FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

When their Stacks start taking losses ( one team member loses an ear (literally not an eardrum) and another is shot through the ankle . And one out of every 5 raids has a Stack Member gravely Injured or killed , they will have to change methods or tactics .

Yup, but FEAR is completely optional. I'd guess most are more pissed than any other emotion. That's why the first response to this corrupt cabal in DC has to be peaceful civil disobedience. They will out themselves when they respond with force and begin arresting large numbers of people. They won't be able to stop themselves - that's just how Marxists roll and always have.

The guy who died for making a threat to kill President Biden violated a series of Federal Laws, the latest of which followed JFKennedy's assassination

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency​

(a)
Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.​
(b)
The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20.​

The guy who died for making a threat to kill President Biden violated a series of Federal Laws, the latest of which followed JFKennedy's assassination

18 U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency​

(a)
Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.​
(b)
The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20.​
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69 Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L. 97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)​

The He / She Tranny that murdered Teachers & Children at a Christian School made threats and had writings ( Will we see those ?)

(a)
(b)
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 740; June 1, 1955, ch. 115, § 1, 69 Stat. 80; Pub. L. 87–829, § 1, Oct. 15, 1962, 76 Stat. 956; Pub. L. 97–297, § 2, Oct. 12, 1982, 96 Stat. 1318; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)​

Yeah, you don't make threats against a president. But that's not the issue. It's how the Democrats FBI handled this vs how we all know they would handle all the death threats against president Trump.

I think the southerners also grew sad when some of their bravest black soldiers took a bullet for them, and it opened their eyes to the goodness in people they theretofore did not even notice when slaving for their masters. By the end of the Civil War, there was a lot of animus, but there was also the realization that blacks who were treated worse than animals were deeply kind and protective of their fellow Southerners who never experienced what they went through as hard workers whose only pay was a roof over their heads and three squares a day provided. And a few southern slave-owners put in their Last Will and Testaments freedom for all their slaves. With nothing to support them and no literary skills caused many blacks to stay on the plantation rather than to starve in an emotionally tattered society that were sore they lost when the war was over. Those hard feelings went on for decades including my childhood when my grandma jerked me off a water fountain at a store that was labeled "Blacks Only." I remember her cooties lecture even though I was only 4 years old at the time. It follows me to this day that my first acquaintance with words was to distinguish "White Only" and "Black Only." I also remember feeling bad for the black people who would get in trouble if they ever drank from a "Whites only" drinking fountain. Hopefully somewhere there was a black grandmother who told her children they wouldn't like the cooties of whites either. :lmao: I remember that my grandma was really disgusted with me that day, but I respected her because she housed our family when Dad went off to Korea to fight one of three wars he fought in when he was young.
Nah she wasn't disgusted with a 4 year old that couldn't read, but rather she may have been aggravated with herself that she wasn't watching you close enough when you wondered over to get that drink. Guess she gave you a lecture in hopes that you wouldn't try that one again, and it sounded to me like it worked. Love the thing about you hoping that a black grandmother gave her child at the time, the same lecture about white cooties... ROTFLMBO 🤣.... That was awesome 👍.

Yep we're all just human beings trying to make sense of this world that we're living in. God be with us.. AMEN 🙏

The He / She Tranny that murdered Teachers & Children at a Christian School made threats and had writings ( Will we see those ?)
God looks on the heart, and I have learned to trust His decisions even when I do not understand nor even try to guess what he sees that I can't. At the end, I just know that he will not be impressed by frivolous lies, one-upping others, or failure to forgive as his son Christ forgave the ones who mocked him, tortured him, and the killer that speared his side until the water and the blood flowed out of his body for the redemption of believer's sins who do all they can to follow Him even if we feel anger toward people who deceive. We know from a Medieval Christmas Song "Adam Lay Ybounden" that "the gates of Hell He will surprise." IOW, he loves in spite of our vinegar and sass, and we live on after our life on earth is over. My heart celebrates the Mercy of God, our Lord this minute when I think of that precious song that starts out with "Adam lay ybounden," .... and ends with "Deo Gracias" multiple times. Christ replaced the old testament's judgment with unconditional love with few exceptions., such as betraying the Father, making the House of God a Den for Merchants, and disobedience to the Ten Commandments that follow obediently as it outlines a certainty of kindly living in obedience to the law that God gave to Moses on the Mountain of the burning bush prior to his leading the Hebrew tribes out of Egypt as well as Christ's breaking down the laws to benefit all who heard and obeyed his Word that summarizes the ten and teaches us to Love the Lord God with all our hearts, souls, and minds, and secondly to "love thy neighbor as thyself." And yes, if we move around a lot like Military families, when at least once you meet that neighbor from from hell for threatening your children and puppies the first week you moved into your new home. Christ taught us how to act on the last day of his life--even while hurting, bless your mortal enemies. It's just that simple. So about a killer of little elementary children, I still cannot look on his heart, like God can, and ultimate judgment of all of us is fully in his hands. Christ is the Lamb of God, and his sacrifice on the cross frees us from our sins with his mercy and his love for his creation, the Human Race. My goodness, those meds made me want to enjoy feeling better, and I didn't make my 9 pm curfew.:sleep:

What the FBI saw before shooting the Provo man who threatened that he would stalk and shoot President Biden on arrival to his planned trip to Provo/ (image below right):
1691999561592.jpeg

Yeah, you don't make threats against a president. But that's not the issue. It's how the Democrats FBI handled this vs how we all know they would handle all the death threats against president Trump.

They already handled death threats against Trump when he was in office. What are you talking about?

Why was it necessary to kill this man?
It was not........in truth this was a FBI plot to kill a conservative........if they really wanted to arrest and charge him....there would not have been a raid in the middle of the night.

This stinks to high heaven and congress should haul wray in for questioning.

The old man was not violent...he merely posted some dreams and fantasies he had....everyone who knew him verified he was not violent.

The FBI must be held accountable....they have transformed into a tool of the leftwing radicals....wray needs to be fired and the sooner the better.

It was not........in truth this was a FBI plot to kill a conservative........if they really wanted to arrest and charge him....there would not have been a raid in the middle of the night.

This stinks to high heaven and congress should haul wray in for questioning.

The old man was not violent...he merely posted some dreams and fantasies he had....everyone who knew him verified he was not violent.

The FBI must be held accountable....they have transformed into a tool of the leftwing radicals....wray needs to be fired and the sooner the better.

6 AM isn't the middle of the night.

Forum List

Back