FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

That may be true, and you're very observant.
I've had up close and personal experience with a man with a split personality. Splits can marginalize their best friend in the blink of an eye and work chaos. It's a crapshoot. The FBI guys have an oath to protect the President from threats on his life. They kept their oath of protection and prevented the President from becoming another item on the "Presidents who were assassinated" page: List of United States presidential assassination attempts and plots - Wikipedia
The guy had no plans to kill the President.....he went online with his fantasies and dreams....you see posters on here who have said similar things.....the old guy was harmless according to his neighbors, friends and relatives......and above all ....law abiding...had no arrest record ...a good and honest citizen who hated Biden like millions of other Americans.

There was absolutely no reason for the FBI to bust in on him in the middle night....I seriously doubt he pointed a weapon at them.......irregardless......all that could have easily been avoided....aka call him up at 9 or so in the morning and tell him they need to talk to him.....I think he would have peacefully come out....but barging in on anyone in the middle of the night is just asking for trouble...and that is what these government agents wanted....they wanted to kill a conservative.

I think the wannabe assassin of President Biden had a split personality. Personality number one: be everybody's friend. Personality two: kill the President for calling his friends "fascists." That's why split personality persons are impossible to guess whether an arbitrary threat will or will not take place, but since he drew his gun on the FBI, they were ready to end the good chance he would take out one of them. His neighbors who loved him may not have realized the split that caused Mr. Nice Guy to be Mr. Assassin as well. Mr. Nice Guy ignored the federal law that forbids threatening the POTUS, and further threats to peacekeepers who are trained to act quickly in the face of a potential lethal act against themselves and other peacekeepers. Laws of mercy. This is a difficult topic, but I think the star of the show had two faces.
I think he was just a crotchety old man TALKING tough. The FBI COULD HAVE and SHOULD HAVE knocked on his door at a reasonable hour and treated him with respect.

I blame the FBI 100%. They were looking for the opportunity to murder a "dissident"

The guy had no plans to kill the President.....he went online with his fantasies and dreams....you see posters on here who have said similar things.....the old guy was harmless according to his neighbors, friends and relatives......and above all ....law abiding...had no arrest record ...a good and honest citizen who hated Biden like millions of other Americans.

There was absolutely no reason for the FBI to bust in on him in the middle night....I seriously doubt he pointed a weapon at them.......irregardless......all that could have easily been avoided....aka call him up at 9 or so in the morning and tell him they need to talk to him.....I think he would have peacefully come out....but barging in on anyone in the middle of the night is just asking for trouble...and that is what these government agents wanted....they wanted to kill a conservative.
100%!

This is something you Trumptard MAGAt, armchair "warriors" don't seem to realize when you are posting your idiotic "revolution" and "civil war" post on this message board.
it is ALL being watched.
The DHS has identified right wing extremist as the greatest threat to our nation. And it is.
You can be sure that any chat group where a bunch of right-wing loonies hang out and vent about overthrowing our credible government or some (imaginary) "deep state"....which doesn't even really exist, is being closely monitored for any credible threats.
Credible meaning that the person talking the shit most likely has the ability to pull it off.

Robertson was armed at the time of the shooting, according to two law enforcement sources who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of an ongoing investigation.

Robertson posted online Monday that he had heard Biden was coming to Utah and he was planning to dig out a camouflage suit and begin “cleaning the dust off the M24 sniper rifle,” a post that came after months of graphic online threats against several public figures, according to court documents. Robertson referred to himself as a “MAGA Trumper,” a reference to former President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan, and also posted threats against top law enforcement officials overseeing court cases against Trump.

It was an execution of an innocent citizen by the New Gestapo, formerly known as the FBI. The DHS has no interest in keeping the Homeland Safe as is evidenced by Myorkas declaring our war zone border "Safe and Secure". He is lying POS working for the benefit of Mexico and The Drug Cartels.

It was an execution of an innocent citizen by the New Gestapo, formerly known as the FBI. The DHS has no interest in keeping the Homeland Safe as is evidenced by Myorkas declaring our war zone border "Safe and Secure". He is lying POS working for the benefit of Mexico and The Drug Cartels.
Attention everyone!!!

We have an updated victim alert status for mike...Threat is elevated.

Civil disobededience my ass. ANTIFA is an international terrorist organization.
Violence may well become necessary but a movement has to be established first and peaceful means attempted. There is nothing these firkin' thugs would like better than an excuse to bring in the Guard. Hell, they might ignore the Constitution and bring in federal troops. I put nothing past them. After J6, anyone protesting against them better plan for being targeted by their agents creating violence where none would have happened. JUST LIKE THEY DID ON J6.

Violence may well become necessary but a movement has to be established first and peaceful means attempted. There is nothing these firkin' thugs would like better than an excuse to bring in the Guard. Hell, they might ignore the Constitution and bring in federal troops. I put nothing past them. After J6, anyone protesting against them better plan for being targeted by their agents creating violence where none would have happened. JUST LIKE THEY DID ON J6.
J6 was what in your mind?

A causal day at the Capitol Building beating cops, yelling fascist bullshit and crapping in halls while trying to find hang mike pence...

Leftists have no sense of justice.

If a person or group with a criminal record a mile long burns the city down, they're fine with it as long as the group supports their agenda. But if a person, with no record, uses WORDS they don't like, they cheer his murder by the State

Last edited:
Leftists have no sense of justice.

If a person or group with a criminal record a mile long burns the city down, they're fine with it as long as the group supports their agenda. But if a person, with no record, uses WORDS they don't like, they cheer her s murder by the State
A city got burned down?

When Where?

A city got burned down?

When Where?
Summer of 2020. Your declared, Summer of Love

4syh8x.jpg

4cwh5z.jpg

He was a Reich Wing MAGA MAGGOT TERRORIST who wanted to commit suicide and did not have the courage to pull the trigger himself and used the F.B.I. instead.
Funny, he doesn't look suicidal in those pictures... Not sure what his deal was, because we don't know him or anything about him. Could have been an Internet blow hard that wanted to act tough to other's he knew, but rather he never meant to do anything that was as radical as the authorities that didn't know him either, yet figured he might do.

Just a bad situation all around. They don't call the administration head the divider and chief for nothing.
Where's all that unity talk, otherwise that was campaigned on so hard ?? Flew out the window eh ? Pandering and lying can create some serious issues, so it's time for politicians to get their act together.

Funny, he doesn't look suicidal in those pictures... Not sure what his deal was, because we don't know him or anything about him. Could have been an Internet blow hard that wanted to act tough to other's he knew, but rather he never meant to do anything that was as radical as the authorities that didn't know him either, yet figured he might do.

Just a bad situation all around. They don't call the administration head the divider and chief for nothing.
Where's all that unity talk, otherwise that was campaigned on so hard ?? Flew out the window eh ? Pandering and lying can create some serious issues, so it's time for politicians to get their act together.
Kids, talk to your boomer parents about the dangers of social media.

I think the wannabe assassin of President Biden had a split personality. Personality number one: be everybody's friend. Personality two: kill the President for calling his friends "fascists." That's why split personality persons are impossible to guess whether an arbitrary threat will or will not take place, but since he drew his gun on the FBI, they were ready to end the good chance he would take out one of them. His neighbors who loved him may not have realized the split that caused Mr. Nice Guy to be Mr. Assassin as well. Mr. Nice Guy ignored the federal law that forbids threatening the POTUS, and further threats to peacekeepers who are trained to act quickly in the face of a potential lethal act against themselves and other peacekeepers. Laws of mercy. This is a difficult topic, but I think the star of the show had two faces.
How on earth do you know these kinds of details on another human being/American citizen ?????

Studying the news reports maybe ??

Forum List

Back