FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said these words meant it was fake news....sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News,

Great.... he still can't just take the documents.
Can he?
Store in his Basement?
Why do you clowns support this?
They are - when you're president. When you're not, you need some evidence that those records that have "Secret" and "Top Secret" on them were actually declassified. Trump is not president now. He's a private citizen. Without proof that the records in question are declassified, private citizen Trump is in possession of classified materials -- illegally.

Doesn't matter (see my comments above).

Doesn't matter (see my comments above).

First, who the hell is Steven Aftergood? Is he a judge? A lawyer with experience dealing with classified materials? No? Then I don't care what he says. But in case you think I should care, I can only again say, doesn't matter (see my comments above).

To my knowledge that hasn't been seriously proposed, and if it has been, that proposal hasn't been taken very seriously. But again, doesn't matter (see my comments above).

Doesn't matter because Trump isn't president anymore and he's in possession of classified materials. He needs evidence showing that he actually, in fact, classified those documents. He doesn't.
He doesn’t need evidence that he declassified documents. There is no set procedures for presidents to declassify records. He just says they are de classified and they are. Period.

A President doesn't "pack" boxes of documents, that's done by the GSA. Donald Trump has been storing the boxes for over 18 months without knowing the contents of them, and has more than likely never opened any of them. Hell, people said that Donald Trump didn’t even take a CIA briefing, so why do they think he’s digging through those boxes and reading files?

So, Trump had no idea what was in the boxes, but we are told he declassified them all anyhow.

Do you not see any problem with that at all?

He doesn’t need evidence that he declassified documents. There is no set procedures for presidents to declassify records. He just says they are de classified and they are. Period.

Someone one needs to hear him say it

I am old enough to remember when you Trump worshipers said these words meant it was fake news....sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News,
See post #59

I said IF TRUE the FBI agents should go to jail

But the allegation has not been confirmed yet

That's not how attorney cliant privelage works. The attorney is obligated to keep most of his cliant's secrets, but that doesn't prevent anyone else from gaining the information from another means.
This post is stunning in its ignorance about what atty/client privilege is, and why it is so important to the equal application of justice in America...

But hey, as long as you can 'get him'...right?

It's entirely possible there are some records that were seized that would not be permitted to be used as evidence. That's about it.

The stink just keeps getting worse.

Pay back is going to be a bitch for these thug democrats. I can assure you Jo will be investigated and his house will be raided along with the Clintons and Obama

Trump had a standing order that documents he took home were considered declassified.

According to whom? did anyone know about this "standing order" prior to the FBI search of his home?

Do you not see any problems at all in documents becoming declassified merely by being moved from one location to the other without the one doing the declassifying even knowing what they are?

Do you not see the problems that can arise from boxes of unknown documents being made declassified while the copies of those same documents were still considered classified since nobody even knows what documents had been declassified?

That's not how attorney cliant privelage works. The attorney is obligated to keep most of his cliant's secrets, but that doesn't prevent anyone else from gaining the information from another means.
They can't get through a government issued search warrant, moron.

Forum List

Back