violated The Nuremberg Codes, so yah you DemNazis are Nazis. How about you prove that experimenting on humans with experimental Gene Therapies and Mandating by Coercion and Force is NOT A WAR Crime?

So far, zero verified deaths in the United States from the Omicron Variant.

So why is Xi's man denying effective treatment to delta patients, who do die? 480,000 dead on Quid Pro's watch, and he shuts down effective treatment.

Sounds like murder to me.
This was weeks ago:

It’s all omicron now.

No, he closed down the antibody clinics that DeSantis set up and saved a bunch of his citizens. Dig up the interview of him on the Hannity show last night. Do I want try it again? Sure.

The vaccines have no effect on Omicron, yet we continue to use them because of the other strains of virus like Sars and Delta.
The antibodies are the same. They worked on the other viruses but don't work on Omicron. Yet they stopped the use of antibodies for the sole purpose the don't work on Omicron and continued the use of the vaccine because Florida's Governor may present a threat to the Communist party in 2024.
There is ZERO evidence that Monoclonal antibodies designed for Corona do not work on Corona-Omicron. That is a lie told by The Biden Regime.

This is a bold move by the Biden admin.

It tells me that the treatment is effective.

Brandon needs to extend the pandemic as long as possible, and the FDA reports to him.

It tells me that the treatment is effective.

Brandon needs to extend the pandemic as long as possible, and the FDA reports to him.
They want to keep the Fauxrona Scamdemic going through The MidTerms and in to 2024. This is why these Murderous thugs tried to ban HCQ, Ivermectin, and now Monoclonal antibodies.

The plan is massive mail in ballots and rigging 2022 like they rigged 2020.
No different than their Russian Collusion Scam.

There is ZERO evidence that Monoclonal antibodies designed for Corona do not work on Corona-Omicron. That is a lie told by The Biden Regime.

All irrelevant really because most all therapeutics need a doctors prescription in order to get them, and it's doctors that rely on what they believe is legitimate research and evidence in other countries such as Israel when they decide what's right for each of us. Therefore government should stay out of doctoring and let the doctors do that work. If they want to use biased evidence that something doesn't work but is causing no harm to the public, they should just stay out of it.

Is omicron killing people?

Y'all said in the beginning it wasnt?

It isn't but that doesn't mean people are not suffering from it. My niece in Florida is recovering from covid and she's fully vaccinated, therefore it may be Omicron. She was pretty sick at the beginning because she has a lot of other things wrong with her. That's besides the fact Omicron is not the only virus out there and if monoclonal antibodies are working for those other strains, what's the point of stopping them unless you want the entire country solely dependent on these vaccines? That seems to be the elephant in the room.

All irrelevant really because most all therapeutics need a doctors prescription in order to get them, and it's doctors that rely on what they believe is legitimate research and evidence in other countries such as Israel when they decide what's right for each of us. Therefore government should stay out of doctoring and let the doctors do that work. If they want to use biased evidence that something doesn't work but is causing no harm to the public, they should just stay out of it.
But Obamacare Doctrine states that The Guberment makes your Healthcare decisions for you. That is why the head of the snake was left alive by traitor SCOTUS JUSTICE Roberts, even though he knew that decision was an outright lie and violation of The Constitution.

That's why we are at where we are now, because Roberts was a coward or was paid off.

But Obamacare Doctrine states that The Guberment makes your Healthcare decisions for you. That is why the head of the snake was left alive by traitor SCOTUS JUSTICE Roberts, even though he knew that decision was an outright lie and violation of The Constitution.

That's why we are at where we are now, because Roberts was a coward or was paid off.

It's not the first time Benedict Roberts stabbed the country in the back. Commie Care is a complete lie. I dare somebody to find a plan on Commie Care that covers my provider, the world famous Cleveland Clinic. What happened to if you like your doctor and hospital you can keep your doctor and hospital. One provider covers the clinic, but they only sell policies for each division of the facility. I can't buy five different plans to cover one institution. I don't have a crystal ball that can tell me what treatments I will be needing in the future.

It isn't but that doesn't mean people are not suffering from it. My niece in Florida is recovering from covid and she's fully vaccinated, therefore it may be Omicron. She was pretty sick at the beginning because she has a lot of other things wrong with her. That's besides the fact Omicron is not the only virus out there and if monoclonal antibodies are working for those other strains, what's the point of stopping them unless you want the entire country solely dependent on these vaccines? That seems to be the elephant in the room.
It’s all omicron now.

So in other words the profits of the pharmaceutical industry counts more than lives that would be saved by using monoclonal antibody treatments.
The aren't free, so your post is dumb. The pharma companies would make more money, if their use continued. Think this stuff through a bit more, so you don't make dumb mistakes like this.

The aren't free, so your post is dumb. The pharma companies would make more money, if their use continued. Think this stuff through a bit more, so you don't make dumb mistakes like this.

They aren't the same companies. Moderna nor Pfizer are one of the top manufacturers of monoclonal antibody treatments. Also, there may be more money in routine vaciines. I am sure they have done a cost analysis.

Since when did Democrats trust big Pharma? Oh yeah, ever since COVID because a political tool.

It’s all omicron now.

Bullshit. I found out a lifelong friend of mine has a wife that almost died from covid, and not Omicron either. She spent 11 days on a ventilator and the only thing that saved her was Ivermectin as a last resort which the government "claims" is not effective. So it's not all Omicron now. Just more Commie propaganda.

democrats polled last week that they want to kill the unvaxxed.

To evil vermin like Leech, this is perfect - killing those who didn't bow to the Reich.

That over half of those whose lives we saved through the Anti-Bodies had the fauxination is beside the point...

I saw a poll where like 75% of college students claimed that violence is a reasonable response to those with which whom you disagree with politically.

Just appalling.

Do you think the story is true?
Don't know about the story, didn't read it but the OP headline is not true. FDA pulled it from the U.S. because the manufacturer's (which btw one is a big donor of desantis) said those two did not work against omicron. But there is another one that came on the market that is effective against omicron and supposedly Florida got 171,000 doses of it.

They aren't the same companies. Moderna nor Pfizer are one of the top manufacturers of monoclonal antibody treatments.
So what?

Are you guys are making idiotic,,unevidenced claims that these companies is are controlling the FDA to harm people?

Why can't you accept the fact that they just don't work for omicron? Just accept that you don't know what you are taking about. What is so hard about that?

Bullshit. I found out a lifelong friend of mine has a wife that almost died from covid, and not Omicron either. She spent 11 days on a ventilator and the only thing that saved her was Ivermectin as a last resort which the government "claims" is not effective. So it's not all Omicron now. Just more Commie propaganda.
Not sure how you determined whether it was or wasn’t omicron, but you also managed to leave out when this person became ill. Based on your statement, it would appear that it was some time ago.

Im saying it’s all omicron NOW and I produced data to back that up.

Forum List

Back