FBI Raids Mar-A-Lago- Is Civil War the Dem Plan to Stop the Midterm Massacre?

Despite the lack of information about the search, McCarthy and other Republicans suggested it was fundamentally improper to investigate possible wrongdoing by the former president ― in other words, that Trump should be above the law.
You also are a son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real, while it was proven false, and Hitlery paid for it. Yet she still hasnt been arrested from trying to overthrow a legal President of the United States. Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Then why did they let Crooked Hillary off the hook for despicable crimes because she "had no intent"? The most ridiculous judgement ever given by law enforcement. Her crimes were itemized in great detailed and then we were told she had wouldn't be indicted because she had no intent.

The FBI destroyed any reputation they ever had. They are political hacks for the filthy Left now and it is disgusting. They need to be disbanded because they don't serve the American people any more. Just the filth in the Democrat Party.

Just another step in the Leftest takeover of our country. Weaponizing the government law enforcement agencies like these FBI turds.

HDS much?

You also are a son of a bitch, who from the beginning thought that the Russian Collusion was real, while it was proven false, and Hitlery paid for it. Yet she still hasnt been arrested from trying to overthrow a legal President of the United States. Fuck off and die you worthless piece of shit.
It was real! The FBI had lots of information that the Trump's and people working for Trump were colluding with the Russians. The russians were helping Trump win. It was obvious. But no smoking gun that Trump was in direct contact with the Kremlin.

It wasn't proven false. Is that what you think?

NO, you fuck off and die loser.

The Democrats back a while ago set the precedence for Gerrymandering and how the Progressives are whining when the Republicans use Gerrymandering.

Harry Reid set the precedence for 51 votes to confirm Supreme Court Justices, stopping the required 66 votes because Dirty Harry wanted Obama to get some Radical Justices passed. The Progressives Howled and Ranted and Raved when President Trump got 3 Justices confirmed with a simple majority of votes.

Now we see the left using the FBI and IRS as a political tool to harass and demean those that dont follow the Progressives immoral action in their fundamental destruction of the US into a 3rd world country. I wonder what the next admin does in using these agencies to go after "Hunter Bidens drug and illicit dealings with China, Nancy Piglosi and her hubby and son's dealings with insider trading, Adam Shitface who lied to the citizens of the US about Russian Collusion, Hitlery Clinton for paying for the bogus dossier of Russian Collusion, and all the other progs who has tried to ruin this country....

Putin Loves You!!!!!

The Fed raid on DT's personal residence at Mar-A-Lago is an unprecedented assault on political opposition that most thought to be impossible in a "liberal democracy" like they falsely portray our country.
This is what happens to opponents in 3rd world banana republic type nations & is sure to generate strong blowback from the tens of millions of Americans who do not want to live in a once great country that is going through an engineered implosion for the "greater good".
It wasn't enough to steal the election with massive fraud, now they want to criminalize all dissent to prevent any of us from standing up to their insane policies & actions designed to bring about the collapse of our Constitutional Republic.

The question is why & the answers the "authorities" give is not the true reason.
Was this done to manufacture evidence to produce charges against Trump & prevent him from running again in 2024?
Or was this done as a way to push us into a final confrontation that might allow a declaration of Martial Law to suspend the midterms in a few months?
A combination of both?

I think that now that the Dems have gone all in on the totalitarian agenda, they cannot afford to sustain the massive losses they will suffer if the midterms take place as scheduled.
By backing us into a corner, are they instigating a Civil War to justify cancelling the shellacking they are about to take & thus preserve the gains they have made towards the goal of crashing us into the reset?

When the "ends justify the means", everything can be justified in the minds of evil people wrapped up in delusional wishful thinking of a totalitarian neo-feudal society where the masses own nothing & the elites are the lords & masters.
They definitely will try to silence & crush all anti-establishment free thinkers that refuse to go along with their genocidal plans to reduce the worlds population, restrict basic human rights, force us all into a UBI type of welfare system & make sure we are all dependent sheep without the strength or will power to resist their "transhumanist" anti-Christian goals for our world.

Personally, I will never bend the knee to these evil POS, I will never "just do as I'm told" & I will never surrender my God given rights or the liberties protected by our Constitution.
It doesn't matter what laws they pass as I know they will be both un-Constitutional & contradict inalienable rights that no authority, govt or law can strip away.
I say this with the full knowledge that they will try to enforce their evil whether we agree to go along or not.
They will use force as necessary so equal or superior force is the only solution to stop them.
I understand that could mean dire consequences but I have no intention of sitting on the sidelines while our country is destroyed by elite globalist insanity that has no chance of actually bringing us into the Utopian world they sell the ignorant masses.

I will die a free man rather than live as a slave beholden to evil powers.

All orchestrated outrage by Trumpista acolytes! They’ve known this was coming for weeks and now have to stir up anger amongst the minions. Too bad for them, most Americans have seen through the BS and are ready to hand out a historic defeat to the Republicans this fall. :mm:

The Fascist Neo-GOP simply seek to cast the Democrats in their own mold. Benedict Donald tried his best to politicize the DOJ and the FBI. President Biden has rebuilt the wall between the Executive, the DOJ and FBI.

The country will pull a Kansas on the Neo-Bunch this fall, imo.
You will notice that once again, they found NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They broke into Trumps safe and found ZERO evidence of any crime. By the way, the crime of posessing classified documents is a slap on the wrist, so why the fuck would they do this, knowing how much it will divide the nation?

You will notice that once again, they found NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They broke into Trumps safe and found ZERO evidence of any crime. By the way, the crime of posessing classified documents is a slap on the wrist, so why the fuck would they do this, knowing how much it will divide the nation?
Because they are intentionally trying to start a civil war....While the progressive slaves are being eliminated by the 1000s the progressive elites will hunker down in their bunkers and wait out the end, then come out saying "We are here to save the day". Fucking prog slaves are such stupid people.

You are expendable.....
b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Hasnt Manafort just admitted collusion ?
You nutters are going to need new talking points.

They got a judges ok for secret wire taps too, based on a comepletely fabricated lie.

Stop lying.

Fact-checkers immediately requested supporting information for these claims from the White House communications team. In response to the requests from The Washington Post, Politifact and FactCheck.org, the White House provided five items:[13][16][34]

• An article from the BBC, titled "Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here?"
  • An article from Heat Street, titled "EXCLUSIVE: FBI 'Granted FISA Warrant' Covering Trump Camp's Ties To Russia"
  • An article from National Review, titled "FISA and the Trump Team"
  • A transcript of Bret Baier interviewing Paul Ryan on Fox the previous night, and
  • An article from The New York Times, titled "Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides"
None of these articles corroborated the specific allegations made in the tweets, but rather contained terms and elements of stories which were mingled together and distorted. All the fact-checkers rated Trump's claims as false

Trump asked congressional intelligence committees to "determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016" as part of their oversight authority of the Department of Justice and as part of the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the election.[35] In response, multiple congressional committees agreed to investigate. None found any evidence supporting the wiretapping claim, and they reported their findings in the weeks following the tweets.

In interviews on March 5 and 6, Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders attempted to recast the president’s words with a softer tone.[39] On This Week she said "I think there certainly could have been (a FISA warrant). And it sounds like there's something that we should look into and verify."[40] On Monday morning's Today show, she said "the president firmly believes that the Obama administration may have tapped into the phones at Trump Tower, this is something that we should look into. We’d like to know for sure."[39]

So zero evidence

Hasnt Manafort just admitted collusion ?
You nutters are going to need new talking points.
These people still think the truth is a lie and lies are the truth.

Those calls to Ukraine and Georgia were perfect.

They still believe the last election was rigged. That's because Trump keeps saying it. So he is still lying.

Rudy said, "we don't have any evidence, just a bunch of theories.

This is the most corrupt administration ever. The FBI just raided Mara Lago. He's a CRIMINAL.

I compare Republicans to Russians who like Putin. Russians who like Putin must be a lot like American Republicans.

Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers are trying to incite the right to violence so they can declare Marshall law and postpone the 2022 election.

Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers are trying to incite the right to violence so they can declare Marshall law and postpone the 2022 election.

It's funny when you look into the origins of the rumors that Democrats are eating babies and fetus' and to think there are people here who truly believe it.

Reminds me of the people who believed Sandy Hook was fake.

The jury in Austin, Texas, decided on Thursday he must pay more than $4m in compensation to the parents of six-year-old Jesse Lewis who was killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre. On Friday they ordered Jones to pay an additional $45.2m in punitive damages.

Alex Jones and guys like him are who these people listen to.

Republicans like Rudy are also being sued by Dominion Voting Machines because they totally lied/slandered those companies good names.

Notice Diebold Voting Machines never sued anyone who claimed their voting machines were hackable in 2000? Because it was true. And the owner of Diebold was the head of the 2004 Ohio Re elect Bush campaign. Nothing shady there. Even though Ohio's election results were also in question that year. Shady shit happened. The only reason I give Republicans a pass on how they stole Ohio in 2004 is because Kerry conceded too fast. His mistake.

Forum List

Back