FDA Forced to Retract Statements Saying Ivermectin Does Not Work Against COVID

Unless it kills you of course, which is the whole point of vaccinations.
Pro-tip why don't you use this theory for polio.
the covid vaccine isnt a vaccine because it doesnt stop you from contracting covid nor does it stop you from spreading covid,,

to date theres not a single bit of proof its saved a single life,,

the covid vaccine isnt a vaccine because it doesnt stop you from contracting covid nor does it stop you from spreading covid,,
It did the original strain. Like flu vaccines its less effective with different strains becoming more of an immunity booster.

to date theres not a single bit of proof its saved a single life,,
Except all the medical studies and the higher mortality rates in areas with lower vaccination rates.

It did the original strain. Like flu vaccines its less effective with different strains becoming more of an immunity booster.

Except all the medical studies and the higher mortality rates in areas with lower vaccination rates.
as I said ,,

to date theres not a single bit of evidence that proves it saved a single life,,
if there was you would have provided it,,

theres a long list of vaccinated people that got covid and died from it,,

the medical study in post 58 says nothing about using it for viral infections. There were other drugs that turned out to be more effective for that virus.
:laughing0301:
Oh brother
Ivermectin was used for the china flu, and it was effective, that IS the bottom line, Dud.

Other drugs? Like the vax? :auiqs.jpg:
People are now wondering how many were killed by the vax. :rolleyes-41:

as I said ,,

to date theres not a single bit of evidence that proves it saved a single life,,
if there was you would have provided it,,

theres a long list of vaccinated people that got covid and died from it,,
I don't need to provide evidence. In nonMAGA land this is not an issue. as noted, NO SELF RESPECTING MAGA should EVER EVER get a vaccination.

Ivermectin was used for the china flu, and it was effective, that IS the bottom line, Dud.
Excellent. You be you. The rest of us and the known world, will do something else.

I don't need to provide evidence. In nonMAGA land this is not an issue. as noted, NO SELF RESPECTING MAGA should EVER EVER get a vaccination.

Excellent. You be you. The rest of us and the known world, will do something else.
its OK we know you cant prove anything beings it not true,,

Oh zinc, I could care less what you and your ilk do, I'm just stating some facts.
I believe that a person has the freedom of choice, vax, or Ivermentin, or whatever else may work, or nothing at all.
That's a far different take from your tent.

Forum List

Back