FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

The above link is an example of the vaccine "not working," according to ALL vaccine critics.

Would you like the Washington Post link to it?

You are aware that monoclonal antibodies don't work on omnicron aren't you?

And that Ron DeSantis owns a lot of stock in Regeneron:

That's why DeSantis is big on monoclonal antibodies, which cost $3000 per patient, as opposed to the vaccine which costs $40 per patient. He doesn't make any money on the vaccines.

You are aware that monoclonal antibodies don't work on omnicron aren't you?

And that Ron DeSantis owns a lot of stock in Regeneron:

That's why DeSantis is big on monoclonal antibodies, which cost $3000 per patient, as opposed to the vaccine which costs $40 per patient. He doesn't make any money on the vaccines.

Nowhere does it state in your second link that DeSantis has direct investments in Regneron. It states that Citidel which his a hedge fund company has investments with Regeneron and also donated money to a political committee that supports DeSantis. It doesn't say if DeSantis is invested with Citidel.

I rate your claim (once again) of DeSantis having investments with Regeneron a lie. Do all Canadians lie as much as you or is that some kind of a hangup you have?

You and your ppl are the only ones saying that.

No, it's pretty much all over the news. I got my booster about a month ago and even my doctor told me it has no effect on Omicron. Some studies suggest it reduces the sysmptoms, but it does not destroy the virus itself. And of course it's all hearsay since this strain is new and there was not enough time to do thorough research on it.

Biden is not "my boy." I don't wear a funny red cap or have shirts or mugs with Biden's name on it. I don't listen to everything or even half of what he says and believe it all without hesitation. I have no interest in a king, but apparently, you think a president can simply tell the FDA to approve or not approve a drug or treatment as if he is one. I'm sorry, I don't share your beliefs. I live in a democracy.

You and your ppl are the only ones saying that. 🤷‍♂️
FDA and your clan have blood on your hands. Why do you want to Murder Americans?

Nowhere does it state in your second link that DeSantis has direct investments in Regneron. It states that Citidel which his a hedge fund company has investments with Regeneron and also donated money to a political committee that supports DeSantis. It doesn't say if DeSantis is invested with Citidel.

I rate your claim (once again) of DeSantis having investments with Regeneron a lie. Do all Canadians lie as much as you or is that some kind of a hangup you have?
Either way DeSantis is not doing right by Florida, sure seems like he is out for himself.

What the hell is moderate about wasting FL money on treatments that don't work or prohibiting local schools from requiring masks?
Lol of course they work.. it’s why democrats are only allowing black neighborhoods to get it .. pandering

Wasting FL taxpayer money on expensive treatments that don't work is not doing right by FL.

Doesn't matter what some rightwingers think of him.

A lot of people and studies say they work just fine and people are not only happy with them, but credit them with saving their life. Unfortunately the commies are trying to keep that under the rug to push their vaccine on every American whether they want the vaccine or not. In any case it should not be the federal governments decision to make.

A lot of people and studies say they work just fine and people are not only happy with them, but credit them with saving their life.
Manufacturers of these monoclonal treatments themselves say that based on their internal studies they find their product to not be effective against Omicron.

How silly do you have to be still try to say they are effective??

People have no way to know if monoclonal bodies did anything. Few cases of omicron are actually fatal and monoclonal antibodies are only effective in early stages of illness. if you had any clue at all you'd know that.

Last edited:
Manufacturers of these monoclonal treatments themselves say that based on their internal studies they find their product to not be effective against Omicron.

People have no way to know if monoclonal bodies did anything. Few cases of omicron are actually fatal and monoclonal antibodies are only effective in early stages of illness. if you had any clue at all you'd know that.
Delta is still out there you fucking idiot.

No, it's pretty much all over the news. I got my booster about a month ago and even my doctor told me it has no effect on Omicron. Some studies suggest it reduces the sysmptoms, but it does not destroy the virus itself. And of course it's all hearsay since this strain is new and there was not enough time to do thorough research on it.

The booster is only supposed to boost your antibody levels so that you'll be shielded from a possible infection if the viral load is low enough. Saying they have no effect is very ill informed of your doctor. You saying the vaccines have no effect on omicron is also equally ignorant. If the vaccines have no effect why is this still a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Why are the vast majority of hospitalizations all from the unvaxxed? If the vaccines didn't work, Dr. Robert Malone, vaccine critic extraordinaire wouldn't have taken them. You wouldn't have taken them. They are keeping most ppl alive and out of the hospital.

The booster is only supposed to boost your antibody levels so that you'll be shielded from a possible infection if the viral load is low enough. Saying they have no effect is very ill informed of your doctor. You saying the vaccines have no effect on omicron is also equally ignorant. If the vaccines have no effect why is this still a pandemic of the unvaccinated? Why are the vast majority of hospitalizations all from the unvaxxed? If the vaccines didn't work, Dr. Robert Malone, vaccine critic extraordinaire wouldn't have taken them. You wouldn't have taken them. They are keeping most ppl alive and out of the hospital.

My doctor advised the booster because the other variants are still alive and well. She was not worried about Omicron. Last I looked nobody in this country died of Omicron. They do die of Sars and Delta.

Some studies have suggested that having the vaccine will reduce the symptoms of Omicron, but it won't kill the virus.

I do know you have to catch it early for it to be effective. Regeneron stated their antibodies are ineffective for Sars and Delta? Have a link to that claim?

I do know you have to catch it early for it to be effective. Regeneron stated their antibodies are ineffective for Sars and Delta? Have a link to that claim?
jiFfM.jpg

OMICRON. not effective against OMICRON.

...four studies published in December that show Regeneron has no effect in preventing an omicron infection. Eli Lilly, the company that created the treatment, admitted the same after its own tests of Regeneron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back