FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

When is the last time we even saw them try to do their job right?
For you, I would think you haven't liked the FBI ever since they stopped using COINTELPRO to infiltrate civil rights groups....

But it's fun watching right-wingers suddenly realize "Oh snap, the FBI wasn't only for us to use to target those others"

These folks fearmonger over Big-Tech and the Deep State spying on us and giving away our information on one post...

Then totally do a 180 and complain that Big Tech and the Deep State didn't spy and give away our information fast enough on another post....

Because these right-wingers are reactionary and emotional and have no principles at all -- aside from hating the groups they are programmed to hate

Err, that's the POINT dumbass.

When it is their political enemies, these people move like they have a purpose.

When it is, you know, just their JOB, of protecting the public, then they act like government workers counting the days to retirement.

Not to defend the FBI, but just what the fuck would you expect them to do with a tip like that?

She doesn't know his real name, she doesn't know where he lives, and what he typed in the postchat was, "what if i shoot up a school tomorrow” (from the link).

For all we and the FBI know, the person who typed that is still out there playing games and typing stupid shit...

Thank you for the reasonable post. Sorry for the shit you will take for being a reasonable person

For you, I would think you haven't liked the FBI ever since they stopped using COINTELPRO to infiltrate civil rights groups....

But it's fun watching right-wingers suddenly realize "Oh snap, the FBI wasn't only for us to use to target those others"

Well, now that you mention it, yes, a lot of "Civil rights" groups, like BLM, should be targeted by the fbi.

And if they did their job better, I would like them more.

Err, that's the POINT dumbass.

When it is their political enemies, these people move like they have a purpose.

When it is, you know, just their JOB, of protecting the public, then they act like government workers counting the days to retirement.
There was extensive internet chatter that the Capitol was going to be stormed for weeks before it happened...

Did the "FBI" rush in to stop it....no....

The same FBI whose leader was "HANDPICKED" by your cult leader...so when is Trump going to be held accountable?? Or was he just a powerless moron who had little control over anything

There was extensive internet chatter that the Capitol was going to be stormed for weeks before it happened...

Did the "FBI" rush in to stop it....no....

The same FBI whose leader was "HANDPICKED" by your cult leader...so when is Trump going to be held accountable?? Or was he just a powerless moron who had little control over anything

That is the point of the Deep State. No matter who the people Elect, the people who stay there, all the time, have their own agenda.

And letting, or encouraging the 1/6 riot, that has worked out very well for it.

Well, now that you mention it, yes, a lot of "Civil rights" groups, like BLM, should be targeted by the fbi.

And if they did their job better, I would like them more.
They were targeted before you were old enough to hate BLM .......when BLM was the Civil Rights Movement...and the organizations were SNCC, NAACP and MLK's Southern Christian Leadership Council...

Funny how you Republicans of today use the same rhetoric and tactic to counter civil rights that Democrats used then....it's almost like there is a deeper connection that isn't traced to party...oh yea, its conservatives...

That is the point of the Deep State. No matter who the people Elect, the people who stay there, all the time, have their own agenda.

And letting, or encouraging the 1/6 riot, that has worked out very well for it.
So Trump is powerless cuck -- and despite your sycophantic belief that he is a brilliant businessman who will drain the swamp, blah blah -- he added to the swamp.....

but by your logic, this is why it is vital we elect him again so your dumb ass can run the same excuses after that term is over....adorable...

When is the last time we even saw them try to do their job right?
been awhile. to me, this gives us plenty to be angry about with the FBI.

but this is simply dogpiling. even if they were not a tool these days, this isn't enough time.

So Trump is powerless cuck -- and despite your sycophantic belief that he is a brilliant businessman who will drain the swamp, blah blah -- he added to the swamp.....

but by your logic, this is why it is vital we elect him again so your dumb ass can run the same excuses after that term is over....adorable...
trump doesn't have shit to do with this.

control your agenda, boy.

(underlining by my avatar)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There be nutters here.
But are they dangerous?

Or is it a good thing that they can congregate on this venue and have their nutjob keyboard enemas.....instead of 'going postal' somewhere in America?
USMB as catharsis? An off-ramp? Maybe as therapy?

Or can they, like we read about that 2nd most recent shooter...the kid in the New York grocery ..... who actually get ginned up and provoked by their expressed internet fantasies?

So the question must be ----catharsis or provocation?
I truly dunno which.

But I do know there be nutters here.
Yeah, if I were you I'd go somewhere else....

The world you RWI's live in is quite the Fantasy.
A wacko shoots up a school and you idiots blame the FBI and the School.
True that. This venue does offer all of us a peek into that RWNJ world that perhaps we don't see in our everyday normal lives with real hard-working Americans. And for that insight, well, it is useful. There be nutters out there and any discussion about the 2ndA and guns brings 'em outta the woodwork. Are they dangerous, or harmless neighborhood cranks? I dunno. But we know they are out their fermenting in their grievances, resentments, and nutjobbery.

----------------------------------------------

Here, lemme show you what I am referencing in my response to poster Winco:

• "Almost seems like they LET these shootings happen to create another political crisis to benefit the Dems"
  • "They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda."
  • "Or they didn't because they allowed it to happen to suit their agenda."
  • "Libs want more school children to die because it fuels their gun grabbing agenda"

See?
There be nutters out there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is wrong in one way because posters knee jerked quickly to put blame on the FBI because it is simpler to do this than realize they couldn’t have done anything with that information in that short period of time.
Well, poster Peace, I would wish to alter or supplement your thoughts by adding "it is simpler to do this than seriously attempt to curb America's unique affliction of gun violence."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And indeed, I fit the narrative, an angry white man, often accused of wacism and such shit."

By thy words we shall know thee.

It's always some nut with a rapid fire weapon. Sooner or later, people are going to insist that something be done about one or the other, or both. Those who like firearms so much had better come up with better suggestions than they have so far if they don't want to get ridden over by popular sentiment.

True that. This venue does offer all of us a peek into that RWNJ world that perhaps we don't see in our everyday normal lives with real hard-working Americans. And for that insight, well, it is useful. There be nutters out there and any discussion about the 2ndA and guns brings 'em outta the woodwork. Are they dangerous, or harmless neighborhood cranks? I dunno. But we know they are out their fermenting in their grievances, resentments, and nutjobbery.

----------------------------------------------

Here, lemme show you what I am referencing in my response to poster Winco:

See?
There be nutters out there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster Peace, I would wish to alter or supplement your thoughts by adding "it is simpler to do this than seriously attempt to curb America's unique affliction of gun violence."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By thy words we shall know thee.
lord you reinvent the word "dumbass".

trump doesn't have shit to do with this.

control your agenda, boy.

Well, if you pay attention you see that Biden is always blamed for what any Department under him does while Trump was never the reason and it was always the "deep state".

I would say you cannot really have it both ways, but in today's America nobody cares about honesty or consistency any longer.

I've been killed in Dead By Daylight before, but this guy's reaction was a liittle overboard.

Forum List

Back