FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

It may not be as good as it was against delta, but we obviously want to have that here for patients to be able to do it,”

Eli Lilly that produces monoclonal antibodies AGREES with FDA that their treatment is ineffective against Omicron.

Ray, stop shilling for this guy for a second and ask yourself, why the hell does Desantis want to spend $2000 a pop of tax-payer money on treatments that don't work?

But it's very effective on Sars and Delta. Why stop something that could save lives of people who get those other forms of covid?

The vaccine has no impact on Omicron either. Why don't they stop the vaccine too since it's ineffective on that strain?

When you get Monoclonal FOR TREATMENT, you get Remdesivir here....an antiviral that you have to take a minimum of 5 days. When the hospital sent my husband home, after 3 days---it invalidated not just the anti-viral but the antibody treatment. Ergo when he got sicker a few days later---they had to restart the monoclonal and antiviral together-----10 days in the hospital for the full treatment.
Jesus...you have no idea what you re talking about

But it's very effective on Sars and Delta. Why stop something that could save lives of people who get those other forms of covid?

The vaccine has no impact on Omicron either. Why don't they stop the vaccine too since it's ineffective on that strain?

Delta is just 0.5% of all cases.

Vaccine has proven quite effective at preventing omicron hospitalization, esp if you got the booster. Why do you say this bs?

Delta is just 0.5% of all cases.

Vaccine has proven quite effective at preventing omicron hospitalization, esp if you got the booster. Why do you say this bs?

Because that's what my doctor at the world famous Cleveland Clinic told me when I got my booster about a month ago.

My hippy son used to have a bumper sticker that read, "Question your fucking government". It was right next to his Coexist bumper sticker.

Both were lies; the left never believed in either of them. What they believe in is totalitarian Marxism. I posted this picture in another thread but it most assuredly describes you.

View attachment 593429
I’ve been saying that for years, they’re leftists, not liberals. They’ve become exactly, if not worse, than what they were supposedly fighting against. They make the ‘religious right’ look like amateurs.

That, and Joe Biden is trying to kill as many Americans as possible.

Nazi liar;

{
In another email, a News 8 viewer said, regarding a friend's relative's passing from cancer: "When they [the family] received the death certificate, the death was listed from COVID-19. When they questioned the hospital about it, the hospital told them that this is what they were told to do because the hospital gets $37,000 per COVID-19 death. How often is this happening?"
News 8 can verify that hospitals do get paid more for COVID-19 related cases. A provision in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act pays an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates during the public health emergency.}

Remember that Politifraud got nailed (as usual) directly lying about this to try and cover it up.

How high of an IQ does it take to vomit out Nazi lies the way you do, retard?
How high of an I.Q. does it take to attack the medical profession who are trying to save lives of deranged anti science Trump asseaters like you, dickwad?

OH god don't be uneducated. Take a microbiology class so they can explain virus's to you.......Virus's are tiny which helps them evade a lot of natural protections in the body allowing them to spread. BUT their size also makes them more vulnerable-----they are tiny with tiny tiny outer layer which makes them susceptible to UV light, HEAT, and "disinfectants" which includes things other than bleach. They die quite quickly when exposed to any of these things.....
When you shove that UV light up your butt, do you thank Trump for saving your hide?

Does it pain you more then the "Fauci Ouchie" would?

Forum List

Back