FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

That was a link I provided. You simply declared documents are not covered. Documents are. It explains in detail what makes a document fall under attorney client privilege.

So, perhaps you should provide a little more than your asinine assertions that YOU heard on Matlock rather than declaring something and then ignoring any facts presented and projecting your sources on me.
It was a link that you should have read a little more closely. Those papers were in trump's possession, not his lawyers.

“Attorney-Client Privilege”
This confidentiality doctrine protects against the required disclosure of any confidential information given by a client to his attorney during the course of seeking professional legal advice.

Who's the source, Paul Mannafort? Roger Stone? Or another bagman working for gangster Trump?
Maybe it’s Vindman, or perhaps Steele, the author of the fake dossier? At this point it doesn’t matter, we know the Dems are working hand in hand with the leadership at FBI, the justice system and other related Govt. institutions and will concoct whatever they want and create and bring forward whatever fake witnesses they need. Including the one about a certain Supreme Court justice nominee being a gang rapist during his college years. There truly is no end to the depth depravity of the Left.

This is looking more and more like just another partisan clusterfuck.
1660460303059.jpeg

It was a link that you should have read a little more closely. Those papers were in trump's possession, not his lawyers.

“Attorney-Client Privilege”
This confidentiality doctrine protects against the required disclosure of any confidential information given by a client to his attorney during the course of seeking professional legal advice.
So when a lawyer communicates with his client it is suddenly not protected. Is that your contention?

Maybe it’s Vindman, or perhaps Steele, the author of the fake dossier? At this point it doesn’t matter, we know the Dems are working hand in hand with the leadership at FBI, the justice system and other related Govt. institutions and will concoct whatever they want and create and bring forward whatever fake witnesses they need. Including the one about a certain Supreme Court justice nominee being a gang rapist during his college years. There truly is no end to the depth depravity of the Left.

They're on a zero sum game to see how many institutions, standards and etc they can destroy. Then they gaslight us to the nth degree about it.

We've been pushed about as far as we can go I figure.

Yep.

The president’s classification and declassification powers are broad

They are - when you're president. When you're not, you need some evidence that those records that have "Secret" and "Top Secret" on them were actually declassified. Trump is not president now. He's a private citizen. Without proof that the records in question are declassified, private citizen Trump is in possession of classified materials -- illegally.

Experts agreed that the president, as commander-in-chief, is ultimately responsible for classification and declassification. When someone lower in the chain of command handles classification and declassification duties -- which is usually how it’s done -- it’s because they have been delegated to do so by the president directly, or by an appointee chosen by the president.

Doesn't matter (see my comments above).

The majority ruling in the 1988 Supreme Court case Department of Navy vs. Egan -- which addressed the legal recourse of a Navy employee who had been denied a security clearance -- addresses this line of authority.

"The President, after all, is the ‘Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States’" according to Article II of the Constitution, the court’s majority wrote. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security ... flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

Doesn't matter (see my comments above).

Steven Aftergood, director of the Federation of American Scientists Project on Government Secrecy, said that such authority gives the president the authority to "classify and declassify at will."

First, who the hell is Steven Aftergood? Is he a judge? A lawyer with experience dealing with classified materials? No? Then I don't care what he says. But in case you think I should care, I can only again say, doesn't matter (see my comments above).

In fact, Robert F. Turner, associate director of the University of Virginia's Center for National Security Law, said that "if Congress were to enact a statute seeking to limit the president’s authority to classify or declassify national security information, or to prohibit him from sharing certain kinds of information with Russia, it would raise serious separation of powers constitutional issues."

To my knowledge that hasn't been seriously proposed, and if it has been, that proposal hasn't been taken very seriously. But again, doesn't matter (see my comments above).

The official documents governing classification and declassification stem from executive orders. But even these executive orders aren’t necessarily binding on the president. The president is not "obliged to follow any procedures other than those that he himself has prescribed," Aftergood said. "And he can change those."

Doesn't matter because Trump isn't president anymore and he's in possession of classified materials. He needs evidence showing that he actually, in fact, classified those documents. He doesn't.

There's going to be a lot of questions in the coming months, especially after the Republicans takeover the Congress next year.

I understand they are getting an ethics complaint underway for the judge that signed this warrant. I also understand that Trump's lawyers said they've been through the documents twice and they never seen any files marked top secret. Amazing the files that can appear when the Left-BI orders attorneys out of a house they are searching.
The can wipe their ass with an ethics complaint. The rest of your post is total bullshit which is all you Trump asslickers have.

Up yours. Instead of attacking the FBI & everybody else why don't you ask yourself what Trump was doing with classified documents, WHICH AS A PRIVATE FUCKING CITIZEN he had no business having in his possession?

And why he lied about having them.

Face it retard. Merrick Garland just OWNED Trump. If he didn't you Trump asslickers wouldn't be soiling yourselves over this.

Behold justice the Merrick Garland way. Which is the way it's supposed to be.

We're not soiling ourselves. We have been preparing. Tyranny always ends the same way and not well. So we knew how this would end.

Forum List

Back