FBI: Saudis linked to 911.

Bin Laden divorced Osama's mother and he spent most of his childhood in Syria. Saudi Arabia had already declared AQ a terrorist organization before 1998.
Bin Laden was raised and received almost all of his educated in SA, After attending University in SA he went to Oxford.

He took an English language course. He didn't attend oxford.

He took it at Oxford.

1653302912624.png

You really should stop spending so much time talking out of your ass.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 there are thousands of Americans living and working in Arabia since the late 1940s.

Most of them know the difference between living there and actually being Saudi. All of them know more about energy than you do. Oh, but not you, but you're a ho

Most of them know the difference between living there and actually being Saudi. All of them know more about energy than you do. Oh, but not you, but you're a ho
Who do you think is a Saudi? Not I. You're just nasty and stupid.

Who do you think is a Saudi? Not I. You're just nasty and stupid.

LMAO, people like you and Dragonlady being bitches I can understand, but the hypocrisy of you calling other people things lie "nasty" is just too funny to not just sit and laugh at you for your total lack of self perspective.

As for stupid, it's what you label everything beyond your comprehension, so that makes sense since everything is beyond your comprehension

LMAO, people like you and Dragonlady being bitches I can understand, but the hypocrisy of you calling other people things lie "nasty" is just too funny to not just sit and laugh at you for your total lack of self perspective.

As for stupid, it's what you label everything beyond your comprehension, so that makes sense since everything is beyond your comprehension
You called me a whore. That makes you incredibly nasty and stupid. You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia or it's people either.

You called me a whore. That makes you incredibly nasty and stupid. You don't know anything about Saudi Arabia or it's people either.

Then stop pimping for the Democrat party, slut. You established what you are, you can only defend the Democrat party, the truth be damned

Then stop pimping for the Democrat party, slut. You established what you are, you can only defend the Democrat party, the truth be damned
I was a republican for 35 years until Dubya's invasion of Iraq. There's no truth in Trump. He's never had any core values. He just wants to "win" and make money.

I was a republican for 35 years until Dubya's invasion of Iraq. There's no truth in Trump. He's never had any core values. He just wants to "win" and make money.

You weren't a Republican ever. I've repeatedly asked you why you were a Republicans FOR 35 YEARS, what you agreed with them on and disagreed with Democrats about, and you don't know. Caught you in your own lie, slut

You weren't a Republican ever. I've repeatedly asked you why you were a Republicans FOR 35 YEARS, what you agreed with them on and disagreed with Democrats about, and you don't know. Caught you in your own lie, slut
Yep. My husband and I organized the first young Republicans in our county in 1965. Over the years I am far less partisan. I would have voted Republican in 2016 if not for Trump. I have known what an ignorant creep he is since the 1980s.

Forum List

Back