FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

Bullshit. I found out a lifelong friend of mine has a wife that almost died from covid, and not Omicron either. She spent 11 days on a ventilator and the only thing that saved her was Ivermectin as a last resort which the government "claims" is not effective. So it's not all Omicron now. Just more Commie propaganda.
The manufacturer's told FDA it wasn't effective not the government.

It's called the Democrat way: Party first, country second. When it comes to being scared to death, the commies are still Fn with Trump over a year after he left office. DeSantis is next on their list if Trump doesn't run. The Democrat party stands no chance of winning against real Americans or fair elections.
It's their tactic to attack any Republican that gains any kind of front runner status during a campaign. Anyone even perceived to be a front-runner immediately comes under savage attack, is called Hitler, accused of eating puppies, wearing white after Labor Day, stuff like that. Then if the attacks are successful, he/she falls back and is forgotten. Then the next leader gets attacked.

FDA is no longer shipping two drugs that are INNEFECTIVE

By the way...these drugs are under an emergency use authorization.

The vaccines you refuse have been fully approved.

Does that make sense?

Of course not

FDA is no longer shipping two drugs that are INNEFECTIVE

By the way...these drugs are under an emergency use authorization.

The vaccines you refuse have been fully approved.

Does that make sense?

Of course not

They are not fully approved, they too only have a EUA.

So what?

Are you guys are making idiotic,,unevidenced claims that these companies is are controlling the FDA to harm people?

Why can't you accept the fact that they just don't work for omicron? Just accept that you don't know what you are taking about. What is so hard about that?

I am saying the FDA is far from immune to politics. It is a shame, but it is what it is.

Not sure how you determined whether it was or wasn’t omicron, but you also managed to leave out when this person became ill. Based on your statement, it would appear that it was some time ago.

Im saying it’s all omicron NOW and I produced data to back that up.

She had some people over for Christmas eve which was only one month ago? Are you suggesting that the other strains are no longer with us? Again, my doctor gave me the booster about a month ago and told me it would have no effect on Omicron. So why did she give it to me if it only works with Sars and Delta. Seems to me you know so much more than my doctor so who better to ask? :eusa_shhh:

She had some people over for Christmas eve which was only one month ago? Are you suggesting that the other strains are no longer with us? Again, my doctor gave me the booster about a month ago and told me it would have no effect on Omicron. So why did she give it to me if it only works with Sars and Delta. Seems to me you know so much more than my doctor so who better to ask? :eusa_shhh:
I don’t know what your doctor told you. Patients often misunderstand doctors, especially when they don’t have time to be clear and nuanced. The vaccine is quite effective at preventing severe COVID and death. Especially when boosted.

See the data in the link. Omicron rapidly took over in the last month and is now around 99.9% of cases. The other strains are for all practical purposes gone.

It's called the Democrat way
It’s called politics. Just look at how Trump managed to win the Republican primary. He systematically took down every candidate who got anywhere close to him.

Remember how Trump was talking about Cruz’s father being part of the plot to kill JFK?

It’s called politics. Just look at how Trump managed to win the Republican primary. He systematically took down every candidate who got anywhere close to him.

Remember how Trump was talking about Cruz’s father being part of the plot to kill JFK?

That's not why Trump won, it was his border message. Every other contender was talking typical bullshit like path to citizenship and immigration reform. Trump was the only one with the message to close the border, and we've been asking that message from the Republicans for years now, not just lip service.

The commies don't want anything that can fight this virus. They have this obsession with masks and vaccines. Anything that people can use besides the vaccines will be heavily criticized or even taken away from them. And the left wants government to takeover our entire healthcare system? They politicize anything right down to the waffles you eat for breakfast in the morning. And after we get past covid, they will still be telling us to wear masks during flu season. I know that sounds like satire, but I wouldn't put anything past them at this point.

Notice not once did they even say "drink plenty of water, exercise, get some rest, maybe stop smoking, etc" they have done not said anything that promotes better health. It's all just masks and vaccines.

The aren't free, so your post is dumb. The pharma companies would make more money, if their use continued. Think this stuff through a bit more, so you don't make dumb mistakes like this.
I posted …

So in other words the profits of the pharmaceutical industry counts more than lives that would be saved by using monoclonal antibody treatments.

In the first place Big Pharma will make tremendous profits from COVID vaccines.

Joe Biden stopped Florida Governor DeSantis from using monoclonal antibody treatments saying they were ineffective against the Omicron variant but keeps insisting people get fully vaccinated. The Delta version is still in Florida so by stopping the treatment Joe Biden may end up causing people to die.

It is interesting that the vaccines we now have do not work well against Omicon.

So why is Joe Biden stopping treatments to save lives in Florida while pushing everybody to take a useless vaccine?

I see two possible reasons:

1) Joe is playing politics and realizes that if Trump can’t run DeSantis may be the Republican candidate. DeSantis (the less obnoxious Trump) would kick Joe’s ass. I live in Florida and he is a great Governor.

2) Joe is a puppet of BIG Pharma which is more interested in profit than saving lives. History proves this to be a fact.

If an effective, inexpensive cure for Covid-19 were to be utilized people wold not see any reason to keep getting booster shot after booster shot. The Covid gravy train for the pharmaceutical industry would end. Of course Big Pharma will also try to find a cure for COVID but when they do it will be something brand new and will cost a small fortune.

Notice not once did they even say "drink plenty of water, exercise, get some rest, maybe stop smoking, etc" they have done not said anything that promotes better health. It's all just masks and vaccines.

Or that almost all the deaths the deceased were deficient in Vitamin D. I guess you have to watch Fox news shows to find these things out.

Here's the part I don't understand. We think the current MC drugs don't work. We don't know that for sure. But here's the thing. What else is there to give a person who's vax'd and really sick? And does giving them these MC's hurt them in some way if the MC's don't work against the strain of COVID they have? Is there some risk to taking the MC's? Even if the person isnt vax'd giving them a vaccine after they are sick won't do shit (that's for certain) so again without some other treatment it doesn't seem reasonable to take options off the table.

Or that almost all the deaths the deceased were deficient in Vitamin D. I guess you have to watch Fox news shows to find these things out.
90% of people who live in cold climates are deficient in Vitami D due to the lack of sunlight in winter. Try talking to your Dr instead of watching jerkoffs like Joe Rogan for medical advice.

I found out that my D levels were low by doing a simple blood test prescribed by my Dr. I didn't have to turn to Dr's. Rogan or Bongino & other Fox News assclowns.

Duh.

Did we advocate chemically inducing comas, placing people on ventilators so the hospital could exact maximum profits from the sick, and then denying them life saving medications like Ivermectin, HCQ and monoclonal antibodies so they could CASH IN on a COVID fatality?

Only the Criminally Insane would kill people like that and call it healthcare. The Nazis did that, and so do The DemNazis.
Monoclonal antibodies are in short supply. That's why people aren't getting that treatment, pinhead.

Btw moron, hospitals don't turn a profit off dead people. So why the fuck would they deliberately kill people, you moron.

Ever heard of medical malpractice?

Who's surprised that you MAGA Trumptards are attacking the medical profession? Anyone with an I.Q. higher then a field mouse.

Forum List

Back