FDA bans Juul e-cigarette products

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
>>> The U.S. Food and Drug Administration ordered Juul Labs Inc. to stop selling its vape devices and cartridges on Thursday, saying that there is "insufficient evidence to assess the potential toxicological risks" of using the products.

That’s interesting because “insufficient evidence” sure did not stop the CDC or Biden Adminsitration from pushing vaccines on teens and toddlers and forcing them upon so many other businesses. And the mainstream media sure never showed any desire to report all of the deaths and travesties occurring from those vaccines both here in the USA and around the world.

>>> "Today’s action is further progress on the FDA’s commitment to ensuring that all e-cigarette and electronic nicotine delivery system products currently being marketed to consumers meet our public health standards," FDA Commissioner Robert M. Califf said in a statement announcing the move.

Yeah, whatever. Are you trying to tell us they are worse than cigarettes? If not, then what’s the problem since we can still buy smokes?
And as an aside, why is the government so freaked out about building more nuclear reactors for our energy? I thought they were pretty clean burning compared to other energy sources? But is it because they are of great risk to imploding? If so, then why do you let those now in operation continue to operate? (I’m just asking because it always seems to me that political gain always trumps the common good around here.)

Didn't Biden outlaw menthol cigarettes just last month?...
Welcome to the new Stalin America...
1656003810845.png

Forum List

Back