FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

Oh zinc, I could care less what you and your ilk do, I'm just stating some facts.
I believe that a person has the freedom of choice, vax, or Ivermentin, or whatever else may work, or nothing at all.
That's a far different take from your tent.
You have the right to do or not as you wish. You do not have the right to not be corrected when so obiviously you should be often here.

Oh zinc, I could care less what you and your ilk do, I'm just stating some facts.
I believe that a person has the freedom of choice, vax, or Ivermentin, or whatever else may work, or nothing at all.
democrats used to feel that same way,,

what happened to them??

Both parties are fascistic to a great extent, yes, the GOP being more noticeably so.

Polio is a vaxx, the jab is not.
Exactly, vaccinations kept a person from getting diseases such as polio, measles and not spread it.
The china flu vax, you can still get it, and you still can spread it, and you can still die from it.
Doesn't meet the criteria for a vaccination, IMO

Last edited:

vaxx​

1 of 2

verb

ˈvaks

variants or less commonly vax
vaxxed also vaxed; vaxxing also vaxing; vaxxes also vaxes
transitive verb
: to administer a vaccine to : VACCINATE
"If you aren't going to get vaxxed, you won't be able to work in that office. We're not going to pay you not to work in the office," [CEO Jamie] Dimon said.—Aila Slisco

But so far, based on what we have read and heard, it seems like vaxxed and boosted people who get breakthrough cases are still just getting mildly sick, if they're symptomatic at all …—Evan Hurst

At least 70% of all San Francisco residents have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to health department data released Thursday. "… We're still vaxing thousands daily," the agency said on Twitter.—The San Francisco Chronicle

vaxx​

1 of 2

verb

ˈvaks

variants or less commonly vax
vaxxed also vaxed; vaxxing also vaxing; vaxxes also vaxes
transitive verb
: to administer a vaccine to : VACCINATE
"If you aren't going to get vaxxed, you won't be able to work in that office. We're not going to pay you not to work in the office," [CEO Jamie] Dimon said.—Aila Slisco

But so far, based on what we have read and heard, it seems like vaxxed and boosted people who get breakthrough cases are still just getting mildly sick, if they're symptomatic at all …—Evan Hurst

At least 70% of all San Francisco residents have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to health department data released Thursday. "… We're still vaxing thousands daily," the agency said on Twitter.—The San Francisco Chronicle

there are no breakthrough cases because it doesnt prevent you from contracting covid,,

Totally incorrect. I am very much down with MAGAs not taking vaccines, modern medicines, or wearing seatbelts.

I am also not going to try to convince anyone on this board of the efficaciousness of modern medicine. The ratio of aluminum hat shithouse rat crazy to normal posters is far far to high.

Exactly, vaccinations kept a person from getting diseases such as polio, measles and not spread it.
The china flu vax, you can still get it, and you still can spread it, and you can still die from it.
Doesn't meet the criteria for a vaccination, IMO
A vaccine contains dead virus, then WEF/Democrats changed the definition so their jabs could be labeled vaccines.

silly statement ^^^^^

it prevents greatly illness, hospitalization, and or death.

But you, as a true MAGA, should not get vaxxed. I implore you and your friends not to.
thats the claim,, to bad theres no proof of it,,

but there is proof it doesnt work with so many contracting and dying from covid after theyve been vaccinated and boosted,,

Totally incorrect. I am very much down with MAGAs not taking vaccines, modern medicines, or wearing seatbelts.

I am also not going to try to convince anyone on this board of the efficaciousness of modern medicine. The ratio of aluminum hat shithouse rat crazy to normal posters is far far to high.
But your ilk is not in the same frame of mind that you are, apparently.
A lot of people lost their jobs because they didn't march in lockstep, even when they tested negative to the china flu.
The doctors that did not march in lockstep and prescribed Ivermentin found great results.
But,....Big Pharma had great success financially with the china vax.

But your ilk is not in the same frame of mind that you are, apparently.
Really? I am under no mandate to take it.

A lot of people lost their jobs because they didn't march in lockstep, even when they tested negative to the china flu.
Thats employers. Employers can require things. Are you antifree enterprise now?

The doctors that did not march in lockstep and prescribed Ivermentin found great results.
I am sure malaria rates remained low.

But,....Big Pharma had great success financially with the china vax.
Big Pharma makes good money with dick pills too, yet you are not complaining.
Now, please cite the nation that did not recommend vaccination?

Forum List

Back