FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

The jury in Austin, Texas, decided on Thursday he must pay more than $4m in compensation to the parents of six-year-old Jesse Lewis who was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre. On Friday they ordered Jones to pay an additional $45.2m in punitive damages.
That will be appealed to the Texas Supreme Court and overturned.

You name it. It was a political attack. The Texas Supreme Court will overturn it for whatever reason.
Then they are a bunch of right wing political hacks. This is the most corrupt/criminal president and he is close to breaking our democracy. And you Nazi's are providing him cover.

This must be how it happened in Germany when Hitler rose to power. The moderate conservatives in Germany were called NINO's. Globalists. LOL.

I wonder if Mitch purposely didn't impeach Trump over that corrupt call to Georgia because he wanted him to be able to run again. I thought Mitch wanted Trump gone. But he couldn't impeach him because he would be punished by Republican voters. So he said, "I would have impeached Trump but he's no longer the president".

How convenient. So even the RINO globalists protect Trump because to them, he's better than Joe. At least with criminal Trump they get their legislation passed. Party over country you know.

Stop lying.

Fact-checkers immediately requested supporting information for these claims from the White House communications team. In response to the requests from The Washington Post, Politifact and FactCheck.org, the White House provided five items:[13][16][34]

• An article from the BBC, titled "Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here?"
  • An article from Heat Street, titled "EXCLUSIVE: FBI 'Granted FISA Warrant' Covering Trump Camp's Ties To Russia"
  • An article from National Review, titled "FISA and the Trump Team"
  • A transcript of Bret Baier interviewing Paul Ryan on Fox the previous night, and
  • An article from The New York Times, titled "Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides"
None of these articles corroborated the specific allegations made in the tweets, but rather contained terms and elements of stories which were mingled together and distorted. All the fact-checkers rated Trump's claims as false

Trump asked congressional intelligence committees to "determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016" as part of their oversight authority of the Department of Justice and as part of the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the election.[35] In response, multiple congressional committees agreed to investigate. None found any evidence supporting the wiretapping claim, and they reported their findings in the weeks following the tweets.

In interviews on March 5 and 6, Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders attempted to recast the president’s words with a softer tone.[39] On This Week she said "I think there certainly could have been (a FISA warrant). And it sounds like there's something that we should look into and verify."[40] On Monday morning's Today show, she said "the president firmly believes that the Obama administration may have tapped into the phones at Trump Tower, this is something that we should look into. We’d like to know for sure."[39]

So zero evidence
Oh look, this ^ fucking idiot thinks the Rilussia collusion hoax was real. :laugh:

These people still think the truth is a lie and lies are the truth.

Those calls to Ukraine and Georgia were perfect.

They still believe the last election was rigged. That's because Trump keeps saying it. So he is still lying.

Rudy said, "we don't have any evidence, just a bunch of theories.

This is the most corrupt administration ever. The FBI just raided Mara Lago. He's a CRIMINAL.

I compare Republicans to Russians who like Putin. Russians who like Putin must be a lot like American Republicans.
Both of those calls should see him in jail.
I wonder if his fans are just too stupid to understand what he did ?

Then they are a bunch of right wing political hacks. This is the most corrupt/criminal president and he is close to breaking our democracy. And you Nazi's are providing him cover.

This must be how it happened in Germany when Hitler rose to power. The moderate conservatives in Germany were called NINO's. Globalists. LOL.

I wonder if Mitch purposely didn't impeach Trump over that corrupt call to Georgia because he wanted him to be able to run again. I thought Mitch wanted Trump gone. But he couldn't impeach him because he would be punished by Republican voters. So he said, "I would have impeached Trump but he's no longer the president".

How convenient. So even the RINO globalists protect Trump because to them, he's better than Joe. At least with criminal Trump they get their legislation passed. Party over country you know.
Irony is a fucking bitch.

Hasnt Manafort just admitted collusion ?
You nutters are going to need new talking points.

Trump admits son met Russian for information on opponent​

US President Donald Trump has admitted his son met a Russian lawyer in June 2016 "to get information on an opponent", but argues it was legal.
Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Kremlin-linked lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower could constitute a breach of US campaign rules, experts say.
And the meeting is being investigated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller as part of his inquiry into Russia's alleged role to help Mr Trump win.

To me, it's like the investigation into what happened January 6th. It's fucking obvious. Trump sent an angry mob to riot in an attempt to stop the certification of the votes. He tried many illegal/shady ways to do it. Add up him calling Georgia, all the lies about 5 different states being rigged, lies about Dominion voting machines, what he tried to get Pence to do.

My question is, why isn't Trump already in jail? Because he believes he is above the law.

Both of those calls should see him in jail.
I wonder if his fans are just too stupid to understand what he did ?
Remember they explained everything away. Trump would say something. A lie or something racist, and they'd spend the next 2 days arguing that's not what he said or meant.

I like how one of Trump's insiders was explaining how Trump refused to hear he lost the election. He wouldn't accept that as an answer. Eventually, he only listened to 3 people. The people who were willing to go along all the way with him. Like, a revolution or coup. Luckily they were 3 schmucks. One of them was a dot com billionaire. One of them was this wacky lady. Trump wanted to give her top security clearance and his real staff wouldn't let him. Trump would look at his 3 radical pals and say, "do you see what I have to deal with here?"

They don't care if it's true. They just wanted to cast enough doubt in hopes to have a redo. Or let the Supreme Court decide like they did in 2000.

son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real,
Oh it was. Mueller even proved collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russians. Mueller changed his mandate from collusion to conspiracy, because collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy can be, but it was too high a bar to prove.

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

I was thinking the same think.

We need to come together and make a plan to resist.

This is Banana Republic stuff going on.

Soviet style show trials.

The supposed Mainstream News programming becoming nothing but propaganda.

And now a KGB raid on a political opponent?

The Democrats have become fascists that will do anything to remain in power.

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

I suppose it depends on how much loyalty you feel toward Donald Trump—how far you're individually willing to go to defend him. While the raid on his estate establishes a very serious and dangerous precedent for our republic, insofar as I can tell Donald Trump is a citizen just like you or I, and is subject to the same laws and legal processes. Saying that does not mean such actions aren't concerning; we could be witnessing the overt use of federal law enforcement by one political party against the other for purposes of political gain.

I used to be an an all-in Trump supporter. Truth be told, Trump still cracks me up, however, his time to save the republic sailed out to sea two years ago. It'd be a real tragedy if millions of American rose up to risk their own freedom and lives to support Trump with violence or even strong protests. Look what they've done to Jan. 6 participants just for being there. No . . . you ask me . . . we conservative traditionalists must give our full allegiance to God and Country and the Constitution, not to any one man—no matter who he might be.

You are a stupid son of a bitch. Up till 45 all Presidents have been allowed to have classified documents many of his personal writings that eventually would be declassified and used in the Presidential Libraries, but hey, all President Trump needs to do is point out the 33,000 classified documents that were on Hitlery' s Private server and Sandy Burgler who walked out on the Federal Record Center with classified documents in his socks.

Berger: It’s All About the Socks

THIS I agree with. What happened to executive privilege and simple courtesy? Is it not the historic norm for currently serving presidents to extend honorable treatment to former presidents?

You also are a son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real, while it was proven false, and Hitlery paid for it. Yet she still hasnt been arrested from trying to overthrow a legal President of the United States. Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit.
2 questions: WTF is a Hitlery and how old are you? No one accused anyone of Russian collusion but we do know that Russia meddled in our elections in an effort to elect a president who would work for them. Question #3 for your bonus points. Do you know what collusion is? Tell us who charged him with it after you look up the definition.

2 questions: WTF is a Hitlery and how old are you? No one accused anyone of Russian collusion but we do know that Russia meddled in our elections in an effort to elect a president who would work for them. Question #3 for your bonus points. Do you know what collusion is? Tell us who charged him with it after you look up the definition.
Exactly how did Russian do what Obama explicitly did with Israel's election when Obama told Israelis no to vote for Netanyahu and why wasn't Obama accused of an overt crime.
Don't bother posting an answer that's complete psychotic partisan bullshit.

THIS I agree with. What happened to executive privilege and simple courtesy? Is it not the historic norm for currently serving presidents to extend honorable treatment to former presidents?
NOT ANYMORE....A new precedence has been set, by the shitter in chief 46 i hope when President Trump gets in, he goes after 43 for his Wireless warrant taps, Obama's Carbon Credit Exchange, Clinton's private server and Biteme's China Dealings. Would love to see all of them get a 4am wake up call as their windows are busted in with flashbangs going off....

There is only one answer for this libtrud...
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

You asked for it, you got it..

1660070543702.png

Forum List

Back