FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

It's been all over the news since yesterday. You really want to blame the FBI rather than deal with the gun problem. Your guns must be very important to you.

Israel has had 2 school shootings since 1974. They have strict background checks, limit ownership to one gun and 50 bullets.

There is no gun problem.

There is a loon problem. One that the authorities use to try and eliminate individual Rights.

Stop by and have a talk. With all of the prior police interactions it would have been warranted.

If they could have gotten the right warrant and gotten the tech companies to give them the name and address in less than 24 hours.

what are the chances of that taking place?

True that. This venue does offer all of us a peek into that RWNJ world that perhaps we don't see in our everyday normal lives with real hard-working Americans. And for that insight, well, it is useful. There be nutters out there and any discussion about the 2ndA and guns brings 'em outta the woodwork. Are they dangerous, or harmless neighborhood cranks? I dunno. But we know they are out their fermenting in their grievances, resentments, and nutjobbery.

----------------------------------------------

Here, lemme show you what I am referencing in my response to poster Winco:

See?
There be nutters out there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster Peace, I would wish to alter or supplement your thoughts by adding "it is simpler to do this than seriously attempt to curb America's unique affliction of gun violence."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By thy words we shall know thee.
I said nothing that you idiots don't want.

Because when "white supremacists" are among the people the FBI targets -- dic suckers like you whine about it....as if they are targeting you...which is more telling than anything else
Jo said he worked with some wonderful segregationist. That's just a fancy way of calling his buds white supremacists. And you support that idiot

Yup, the useless FBI was told. A gamer girl was apparently playing online with the Ramos. He got pissed when he lost and said he would go shoot up a school with an AR-15. She actually recorded the audio and sent it to the game company and the FBI.

Too bad the FBI is too busy tracking parents who complain at school board meetings and patriots that believe in fair elections.

Sad, but the FBI is not going to apprehend someone within 24 hours of such a vague and usually baseless tip.

Jo said he worked with some wonderful segregationist. That's just a fancy way of calling his buds white supremacists. And you support that idiot
What policies did those "segregationists" support??

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they wanted to justify suppressing the voting rights of black folks...

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they were pissed about Brown v Board and upset that now they can't legally segregate and discriminate against black children..

I recall those segregationists always yelling states rights when they wanted to do a whole host of things to restrict civil rights...like banning interracial mixing because of some Communist plot to replace the white race...Sound familiar?

20210623_060408.jpg

Funny how the policies those segregationists called for and rhetoric they used -- is EXACTLY the rhetoric Conservatives use today...

So when you morons go to that tired "Joe was a segregationist" bullshit....I always have to remind you idiots -- if he was a segregationist now, you would support him...so spare me....

If they could have gotten the right warrant and gotten the tech companies to give them the name and address in less than 24 hours.

Hey, they lie to FISA courts all the time so I would say pretty fucking good.

It was the same day as the shooting and the girl was in Frankfurt, Germany.

Trump promoted Jan 6th for nearly 2 months.
The goddamn Democrats supported the filthy ass BLM insurrectionists that spent six months looting, rioting, murdering and destroying in over 200 American cities.

The goddamn Democrats supported the filthy ass BLM insurrectionists that spent six months looting, rioting, murdering and destroying in over 200 American cities.
No they didn't. Are you hysterical? BLM was protesting police brutality. Most of the protests were peaceful.

No they didn't. Are you hysterical? BLM was protesting police brutality. Most of the protests were peaceful.

The fuck they didn't. Kameltoe herself helped bail rioters out of jail you lying sack of shit.

Democrats are the scum of this country and they support all the sicko hate filled Insurrectionist asshole BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying this country and murdering people.

Democrats are the scum of this country and they support all the sicko hate filled Insurrectionist asshole BLM Negroes that spent six months destroying this country and murdering people.
The instigator of that riot is in jail for the next 22 years. Chauvin shouldn`t murder people in front of a camera.

Forum List

Back