FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yup, the useless FBI was told. A gamer girl was apparently playing online with the Ramos. He got pissed when he lost and said he would go shoot up a school with an AR-15. She actually recorded the audio and sent it to the game company and the FBI.

Too bad the FBI is too busy tracking parents who complain at school board meetings and patriots that believe in fair elections.

Why would the FBI stop something that works towards their goals?
The FBI could've stopped the original WTC bombing in 1993 but allowed it to happen so what do they care about a school full of children?
They are secret police, henchmen & agent provocateurs for the totalitarians of the NWO

Not to defend the FBI, but just what the fuck would you expect them to do with a tip like that?

She doesn't know his real name, she doesn't know where he lives, and what he typed in the postchat was, "what if i shoot up a school tomorrow” (from the link).

For all we and the FBI know, the person who typed that is still out there playing games and typing stupid shit...

Yup, the useless FBI was told. A gamer girl was apparently playing online with the Ramos. He got pissed when he lost and said he would go shoot up a school with an AR-15. She actually recorded the audio and sent it to the game company and the FBI.

Too bad the FBI is too busy tracking parents who complain at school board meetings and patriots that believe in fair elections.

This has happened before.. Deja vu all over again

Almost seems like they LET these shootings happen to create another political crisis to benefit the Dems

Not to defend the FBI, but just what the fuck would you expect them to do with a tip like that?

She doesn't know his real name, she doesn't know where he lives, and what he typed in the postchat was, "what if i shoot up a school tomorrow” (from the link).

For all we and the FBI know, the person who typed that is still out there playing games and typing stupid shit...
Yet they can frame Trump for Russian Collusion.....and they frame people for insurrection on Jan 6th.

The FBI chooses what they want to investigate.....and the powers that be want more school shootings so they can take our guns away.

Yet the FBI were able to go after the Repugs who stormed the capital on Jan 6.

(underlining by my avatar)

"Almost seems like they LET these shootings happen to create another political crisis to benefit the Dems"
"The FBI chooses what they want to investigate.....and the powers that be want more school shootings so they can take our guns away."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There be nutters here.
But are they dangerous?

Or is it a good thing that they can congregate on this venue and have their nutjob keyboard enemas.....instead of 'going postal' somewhere in America?
USMB as catharsis? An off-ramp? Maybe as therapy?

Or can they, like we read about that 2nd most recent shooter...the kid in the New York grocery ..... who actually get ginned up and provoked by their expressed internet fantasies?

So the question must be ----catharsis or provocation?
I truly dunno which.

But I do know there be nutters here.

Democrats never let a good crisis go to waste especially those they create

They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda.

Too busy hassling some dude in a MAGA hat to chase down real violent criminals.

Why would the FBI stop something that works towards their goals?

FBI = Fucking Bunch of Idiots.
The world you RWI's live in is quite the Fantasy.

A wacko shoots up a school and you idiots blame the FBI and the School.

Buy more GUNS. Save the World. <<<<<<<< Fucking Lunacy.

No, we blame the faggot who did it.

We also blame the idiots running our country who are supposed to be protecting us all. We blame the failed policies of coddling criminals and creating crazy people.

Not as much as I blame the psycho perp.
But yeah, if the FBI was tipped, they failed again. Or they didn't because they allowed it to happen to suit their agenda.
The schools doors were open.
Why can't they protect the kids like they are more valuable than money?
Is it because a certain amount of shocking violence is necessary when your narrative is more important than the lives of kids?
You are afraid of guns. I'm not
Good luck with that

Forum List

Back