FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

The Monoclonal antibodies is what saved my husband's life when he got covid. In fact, the hospital fucked up and didn't give him the full 5 to 10 treatments (right before xmas 2020) sending him home to early from the treatment which resulted in his covid getting worse landing him in the hospital a second time for the full 10 treatments that saved his life. Biden's evil stunts has already cost people their lives.
What are you talking about? Monoclonal antibodies are single doses.

Backwards. DNA controls RNA (more or less).

No one knows exactly what COVID is going to do to you infected people years from now. You allowed a pathogen into your body which has no long term knowledge and likely will have several long term effects (at least by your logic about vaccines).

Anybody know about "shingles" and the longlasting effects of having had chick pox?

Who knows what COVID will bring.

Anybody know about "shingles" and the longlasting effects of having had chick pox?

Who knows what COVID will bring.
To be fair, I'm not actually saying that people who get over COVID are likely to have long term effects, but the logic that applies to long term effects from the vaccine likewise apply to long term effects from COVID.

So what did the Governor do exactly to see that his constituents didn't get vaccinated?

Best by giving an analogy. If the governor made it illegal for merchants to check if money being tended to them was genuine or not. That they had to accept all currency, without being to test it for authenticity.

Do you think that would encourage people to use counterfeit money?

Well DeSantis made it illegal to check if people were vaccinated, thus businesses had to accept everybody without testing for authenticity.

If 99% of the cases are omicron, why waste 2/3rds of your resources to help the 1% they still work on?
Omucron isnt the variant doing this you MOONBAT. Its Delta.

More BS defending the Imbecile N Chief who stole the office.

Best by giving an analogy. If the governor made it illegal for merchants to check if money being tended to them was genuine or not. That they had to accept all currency, without being to test it for authenticity.

Do you think that would encourage people to use counterfeit money?

Well DeSantis made it illegal to check if people were vaccinated, thus businesses had to accept everybody without testing for authenticity.
Lol Comparing vaccine cards to fake money. You fell on your head at birth didn't you.

Which is why UV lights up your ass work so well… right?
You are uneducated LESH---

Opening a WINDOW/CURTAINS on a sunny day is actually one of the things shown to save lives with the sick historically speaking for a reason. It is also one of the reasons why virus's tend to spread more during the winter verses the summer and why the Florida sun worshippers weren't catching covid on the BEACH despite the nitwit dems whining at the beginning of covid. Hell when my hairdresser exposed me to covid at the end of last year HEAVILY---I made sure that I stayed outside in the sun for 15 minutes first before coming into the house to change clothes and shower in order to protect my husband. The Virus has been shown to die become inactive within 10 minutes when exposed to the sun.

UV lamps are being used all over including hospitals to fight the virus. It's likely not so much the VIT D that is helping fight covid--but people exposing themselves to extra UV which increases their Vit D levels. We in Florida have most of the old people--and thousands of idiots with covid fleeing the blue states. But we also have most of the sun and a great governor hence why despite Biden's best attempts we aren't dropping dead like the blue run cities.

SUNLIGHT, VITAMINS, HANDWASHING and MORE HANDWASHING go a long way in fighting the virus...more so than those stupid masks and likely those stupid shots.

Not true loudmouth

Florida was getting far more mca drugs than any other state. That amount was REDUCED (so that other states could get some) not shut down.

MCA drugs that DO work for omicron are strill going to Florida
Lesh...

Obviously the antibodies work---the answer therefore is not to ban them, but to increase production of them even if you believe the nonsense that you do. More is better for everyone right LESH? Less under BIDEN is therefore worse for everyone.

In another email, a News 8 viewer said, regarding a friend's relative's passing from cancer: "When they [the family] received the death certificate, the death was listed from COVID-19. When they questioned the hospital about it, the hospital told them that this is what they were told to do because the hospital gets $37,000 per COVID-19 death. How often is this happening?"
News 8 can verify that hospitals do get paid more for COVID-19 related cases. A provision in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security or CARES Act pays an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates during the public health emergency.}

Yep. Same thing happened to my Uncle a year and a half ago. He was 94 and died from colon cancer. On his last days they sent him to the VA and they said he tested positive. Anybody that was near him (about 15 people) for a week was tested or stayed home in isolation. Not one other person had it. My Uncle never went anywhere as he was bed ridden.

How did this 94 year old man with advanced stages of colon cancer get covid if nobody near him had it and he never left the house? :eusa_shhh: If he had it, how did he not pass it to one other person?

Lesh...

Obviously the antibodies work---the answer therefore is not to ban them, but to increase production of them even if you believe the nonsense that you do. More is better for everyone right LESH? Less under BIDEN is therefore worse for everyone.
Problem is that the two mcas in question don’t work against omicron and omicron is what 90% of people are getting infected with

I based my comment on current medical knowledge of the Vaccines effects. Sorry that you don't like the truth.....we who are unvaccinated and gotten the virus are safer and less likely to get covid again much less die from it than you vaccinated. You still don't understand that the vaccines even if they work (and didn't cause other medical problems including death) that the vaccines are only temporary or that since they were never ever fully tested will likely have several long term consequences as all medications do. You have put a substance in your body that messes up your mRNA (which I don't think you realize controls you DNA.)

Among the most obvious consequences is the fucking up of ones natural immunity and the retarding of natures natural immunity that would be developed after exposure to the weaker omicron strains but is now in jeopardy if one is vaccinated.

There is no need to argue over this just like when I screamed last year that the economy will crash because of Biden, so to will the long term effects of the vaccine show their ugly little head. Most of my family was forced to get vaccinated---I see the pain coming but hope that I am wrong.
"You have put a substance in your body that messes up your mRNA (which I don't think you realize controls you DNA.)"

^^^hilarious. just one snippet of your fractally wrong rant. try knitting.

What are you talking about? Monoclonal antibodies are single doses.
When you get Monoclonal FOR TREATMENT, you get Remdesivir here....an antiviral that you have to take a minimum of 5 days. When the hospital sent my husband home, after 3 days---it invalidated not just the anti-viral but the antibody treatment. Ergo when he got sicker a few days later---they had to restart the monoclonal and antiviral together-----10 days in the hospital for the full treatment.

It may not be as good as it was against delta, but we obviously want to have that here for patients to be able to do it,”

Eli Lilly that produces monoclonal antibodies AGREES with FDA that their treatment is ineffective against Omicron.

Ray, stop shilling for this guy for a second and ask yourself, why the hell does Desantis want to spend $2000 a pop of tax-payer money on treatments that don't work?

When you get Monoclonal FOR TREATMENT, you get Remdesivir here....an antiviral that you have to take a minimum of 5 days. When the hospital sent my husband home, after 3 days---it invalidated not just the anti-viral but the antibody treatment. Ergo when he got sicker a few days later---they had to restart the monoclonal and antiviral together-----10 days in the hospital for the full treatment.
None of that is true. Remdesivir and the monoclonal antibodies aren’t connected.

Forum List

Back