FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

No, I am rational

You are the one who is sick

I want to protect children first and politicians last
How about this we protect everyone equally because all lives matter except the monsters that do these heinous crimes against humanity.

This includes you, the other poster and even our politicians that we don’t like.

This thread is wrong in one way because posters knee jerked quickly to put blame on the FBI because it is simpler to do this than realize they couldn’t have done anything with that information in that short period of time.

This isn’t like the Florida shooting where a few agencies had that guy on a watch list but this is just one moment where nothing could have been done with that information from Germany to stop the killer in Uvalde…

@corell what is so funny?

It's funny because so often big tech companies and the FBI, are so quick to jump to conclusions and ban people or smear them, for very weak ass reasons, if the person talking is NOT a "Traditionally marginalized demographic".

So to hear people discussing it like they are so deliberate and thoughtful, is just funny to me.

Last edited:
How about this we protect everyone equally because all lives matter except the monsters that do these heinous crimes against humanity.

This includes you, the other poster and even our politicians that we don’t like.

This thread is wrong in one way because posters knee jerked quickly to put blame on the FBI because it is simpler to do this than realize they couldn’t have done anything with that information in that short period of time.

This isn’t like the Florida shooting where a few agencies had that guy on a watch list but this is just one moment where nothing could have been done with that information from Germany to stop the killer in Uvalde…
they're quick to blame the fbi because sure, that's our culture these days. blame who we hate. both sides revel in this far too much.

that said, the FBI hasn't done much to prove they are on the up and up these days. and given the over-reach they exhibit daily, saying they don't have the right to do something - well it doesn't stop them when they don't want it to.

that said, a day isn't enough time even if they had wanted to.

How can you be so sure that the FBI did nothing wrong?

We have gotten so much incomplete or conflicting info so far that its impossible to know very much for absolute certainty

I have backed off of this report of FBI incompetence till we have more info and so should you

So?

It appears he had been texting several girls on-line and they all heard him say crazy things.

The dead cat thing is another giveaway, most serial killers start by killing animals.
You're blaming the FBI and telling vicious lies, but the girl was in Germany and it was an hour before the attack.

It's funny because so often big tech companies and the FBI, are so quick to jump to conclusions and ban people or smear them, for very weak ass reasons, if the person talking is NOT a "Traditionally marginalized demographic".

So to hear people discussing it like they are so deliberate and thoughtful, is just funny to me.
Banning someone is one thing but what is being discussed is the amount of time to get the information so you can investigate and arrest the person.

Even arresting you will take time if you made the same threats, so you are trying to blame the FBI on something they couldn’t have done anything about in that short period of time.

The report is from Germany and it takes time to get the information into the proper hands.

The information was about a possible school shooting and no more clear details of location and time it could happen.

So tell us in great detail what you would have done with the information provided at the time and not what you know now?

they're quick to blame the fbi because sure, that's our culture these days. blame who we hate. both sides revel in this far too much.

that said, the FBI hasn't done much to prove they are on the up and up these days. and given the over-reach they exhibit daily, saying they don't have the right to do something - well it doesn't stop them when they don't want it to.

that said, a day isn't enough time even if they had wanted to.
The girl was in Germany and it was an hour before the attack.

How can you be so sure that the FBI did nothing wrong?

We have gotten so much incomplete or conflicting info so far that its impossible to know very much for absolute certainty

I have backed off of this report of FBI incompetence till we have more info and so should you
Thank you for that part and once more information comes to light and if they also failed then nail their asses!

Banning someone is one thing but what is being discussed is the amount of time to get the information so you can investigate and arrest the person.

Even arresting you will take time if you made the same threats, so you are trying to blame the FBI on something they couldn’t have done anything about in that short period of time.

The report is from Germany and it takes time to get the information into the proper hands.

The information was about a possible school shooting and no more clear details of location and time it could happen.

So tell us in great detail what you would have done with the information provided at the time and not what you know now?

If I made such threats, I think that the fbi would start moving almost immediately.

THe fbi, I would bet money, already has me on several lists, thanks to my political affiliations and online trail. SO the moment I made a threat, they would be ready to move.

And indeed, I fit the narrative, an angry white man, often accused of wacism and such shit.

Thank you for that part and once more information comes to light and if they also failed then nail their asses!
ergo, the problem.

i don't recall anyone being "nailed" for improper/illegal behavior in a long long time. we simply say "BUT THAT PERSON" and it seems to be a "well damn it, ok...you had good reason" and we move on.

the backlash this is going to create when the hammer does come down in immense. "zero tolerance" is the next phase to stop the "zero action" going now. we can't simply fix problems, we have to over-react and beat the shit out of them the other way.

then rinse and repeat.

If I made such threats, I think that the fbi would start moving almost immediately.

THe fbi, I would bet money, already has me on several lists, thanks to my political affiliations and online trail. SO the moment I made a threat, they would be ready to move.

And indeed, I fit the narrative, an angry white man, often accused of wacism and such shit.
how long did it take her message to get to the proper people?
what is the standard process for following up on these? i have to imagine they get tons a day. in 2016, they were getting 1300 a day. A DAY. so what is a reasonable time to ascertain the legitimate ones vs. the simply angry people venting?

i'd have to guess more than a day.

the FBI has a lot of work to do to clean up their image. this is of their own doing and a complete overhaul may not be unreasonable at this point. but that would take quite the analysis to do it w/o simply knee jerking like we do all else these days.

technically its not that hard to ID whoever this gamer would be. legally and procedurally it would take a hell of a lot longer.

how long did it take her message to get to the proper people?
what is the standard process for following up on these? i have to imagine they get tons a day. in 2016, they were getting 1300 a day. A DAY. so what is a reasonable time to ascertain the legitimate ones vs. the simply angry people venting?

i'd have to guess more than a day.

the FBI has a lot of work to do to clean up their image. this is of their own doing and a complete overhaul may not be unreasonable at this point. but that would take quite the analysis to do it w/o simply knee jerking like we do all else these days.

technically its not that hard to ID whoever this gamer would be. legally and procedurally it would take a hell of a lot longer.

Agreed. It would help if they spent less time snipe hunting evul white supremacists and focused on teh real dangers.

Agreed. It would help if they spent less time snipe hunting evul white supremacists and focused on teh real dangers.
yep. to be sure the FBI in my mind is on the wrong path and is now a political tool. but even if they were not and 100% committed to stopping things like this, a day simply isn't enough to go through the process of even getting to the right person / group much less being very actionable.

hating someone doesn't mean you can apply unreasonable standards to justify it. they either earn that hate or they don't.

Yup, the useless FBI was told. A gamer girl was apparently playing online with the Ramos. He got pissed when he lost and said he would go shoot up a school with an AR-15. She actually recorded the audio and sent it to the game company and the FBI.

Too bad the FBI is too busy tracking parents who complain at school board meetings and patriots that believe in fair elections.

So what would you feel the FBI should have done?

And why should that just be limited to just this person??

yep. to be sure the FBI in my mind is on the wrong path and is now a political tool. but even if they were not and 100% committed to stopping things like this, a day simply isn't enough to go through the process of even getting to the right person / group much less being very actionable.

hating someone doesn't mean you can apply unreasonable standards to justify it. they either earn that hate or they don't.

When is the last time we even saw them try to do their job right?

Don’t even try that nonsense…

You know to get the information is harder than you take and these tech companies limit the FBI to what they can do until a court get involved…

We have seen these cases many times and it takes time to get all the information and according to the article the girl was in another country and a day before, so what would you demand the FBI to do in that short window period?

Not much they could have done to be truthful.

Now had it been a week or a month then I would side with you but a day there is no way they could have caught the monster!
These folks fearmonger over Big-Tech and the Deep State spying on us and giving away our information on one post...

Then totally do a 180 and complain that Big Tech and the Deep State didn't spy and give away our information fast enough on another post....

Because these right-wingers are reactionary and emotional and have no principles at all -- aside from hating the groups they are programmed to hate

Forum List

Back